Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 66. (Read 165757 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Interesting project with an interesting approach. Microloans have always enjoyed the demands and transfer them into the cryptocurrency a good move. The planned amount will be collected quickly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I have two sets of streamity tokens. The first was put into my wallet at the time I purchased and the second identical amount a few days later. Why is that?
Activity: 116
Hello everyon! I'm so excited for this ICO! Can this platform help support Crypto investors in the long run? Will the SEC, SCC and US Guberment have any effects on this project?
Yes! They are! I have read at the white paper that they have counted some percents of the capital for the leagal support! so no worries
I think this project is very important and different from others. This is a good project with new feature that the dev been apply,
i think we should give them support to make this project be great project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello everyon! I'm so excited for this ICO! Can this platform help support Crypto investors in the long run? Will the SEC, SCC and US Guberment have any effects on this project?
Hi admin! Let me ask, when is Streamity tokens will be listed on exchanges? I do not see in the roadmap.
Hello! Tokens will be listed in September
and check this! Enjoy your day!
https://c.radikal.ru/c29/1805/9f/d1889cfe44a3.png

Thats awesome support! Great work team!
Activity: 322
Hi admin! Let me ask, when is Streamity tokens will be listed on exchanges? I do not see in the roadmap.
Hello! Tokens will be listed in September
and check this! Enjoy your day!
What was the BTC to stm ratio during sale? And bonus?
Can I buy tokens from exchange? I'll get tokens at the address that's in the profile, right?

1)The price of the token is tied to ETH exchange rate. The data is updated in the personal cabinet every hour.
So no worries The price is indicated without a bonus,
2)the ICO of the second stage bonus is 15%
3) Sorry! You cant buy token from exchange! Be sure that you have already registered on the website!
4) Yes! Exactly! You will get your token at that address which you have adede in the profile!
How can you entertain presale buyers who are still supporting you even after the dates have been postponed?

Hello! You know what? Thank you for your great question! Follow us in the social media and there going to be lots interesting things!  Cool Cool Cool Cool and enjoy your day!
Activity: 196
How can you entertain presale buyers who are still supporting you even after the dates have been postponed?
What do you mean? They make great  webinars on a weekly basis//// for freee! You can get new knowledges and develop yourself!
Activity: 196

It seems like this will be a question of unresolved issues in doing the transaction to be done.
Payment system will take care about transaction's legitimacy, For example, OKPay takes responsibility for all unauthorized operations, if they are proven. There is no way Bitcoin-seller can lose money.
I understood this aswell in those route!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Activity: 514
●●
Can I buy tokens from exchange? I'll get tokens at the address that's in the profile, right?

It seems to be a very good thing to ask about this project in the future. This question really needs to be answered my opinion.
LocalBitcoins does not give any guarantees. Integration of SmartContracts with API of payment systems gives an absolute guarantee of the transaction legitimacy.
the buyer will make a bank transaction to the bitcoin-seller. After the money has arrived, the seller will confirm that he received the money. After this, the smart contract will be dissolved. So what if after this the buyer will make a chargeback? There is no way to prevent this?
How do you buy goods on ebay for example? Can you do chargeback? You have already bought new t-shirt - and they already have been mailing it - how are you going to charge it back?

It seems like this will be a question of unresolved issues in doing the transaction to be done.

While the cryptocurrency is locked in a smart-contract until the fiat money is transferred in a certain period of time, there is no way to gain access to the smart-contract, the only way to unlock it is to receive the signal from the payment system. It guarantees the security of a transaction.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Payment system will take care about transaction's legitimacy, For example, OKPay takes responsibility for all unauthorized operations, if they are proven. There is no way Bitcoin-seller can lose money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
LocalBitcoins does not give any guarantees. Integration of SmartContracts with API of payment systems gives an absolute guarantee of the transaction legitimacy.
the buyer will make a bank transaction to the bitcoin-seller. After the money has arrived, the seller will confirm that he received the money. After this, the smart contract will be dissolved. So what if after this the buyer will make a chargeback? There is no way to prevent this?
How do you buy goods on ebay for example? Can you do chargeback? You have already bought new t-shirt - and they already have been mailing it - how are you going to charge it back?

how is the risk of chargeback handled? after I get the fiat and confirm, the smart contract will be finished. so, what if the buyer does a chargeback after the smart contract is dissolved? what makes a smart contract more secure than p2p exchanges like localbitcoins?

Local Bitcoins is a bulletin board that matches interested parties in aspecific country. First, this service supports only bitcoins; second, exchange rates are set by the users of the platform; and lastly, there is a lack of secure transactions.

STREAMITY is the first P2P platform ready to protect transactions with smart-contracts. Smart-contracts provide additional security to the cryptocurrency exchange process, in addition to the verification of users.
Fair cryptocurrency pricing is an integral part of STREAMITY's services. Rates are calculated in real time, aggregating the average weighted price from major cryptocurrency exchanges. Therefore, STREAMITY users can confidently and securely exchange cryptocurrencies
at fair market value. STREAMITY's services allow users to enter the world of cryptocurrency investments seamlessly.
Enjoy your day!
Pages:
Jump to: