Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 69. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
New good project irom an experienced team. Does streamity project have first mover advantage in decentralized with crypto to fiat ?
[/quote
hello! Wonderful question! Thank you!

We had dozen of advantages!
First important is that we use Smart-Contracts.
The application is built on the architecture of smart-contracts, which provides maximum protection for the seller and the buyer.
Than I can tell you about our min fees
The user chooses transfer method himself, in most cases there will be no fees in fiat money. Fees in the cryptocurrency vary from 0 to 2%.
I should aad that price is fixed  Wink Wink
Buy/sell Cryptocurrencies at a fixed price. Information about the rates is automatically collected from the main exchange markets in the "Market" section.
And, of course, freedom of Cryptocommunity
Fiat money and cryptocurrencies are not blocked within the platform. Exchange is conducted directly between the seller and the buyer.
Woww! Thats great ! This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product,
great idea, great start! We need products and ideas!
 I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world

Really looking forward how Streamity project turns out. It's a very nice and visionary project. Hope it works out. Good luck!
Activity: 196
Could you tell more about problems of the market which you can solve?
Activity: 196
New good project irom an experienced team. Does streamity project have first mover advantage in decentralized with crypto to fiat ?
[/quote

The application is built on the architecture of smart-contracts, which provides maximum protection for the seller and the buyer.
The user chooses transfer method himself, in most cases there will be no fees in fiat money. Fees in the cryptocurrency vary from 0 to 2%.
Buy/sell Cryptocurrencies at a fixed price. Information about the rates is automatically collected from the main exchange markets in the "Market" section.
Fiat money and cryptocurrencies are not blocked within the platform. Exchange is conducted directly between the seller and the buyer.
Woww! Thats great ! This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product,
great idea, great start! We need products and ideas!
 I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
[/quote

Which exchanges do you plan to list the token?
We are negotiating with Bittrex, Poloniex, Exmo, Livecoin, Liqui.
Are your tokens compatible with ERC20? Can I store them in a third-party ETH wallet?
Yes, our tokens are compatible with ERC20. You can transfer them to any wallets which are compatible with this standard of tokens.
How will the distribution of tokens proceed?
All participants will receive STM tokens to their wallets as soon as pre-ICO / ICO is completed. In addition, the STM token may be sold / purchased later through the main service of StreamDesk, when it will be launched, and on exchanges, after the listing of the token.
Hello! A technical question about the ERC 20, Can we add a new Ethereum adress, i try to change it but it is allowed only one Time per week.
Yes, you have to add ERC20 wallet in Streamity carefully, if you need to change it - write to [email protected]
Activity: 177
Which exchanges do you plan to list the token?
Are your tokens compatible with ERC20? Can I store them in a third-party ETH wallet?
Is your token a share?
How will the distribution of tokens proceed?
Activity: 514
●●
Hello! A technical question about the ERC 20, Can we add a new Ethereum adress, i try to change it but it is allowed only one Time per week.

If in the rules you have to swap once a week should you wait 1 week ahead to exchange it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
Streamity token will be trade on streamity After the ICO ?
Have you plan to be listed on coinbase or Binance ? Or you view them as competitor ?
I hope that the token will appear on the Binance exchange . But it will be difficult - this exchange has high requirements for projects and a big queue for listing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Have you plan to be listed on coinbase or Binance ? Or you view them as competitor ?
hello! Thank you for your question! You can buy stm tokens after ico via StreamDesk and no information about what exchanges it'll be listed on is available due to ongoing negotiations Smiley Smiley Smiley Enjoy your day!
The coinbase is a large market, but not so many crypto offers. It more for Fiat transactions.
Binance is more large. Chinese market is different than US market.
The Streamity Platform allows to process all agents and third parties faster and for less cost. This is not what you are looking for .. hmmm the freedom of expense or the cost relief in transacting in the world of crypto streamity has provided it.
Streamity Provides top level security and efficiency. because with streamity you can take control of all processes from the central system and give it to users directly without any of these intermediaries to prevent any crime because it will be given from the user to other users directly.
By using the streamity platform and contributing in token sales, you choose an appropriate choice because it is suitable for most crypto money in the market.
Streamity has also provided technical support services for users for seven days and twenty-four hours. Streamity Not only the exchange platform, but also news, analysis, training, and investment resources.

Great words! We are happy that we have such a grand community around us!
Good day, congratulations for your project, I invested from the ico and I continue to support you.
Thank you for your support!
hello! Thank you for your question! You can buy stm tokens after ico via StreamDesk and no information about what exchanges it'll be listed on is available due to ongoing negotiations Smiley Smiley Smiley Enjoy your day!
Pages:
Jump to: