Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 67. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The world is changing before our eyes, and the speed of change has been transformed: at first it was linear, then parabolic, since December 2017 it becomes exponential. The time of the traditional economy and, accordingly, of all traditional ideas about the world ends. We are all present at the origin of completely different economic relations based on crypto-economics. This economy will become the basis of another human society. The society in which the concept of central regulators disappears. It will be a real self-regulating economy, assuming the absence of central banks as economic institutions and even Governments. In a self-regulating society, there is no need for central institutions. Moreover, the value of money as a source of accumulation, wealth, will also be significantly transformed.  Those new people who will participate and already participate in the transformation do not attach importance to the money that is characteristic of the people of the underdeveloped society. But, again, the world is changing very quickly... The process is already running and no one and nothing can stop it.
how is the risk of chargeback handled? after I get the fiat and confirm, the smart contract will be finished. so, what if the buyer does a chargeback after the smart contract is dissolved? what makes a smart contract more secure than p2p exchanges like localbitcoins?
Automatization!? It is next level! One day when robotization, and artificial intelligence will work for us, the most important of the blockchain will be the exchange of informationand payments for their work. It was invented for environments where no one should believe anyone.
LocalBitcoins does not give any guarantees. Integration of SmartContracts with API of payment systems gives an absolute guarantee of the transaction legitimacy.
the buyer will make a bank transaction to the bitcoin-seller. After the money has arrived, the seller will confirm that he received the money. After this, the smart contract will be dissolved. So what if after this the buyer will make a chargeback? There is no way to prevent this?
It is imposible! Because buyer became owner of cryptocurrency, it will be written in the special code... Buyer can only sell the cryptocurrency It is blockchain  Cool so - it is close trust gap in xxi century!
Activity: 238
Great projects with the great team and great management .Best token for Decentralized concurrency exchange.The best project is streamity. A smart and promising project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
LocalBitcoins does not give any guarantees. Integration of SmartContracts with API of payment systems gives an absolute guarantee of the transaction legitimacy.
the buyer will make a bank transaction to the bitcoin-seller. After the money has arrived, the seller will confirm that he received the money. After this, the smart contract will be dissolved. So what if after this the buyer will make a chargeback? There is no way to prevent this?
Activity: 378
how is the risk of chargeback handled? after I get the fiat and confirm, the smart contract will be finished. so, what if the buyer does a chargeback after the smart contract is dissolved? what makes a smart contract more secure than p2p exchanges like localbitcoins?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hi team, I have question, what is difference in your project to others platform?

Hello !  STREAMITY is the first P2P platform ready to protect transactions with smart-contracts. Smart-contracts provide additional security to the cryptocurrency exchange process in addition to the verification of users. Fair price for a deal is an important part of STREAMITY functions.

That's great! I made a right choice!
Activity: 322

Hi team, I have question, what is difference in your project to others platform?

Hello !  STREAMITY is the first P2P platform ready to protect transactions with smart-contracts. Smart-contracts provide additional security to the cryptocurrency exchange process in addition to the verification of users. Fair price for a deal is an important part of STREAMITY functions.

It is like a localbitcoin, but better✈️

well said, by the way!

Activity: 116

It is like a localbitcoin, but better✈️

During the time spent in the project, everything suits me. Promays promising. Dear participants, I think it's not worth worrying about. Everything goes according to plan. Good luck to all.

Streamity project currently are developing, and i think very soon we will see results. Good luck Streamity team!

Hello guys. I hope all the project runs smooth and clear.
But Alpha available for everyone to test before ICO? I can't create an account.
Hello, registration is closed right now, you can try it out using prepared profiles.

Enjoy your day!
During the time spent in the project, everything suits me. Promays promising. Dear participants, I think it's not worth worrying about. Everything goes according to plan. Good luck to all.
We extend our deepest appreciation to all of you!
Activity: 378
Hello guys. I hope all the project runs smooth and clear.
But Alpha available for everyone to test before ICO? I can't create an account.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Activity: 116
Hey community! Does Streamity plan to be compatible with holding all coins and tokens? Or only Ethereum ERC 20? And how will this work?

hello! First of all thank you for the wonderful question.There are goind to be a range of majors tokens in the Future! And after realisation of the product . We are going to build own blockchain! Everything will be great.

You are great! you make your product outstanding over long term!  Wink Wink Wink

Great strategy! Dont try to run if you cant walk.
Hey community! Does Streamity plan to be compatible with holding all coins and tokens? Or only Ethereum ERC 20? And how will this work?

hello! First of all thank you for the wonderful question.There are goind to be a range of majors tokens in the Future! And after realisation of the product . We are going to build own blockchain! Everything will be great.

You are great! you make your product outstanding over long term!  Wink Wink Wink
Hey guys one more question, we have some protection against option to requesting the refound (after the person recibe the crypto) what prouf will have, the smart contract?

hello! thank you for your question! The cryptocurrency is locked in the smart contract (automatically according to its terms and conditions) until notice that the corresponding fiat money has been credited to the account is verified. The request for the smart contract performance is then complete.
The smart contract request expires (this occurs when the current time exceeds the valid term of the smart contract, which is three hours).
After the request obtains the PENDING PAYMENT status, the Buyer receives a notice with a payment link.
If the payment is successful (the payment service will indicate a successful transfer of funds), the STREAMDESK application performs the smart contract and assigns the FULFILLED status to the request. The cryptocurrency is then transferred to the account.
Pages:
Jump to: