Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS - page 3. (Read 1682 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How much I hate you.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Just another scam using IB to lure investors.

Don't waste your time and money

SCAM SCAM SCAM  

1 sat soon Cool
Activity: 168
How long is the IB on yobit expected to last?
Token Stud for more than 5 days trading on the stock exchange Yobit. Also, you can use the service Investbox and earn extra.
Activity: 1
How long is the IB on yobit expected to last?
Activity: 182
The project is really interesting. It looks promising. It is impressive that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.
Your coin is complete nonsense, the price is 0.00000001, even you can not remember, merge it into zero, it is not necessary to anyone, this Scam
A great opportunity for all investors to purchase at the lowest prices, because even lower, the coin will not fall.
-78%
Experienced investors were ready for this, where did you see the price of the token grow before the site was launched?
SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM
Your coin is complete nonsense, the price is 0.00000001, even you can not remember, merge it into zero, it is not necessary to anyone, this Scam
Activity: 154

Today, the price fell again, well that yesterday did not buy tokens, we will wait for the maximum bottom, and then buy and get rich:)
The market situation is precarious, after the fall of Bitcoin, all the altcoins too, lose their value. It is too early to judge, the token Stud, it is too dependent on the market situation.
Activity: 350
I wanted to know at what price StudCoin will compete on cryptocurrency exchanges? Does it make sense to invest in this coin now?
Today, token STUD torguetsya price 0.00009893 BTC is quite cheap. If you watch the chart, the price has increased by 8% over the past week, it's good.

For starting weeks this is very good increase in price, watch up in future multiply of price in close month
Today, the price fell again, well that yesterday did not buy tokens, we will wait for the maximum bottom, and then buy and get rich:)
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I wanted to know at what price StudCoin will compete on cryptocurrency exchanges? Does it make sense to invest in this coin now?
Today, token STUD torguetsya price 0.00009893 BTC is quite cheap. If you watch the chart, the price has increased by 8% over the past week, it's good.

For starting weeks this is very good increase in price, watch up in future multiply of price in close month
Activity: 504
Somebody already used the service investbox? How much can you earn on it by investing in the investbox Stud?
This works only in percentages that will do it in conditions supported by yobit, so check the conditions on it's website
Activity: 196
Somebody already used the service investbox? How much can you earn on it by investing in the investbox Stud?
Activity: 336
the project was announced only a couple of weeks ago, and the token is already traded on the exchange? interesting. Tell me, are you going to sell the tokens?
Apparently the project was announced recently, but that does not mean that it was created 2 weeks ago, maybe over it trudjatsja her first year.

I understand it. but I can not understand whether the team will conduct ico? because the token is usually traded on the stock exchange after the ico
As somebody said upper it will be already tradeable on some of exchanges, so let's turn on your savings for hold this tokens
Activity: 504

I understand it. but I can not understand whether the team will conduct ico? because the token is usually traded on the stock exchange after the ico
The ICO will no longer be available, the token is traded on cryptocurrency exchanges, you can buy it in free form.
That's good that always will be available on exchanges to buy or trade it, because it may growth high after some time
Activity: 196

The ICO will no longer be available, the token is traded on cryptocurrency exchanges, you can buy it in free form.
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
the project was announced only a couple of weeks ago, and the token is already traded on the exchange? interesting. Tell me, are you going to sell the tokens?
Apparently the project was announced recently, but that does not mean that it was created 2 weeks ago, maybe over it trudjatsja her first year.

Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life

The Stud token appeared in the Yobit Investbox service, now you can get additional interest. Great news.
Pages:
Jump to: