Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 68. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hey community! Does Streamity plan to be compatible with holding all coins and tokens? Or only Ethereum ERC 20? And how will this work?

hello! First of all thank you for the wonderful question.There are goind to be a range of majors tokens in the Future! And after realisation of the product . We are going to build own blockchain! Everything will be great.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hey guys one more question, we have some protection against option to requesting the refound (after the person recibe the crypto) what prouf will have, the smart contract?
I think it is imposible! Have you tried to send money to your friend and after call to paypall and ask to refund it?
Hey community! Does Streamity plan to be compatible with holding all coins and tokens? Or only Ethereum ERC 20? And how will this work?
As I undestood right. They going to add and accept major cryptocurriencies. I have read about this in Whitepapper
Activity: 224
Hey guys one more question, we have some protection against option to requesting the refound (after the person recibe the crypto) what prouf will have, the smart contract?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Well, fintech projects are acquiring a lot of money, and these guys actually have a use for their tokens on the platform. Which means that they will grow in price.

With the situation on the market that we have, I think that after listing the token on the exchange it will give a significant growth.
Activity: 116
Well, fintech projects are acquiring a lot of money, and these guys actually have a use for their tokens on the platform. Which means that they will grow in price.
Hi just read your white paper... project looks really good. Your key advantages obviously are low fees and commissions compared to other exchanges... but if I'm new to crypto how easy will it be for me to purchase your token and start trading on streamdesk. Will I have to go to an exchange to purchase STM to start using streamdesk? Thanks

Thank you for your interest to our project! Here are the steps you should take to purchase cryptocurrency and start trading on STREAMDESK
Using  Yandex.Money's  API  for  applications,  we  can  obtain  payment  statuses  from  the  Yandex.Money  server  and  save  users'  data  for  future  payments. Under  this  scenario,  payments  may  be  accepted  in  two  ways:  from Yandex.Money  wallet or from any bank card.
Request creation
1) A purchase or sale request is created on STREAMDESK.
2) The  request  may  be  created  by  unauthorized  users;  however,  they  will automatically go through an authorization process.
3) The  following  fields  must  be  filled  out  for  a  purchase  request:  selecting  the payment method, and entering the wallet number. If the user is not authorized, the application  will  show  a  registration  form  with  the  following  parameters:  name, telephone, e-mail, and an agreement for personal data processing.
4) After  the  request  is  created,  the  request  obtains  a  BUY  status  and displayed  on  the STREAMDESK main page.
Request acceptance
1) Other  users  may    accept  the  request as  a  Seller  or  Buyer  depending  on  the request type.
2) The following fields must be filled out in the   purchase  request:    selecting  the listed   payment   method    and    entering the  wallet  number.  If    the  user  is  not authorized, the  application will show  the registration   form  with  the  following parameters  to  the  user:  name, telephone,  e-mail,  and  an agreement for personal data processing.
3) After the request is accepted, it obtains a PENDING CONFIRMATION status.
4) The Seller receives a notice that he/she may sell the cryptocurrency. Confirmation and smart contract creation
1) Having obtained the notice, the Seller must confirm the request again.
2) After  the  request  is  confirmed,  it  obtains  the  PENDING  SMART  CONTRACT CREATION status.
3) The  system  checks  parameters  and  availability  of  funds  in  the  Seller’s account, and  creates  a  smart  contract.  The  cryptocurrency  attached to  the smart  contract is  written  off  from  the  Seller’s  account.  The  request  then  obtains  the PENDING PAYMENT status.
4) The  cryptocurrency  is  locked  in  the  smart  contract  (automatically  according  to its  terms  and  conditions)  until  notice  that  the  corresponding  fiat  money  has been credited  to  the  Seller’s  account is verified.  The  request  for  the  smart contract performance is then complete.
5) The  smart  contract  request  expires  (this  occurs  when  the current time exceeds the valid term of the smart contract, which is three hours).
6) After  the  request  obtains  the  PENDING  PAYMENT  status,  the  Buyer  receives  a notice with a payment link.
Payment
1) Payment may be made through Yandex.Money, PayPal, Qiwi or other services. (depending on what the user selected).
2) The STREAMDESK  application  works  with  payment  services  through  the HTTPS safe protocol.
3) The STREAMDESK application requests for a right to make a one-time payment to the Seller’s wallet.
3.1)  The  Buyer  logs  into the  payment  service  server  through  OAuth2  secure protocol  and  authorizes  the  one-time  payment  of  the  amount  specified  in  the request.
3.2) OAuth2 protocol makes the authorization secure and convenient.
4) For  transfer  of  funds,  the  payment  service  may  charge  a  commission.  The commission is calculated and indicated when the request is created.
5) After  the  payment  authorization  is  obtained,  the STREAMDESK  application tries  to make the payment.
5.1) If the payment service prohibits the payment, the user receives a proposal to authorize the payment again.
5.2) In case of repeated rejection of payments, the STREAMDESK application assigns a CANCELLED status to the request.
I would like to know how many block chain developers you will have and how many have blockchain experience?

Also. What are  their plans on getting credit card companys to adopt ?

You should make this question to their telegram group to see the results of your question. my opinion
The admins are the voice of community and the team!
Hi just read your white paper... project looks really good. Your key advantages obviously are low fees and commissions compared to other exchanges... but if I'm new to crypto how easy will it be for me to purchase your token and start trading on streamdesk. Will I have to go to an exchange to purchase STM to start using streamdesk? Thanks

I would like to know how many block chain developers you will have and how many have blockchain experience?

Also. What are  their plans on getting credit card companys to adopt ?

You should make this question to their telegram group to see the results of your question. my opinion
Wink Wink Nice suggestion! However, the admins are the same in the different info spaces. We need to be usefull for you and give you correct responds. You are our community and we are respect and hear you! Enjoy your day!

hello! that are wonderful questions, thank you! First of alll I would like to notice that we are still growing and moving forward, so our team are accepting new bright minds! Anyway you should check our website, scroll it to the part "our team" - https://streamity.org/en/
We are not working with credits cards or banks we are working with API of payment systems.
Enjoy your day!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

Activity: 116
Could you tell more about problems of the market which you can solve?
Hi! Great question!
First one is that the process Of Buying/Selling Cryptocurrencies is complicated
Most P2P platforms work only with BTC and ETH. When buying/selling other cryptocurrencies, first thing to be done is to exchange them for BTC or ETH, and then exchange for fiat money. At each stage user loses funds while paying fees (which can meet the threshold of 10%).
The second market problem is that only a Small Number of Cryptocurrencies is Represented on P2P platforms
Most P2P platforms accept only ETH and BTC, which prevents the user from quickly creating the desired portfolio of cryptocurrencies.
And last one - that Fees are very high when Exchanging Cryptocurrencies for Fiat Money
Users all over the world lose up to $ 2.5 billion daily when exchanging crypto-currency for fiat money.
Enjoy your day!
Oh! I see! Thank you for your respond - and which solutions do you provide? Huh Huh Huh

Thats easy -
 Smiley Buy/Sell Cryptocurrencies in a Few Clicks
Within our platform you can sell/buy cryptocurrencies just in a few clicks thanks to the convenient interface. Blockchain technology allows you to avoid intermediaries and conduct transactions directly with the cryptocurrency seller/ buyer via the smart-contract.
 Smiley Wide Range of Cryptocurrencies
Our platform is aimed at working not only with BTC or ETH, but also with other cryptocurrencies. It will give you an opportunity to create fast your own portfolio of different cryptocurrencies.
 Cheesy Low Fees due to the Exclusion of Intermediaries
Due to the exclusion of intermediary exchange markets from the chain of cryptocurrency exchange, the commission is reduced to 0-2%
thats wonderful! Awesome ideas!
Hi! Great question!
Most P2P platforms work only with BTC and ETH. When buying/selling other cryptocurrencies, first thing to be done is to exchange them for BTC or ETH, and then exchange for fiat money. At each stage user loses funds while paying fees (which can meet the threshold of 10%).
The second market problem is that only a Small Number of Cryptocurrencies is Represented on P2P platforms
Most P2P platforms accept only ETH and BTC, which prevents the user from quickly creating the desired portfolio of cryptocurrencies.
And last one - that Fees are very high when Exchanging Cryptocurrencies for Fiat Money
Users all over the world lose up to $ 2.5 billion daily when exchanging crypto-currency for fiat money.
Enjoy your day!
Oh! I see! Thank you for your respond - and which solutions do you provide? Huh Huh Huh

Thats easy -
Within our platform you can sell/buy cryptocurrencies just in a few clicks thanks to the convenient interface. Blockchain technology allows you to avoid intermediaries and conduct transactions directly with the cryptocurrency seller/ buyer via the smart-contract.
Our platform is aimed at working not only with BTC or ETH, but also with other cryptocurrencies. It will give you an opportunity to create fast your own portfolio of different cryptocurrencies.
Due to the exclusion of intermediary exchange markets from the chain of cryptocurrency exchange, the commission is reduced to 0-2%
Ok! I understand! Really lucky to being here! Thank you for your platform!
Hi! Great question!
Enjoy your day!

Thats easy -
Hi! Great question!
Enjoy your day!
Hi! Great question!
Enjoy your day!
New good project irom an experienced team. Does streamity project have first mover advantage in decentralized with crypto to fiat ?
[/quote
hello! Wonderful question! Thank you!

We had dozen of advantages!
First important is that we use Smart-Contracts.
The application is built on the architecture of smart-contracts, which provides maximum protection for the seller and the buyer.
Than I can tell you about our min fees
The user chooses transfer method himself, in most cases there will be no fees in fiat money. Fees in the cryptocurrency vary from 0 to 2%.
I should aad that price is fixed  Wink Wink
Buy/sell Cryptocurrencies at a fixed price. Information about the rates is automatically collected from the main exchange markets in the "Market" section.
And, of course, freedom of Cryptocommunity
Fiat money and cryptocurrencies are not blocked within the platform. Exchange is conducted directly between the seller and the buyer.
Woww! Thats great ! This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product,
great idea, great start! We need products and ideas!
 I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world

Really looking forward how Streamity project turns out. It's a very nice and visionary project. Hope it works out. Good luck!

Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased that so many people support and believe us. You too.
Pages:
Jump to: