Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS - page 10. (Read 1682 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I have studied all the data provided, the project itself is in the planning stage, very soon there will be a website and a lot of new information.
New information and updates shows the work of devs team, so it's good to see something new and upcoming on this project
Activity: 504
Why did you decide to build your project on the Ethereum platform? After all, there are competitors such as Waves.
The Ethereum platform is time-tested, why take the risk and come up with something?
Because project that non-connected with anything and working on it's own platform makes people imressed by it's success
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
sorry for my carelessness, but only I do not see any link in the announcement? do you have a link to the website,to your technical documentation,to social networks?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Why did you decide to build your project on the Ethereum platform? After all, there are competitors such as Waves.
The Ethereum platform is time-tested, why take the risk and come up with something?
That's right, I don't understand why the platform and the Ethereum network are bad at all? After all, new technologies
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Waves are by no means a competitor by ethereum platform.
I'm saying this because have you seen any project that becomes successful with waves dex?
At least being eth token, it has the chance to make it big.
Depends only with the dev team and its users.
But this coin, have they started with at least one university/college/school?
Better to start small to see if it will really attract students.
Because this project is not new anyway.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Activity: 182
Activity: 266
I have studied all the data provided, the project itself is in the planning stage, very soon there will be a website and a lot of new information.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
And at what stage is the project? How many students are already included in this topic? As they say, each student has a free student's sausage.
There is a road map, an interesting idea, too, but I can not find a link to the website, maybe forgot to specify it?
The web site is under development, the project itself is still young, the site has not yet been finalized. There is a lot of information in the first post of this branch.
The good young projects making with that market conditions more rising I think and it can be really succesful in some future
Activity: 238
There is a road map, an interesting idea, too, but I can not find a link to the website, maybe forgot to specify it?
The web site is under development, the project itself is still young, the site has not yet been finalized. There is a lot of information in the first post of this branch.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Do you have already workable MVP? If not, when exact do you plan to finish it? Thanks.
I believe that such specific projects will have a niche. Student sausages, burgers, housing for these coins, I think that these coins will fit for this purposeful application.
That's would be awesome if you can use some coins to use in this kind of actions, in my mind, waiting eagerly for that
Activity: 196
The project is quite new, it is only under development. I am sure that within a month there will be a website, and with it more information.
The project is great. I enjoyed this project and I would like to participate. Good luck!
Egretia

Hope I can get into that bounty campaign that will be here, seems like it's pretty legit to participate
Activity: 249
The project is great. I enjoyed this project and I would like to participate. Good luck!
Egretia
Activity: 144
Do you plan to conduct ICO in the future? If so, when? I would like to be part of this project.
Yep, the project is pretty interesting in my opinion, I've did some research on it's WP before
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Do you plan to conduct ICO in the future? If so, when? I would like to be part of this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Our whitepaper and website will be ready till the end of this week! Thanks for your attention.
Pages:
Jump to: