Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS - page 4. (Read 1682 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I wanted to know at what price StudCoin will compete on cryptocurrency exchanges? Does it make sense to invest in this coin now?
Today, token STUD torguetsya price 0.00009893 BTC is quite cheap. If you watch the chart, the price has increased by 8% over the past week, it's good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I wanted to know at what price StudCoin will compete on cryptocurrency exchanges? Does it make sense to invest in this coin now?
Activity: 182
Wy do you think, that studcoin is really needed this days? Did you talk already with universitets? Will they cooperate?
Ofcourse they will cooperate, and not only them, but many authorities will also cooperate and deal with that coin
I also think that the project already has partners, this idea visited the owners for a reason, it is a working business with regular customers.
Activity: 336
How many tokens have been issued in total, I'm also interested in information on the distribution, how many for sale? how much is a bounty company? how many will the project team have?
A total of 15 000 000 tokens were issued, 8% of them will go to the bounty company, which will consist of two rounds, the allocation of -3% and 5%
This is usual amount for this percentages, but the project idea makes it special for it's new customers
Activity: 504
Wy do you think, that studcoin is really needed this days? Did you talk already with universitets? Will they cooperate?
Ofcourse they will cooperate, and not only them, but many authorities will also cooperate and deal with that coin
honestly i do not really like when studcoin go into yobit invesbox because yobit already many in fraud claim, it will affect the reputation of studcoin
What cryptocurrency exchanges you like more than Yobit? Can't understand why the Yobit exchange is bad? There are many traders and not weak trading volumes.
That's not so  bad, but their support works exactly awful, I mean they don't solve the problems, even if anser on your ticket, in others this exchange is good
They have for their good reputation really fast withdraw, never had any problems with it though
honestly i do not really like when studcoin go into yobit invesbox because yobit already many in fraud claim, it will affect the reputation of studcoin
What cryptocurrency exchanges you like more than Yobit? Can't understand why the Yobit exchange is bad? There are many traders and not weak trading volumes.
That's not so  bad, but their support works exactly awful, I mean they don't solve the problems, even if anser on your ticket, in others this exchange is good
Activity: 154
the project was announced only a couple of weeks ago, and the token is already traded on the exchange? interesting. Tell me, are you going to sell the tokens?
Apparently the project was announced recently, but that does not mean that it was created 2 weeks ago, maybe over it trudjatsja her first year.
For sure any project have big history behind it, behind the idea and the team, not just "once created" for no time
It's just listing friend, that can't really affect on something reputation, if it will be also added on any more exchanges
Activity: 168
the project was announced only a couple of weeks ago, and the token is already traded on the exchange? interesting. Tell me, are you going to sell the tokens?
Apparently the project was announced recently, but that does not mean that it was created 2 weeks ago, maybe over it trudjatsja her first year.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
I do not want to argue with you, the reputation of the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is not quite clean, but it does not make it less relevant than the others.
This is custom marketing, The yobit exchange is one of the best, I personally have been trading on it for more than 1 year, but there is a lot of garbage, but also a lot of promising coins.
Activity: 154
I do not want to argue with you, the reputation of the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is not quite clean, but it does not make it less relevant than the others.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Leonardo DiCaprio invests in cryptocurrency for students.
An employee of the Morgan Stanley Foundation said that their fund is going to invest in a new block project StudCoin. One of the investors of this fund is Leonardo DiCaprio. The idea of ​​a project that fosters the development of students around the world was liked by Leo. This is one of the few projects that will actually be applied now. The main idea of ​​the STUD coin is to replace the usual assessment in universities by encouraging real cryptocurrency. At the moment, StudCoin is traded in limited quantities only on the YoBit.net exchange (https://yobit.net/en/trade/STUD/BTC) as the project passes the testing stage but is already fully operational. Soon the project is going to go to the world level and listing on many exchanges. The project awaits incredible success and the growth of the coin x10-x30. The number of tokens is limited. Hurry up!

So inspiring iformation for me and any customer of that altcoin, thanks for share this Smiley
You are doing everything right, it is necessary to attract famous people, this is the right marketing move, it always works positively.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
An employee of the Morgan Stanley Foundation said that their fund is going to invest in a new block project StudCoin. One of the investors of this fund is Leonardo DiCaprio. The idea of ​​a project that fosters the development of students around the world was liked by Leo. This is one of the few projects that will actually be applied now. The main idea of ​​the STUD coin is to replace the usual assessment in universities by encouraging real cryptocurrency. At the moment, StudCoin is traded in limited quantities only on the YoBit.net exchange (https://yobit.net/en/trade/STUD/BTC) as the project passes the testing stage but is already fully operational. Soon the project is going to go to the world level and listing on many exchanges. The project awaits incredible success and the growth of the coin x10-x30. The number of tokens is limited. Hurry up!

So inspiring iformation for me and any customer of that altcoin, thanks for share this Smiley
Will there be a minimum amount for which I will be able to purchase the project tokens, can I join the investors with the amount of$100?
Stud tokens are already traded on crypto-currency exchanges, your question is lost relevance. I'm wondering how the token will behave, will it rise in price in the coming months?
Usually it's falling firstly month from going out on the exchanges about 50% value of ICO, so
Yes, because many investors in a panic sell tokens, they do not know how to hold them, that is why they lose, instead of earning.
You right, many people can't handle anything for a little bit time for it make growth, so it's sad
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
a promising project despite being still under development. Hope the website turns out to be great
Pages:
Jump to: