Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS - page 6. (Read 1682 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
You got a listing on Yobit.  Huh Shocked

Are you sure this is good news? Usually there are not placed the most promising tokens. I hope this is only the beginning and your project will be successful
And what you don't like cryptocurrency exchange Yobit ? There are many investors and traders, Yobit well suited for young projects.
Because it's pretty easy to get listed on yobit to any scam projects, but it's still good exchange I think
Activity: 504

Are you sure this is good news? Usually there are not placed the most promising tokens. I hope this is only the beginning and your project will be successful
If this listed on yobit doesn't means that it never will be listed on other exchanges, so we can't judge it for now
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I believe that this is a real breakthrough, the project does not even have its own website, and their tokens are already traded on the crypto-currency exchange, perhaps the project has strong partners.
It is possible that the project has serious patrons, otherwise it is impossible to get to the crypto - currency exchanges, definitely-the potential of the project is available.
Activity: 294
if we get enough support i will go as public person  Cheesy and reveal my person.
I believe that this is a real breakthrough, the project does not even have its own website, and their tokens are already traded on the crypto-currency exchange, perhaps the project has strong partners.

And what you don't like cryptocurrency exchange Yobit ? There are many investors and traders, Yobit well suited for young projects.
Activity: 420

Hi there, I am keen to know the status of the project. Is the App development complete? Would you guys also have an ICO?
No, at the moment, the development of the website is coming to an end, there is no information about token sales yet.
This information will come to us for about one or two months closest to now, just wait a little bit
Going to wait patiently for new updates on this project by roadmap and WP
Why did you decide to build your project on the Ethereum platform? After all, there are competitors such as Waves.
The Ethereum platform is time-tested, why take the risk and come up with something?

Waves are by no means a competitor by ethereum platform.
I'm saying this because have you seen any project that becomes successful with waves dex?
At least being eth token, it has the chance to make it big.
Depends only with the dev team and its users.
But this coin, have they started with at least one university/college/school?
Better to start small to see if it will really attract students.
Because this project is not new anyway.
It's good enough that ethereum have it's own competitors for now, because without it won't need to develop anything
Hi there, I am keen to know the status of the project. Is the App development complete? Would you guys also have an ICO?
No, at the moment, the development of the website is coming to an end, there is no information about token sales yet.
This information will come to us for about one or two months closest to now, just wait a little bit
Any Bounty Program? i want to join.
Bounty program will be in the future, it will be allocated as much as 3% of the issued tokens, which is quite generous.
I looked at the table of token distribution, it States that there will be two bounty programs, one allocated 3%, and the other as much as 5%
This is not so big difference for bounty hunters in my opinion, if that's not like from 3 to 10% percents difference, for sure
Merit: 0

I looked at the table of token distribution, it States that there will be two bounty programs, one allocated 3%, and the other as much as 5%
If I'm not mistaken, the bounty company, which is allocated 5% of the total number of tokens, will be held in closed mode.
Activity: 154
Bounty program will be in the future, it will be allocated as much as 3% of the issued tokens, which is quite generous.
Activity: 196
Activity: 252
Activity: 56
Activity: 36
Studcoin could sound daunting for many people but it could help alot for students in actuality, the idea of the project is awesome. Thumps up!
You right, the project is really inspiring and makes me believe that it will costs for an investment in ICO stage
Activity: 28
Studcoin could sound daunting for many people but it could help alot for students in actuality, the idea of the project is awesome. Thumps up!
Why are you going to freeze 17% of the issued tokens? What result do you expect?
Projects usually freezing their tokens for saving it's value on the market for some long time, for allow them to develop it in better conditions
Pages:
Jump to: