Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 64. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hey admin, wanted to ask about investment platforms, do you use any?
Maybee, most aren't available yet but, imho they are cool.
Thanks!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm afraid of a hacker attack, how secure is your system?
The system is resistant to DDoS attacks. The address used to send tokens is protected and displayed only for the intended user, which makes it impossible to replace the wallet address.

How do you ensure the security of the token holders?
All funds are stored on users' personal wallets
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
How do you ensure the security of the token holders?
I'm afraid of a hacker attack, how secure is your system?
Activity: 84
Streamity of projects that are attractive and a great solution to the risks that are often encountered in some exchange that exists today. All transactions conducted will be guaranteed security and transparency.
Hey team.
Why so little marketing? marketing,  we need more marketing. and please  make sure the desk is easy to use and beautiful. thanks!
Thank you for following us! There are a huge marketing campaing around the corner! We need you in our cryptofamily!
In your Roadmap it says the marketing campaign will start after the ICO. Most Ico's do this the other way around. Is this intentional? Ico first, the marketing?
Marketing will start together with ICO
hello everybody! I am glad  that I will participate in this program
What will be the estimate value of STM in 6 month ? Any prediction ? Will STM added to coinmarketcap ??
The cost of one STM token is 0.2 USD
We will provide the exchange list later
What is the price per 1 STM token?
The cost of one STM token is 0.2 USD
Is your token a share?
Token is not a share, bond or donation. The function of the STM token is the internal currency of the project.
Is your token a share?
What is the price per 1 STM token?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
hello everybody! I am glad  that I will participate in this program
What will be the estimate value of STM in 6 month ? Any prediction ? Will STM added to coinmarketcap ??
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hey team.
Why so little marketing? marketing,  we need more marketing. and please  make sure the desk is easy to use and beautiful. thanks!
Thank you for following us! There are a huge marketing campaing around the corner! We need you in our cryptofamily!
In your Roadmap it says the marketing campaign will start after the ICO. Most Ico's do this the other way around. Is this intentional? Ico first, the marketing?
Activity: 196
Hey! Do you think ur going to reach your target of 20 million?

I think that for the development of the project, it is not necessary to collect the maximum amount of money. It's just the ultimate goal.

As I understand from the total amount of crowdsale depends different features and cool stuff))))

Oh. Hi! What do you mean?

If I understand right, they have collected the minimum capital which required to launch the project. Very soon we are going to use P2P exchanger aimed and information, analytical resources aimed at Asian and European markets.
According to White paper they ging to grow till the world market (!!!) to develop information, analytical, educational, and investment resources,
translated in 5 to 7 major languages.
Thats great! User-friendly interface, lots langusges, easy access to cryptoworld
Thats correct! Moreover - they opened webinars for "newbies in trading"! Everyone can learn how to start trading from the "beginner"
Activity: 116

I think that for the development of the project, it is not necessary to collect the maximum amount of money. It's just the ultimate goal.

As I understand from the total amount of crowdsale depends different features and cool stuff))))

If I understand right, they have collected the minimum capital which required to launch the project. Very soon we are going to use P2P exchanger aimed and information, analytical resources aimed at Asian and European markets.
According to White paper they ging to grow till the world market (!!!) to develop information, analytical, educational, and investment resources,
Thats great! User-friendly interface, lots langusges, easy access to cryptoworld

Activity: 116

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Activity: 266
A powerful StreamDesk aggregator ensuring exchange of cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies under smart contracts without intermediaries is the key element of Streamity project. StreamDesk prototype represents the main concept of the service (available online).
Pages:
Jump to: