Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StudCoin - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR STUDENTS ENCOURAGEMENTS - page 2. (Read 1682 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
For the people who think they could buy a dip:

SCAM COULD HAVE NO BOTTOM AT ALL  Grin

Just have a look at BRH  / PREX / BNS / TYV   and think twice before "investing" in such scam tokens at your own risk!

Of course, the risks are very high, but still, the token fell very much in price, there is no place to fall further, so the risks are significantly reduced.
Activity: 159
For the people who think they could buy a dip:

SCAM COULD HAVE NO BOTTOM AT ALL  Grin

Just have a look at BRH  / PREX / BNS / TYV   and think twice before "investing" in such scam tokens at your own risk!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What about other information about the project? Where can I download the Whitepaper or even information about the team that is running Studcoin?
Activity: 182

The yobit cryptocurrency exchange is just the beginning, I think the administration will not limit itself to just one exchange.
It all depends on the total size of the project, if it is in demand by the audience, the tokens will appear on many crypto-currency exchanges..
You understand that you need to agree on the listing of tokens on crypto-currency exchanges, just like that, the exchanges will not add tokens to themselves.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

The yobit cryptocurrency exchange is just the beginning, I think the administration will not limit itself to just one exchange.
It all depends on the total size of the project, if it is in demand by the audience, the tokens will appear on many crypto-currency exchanges..
Activity: 196
the project was announced only recently, and is already traded on the stock exchange. tell me when your token will be listed on other exchanges and on a coinmarket?
Over time, the Stud token will appear on other crypto-currency exchanges, the project's website will soon appear. At least as promised to the administrators.
Yes, one cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is not enough for normal trading, it is necessary to expand, whether negotiations with other exchanges are conducted?
the project was announced only recently, and is already traded on the stock exchange. tell me when your token will be listed on other exchanges and on a coinmarket?
Over time, the Stud token will appear on other crypto-currency exchanges, the project's website will soon appear. At least as promised to the administrators.
Yes, one cryptocurrency exchange Yobit is not enough for normal trading, it is necessary to expand, whether negotiations with other exchanges are conducted?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Who agrees that it is inconvenient to study the project through the topic bitcointalk? I want to see the project site
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
How are things with the price of the STUD token? Is investing in these tokens still relevant?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I really like this kind of thread because I get very easy to read this thread and of course more quickly understand anything about this project, your thread design themed "full color" by using a very bright and striking colors. I will help you promote this project in my social account.
Activity: 154
yobit ? No, thank you  Smiley
You don't like yobit exchange? I'd like to know why. After all, this is a large cryptocurrency exchange, which brings together many traders and investors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
yobit ? No, thank you  Smiley
Who has already used the service Yobit Investbox, how much profit per day will bring this service?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I can see that opinions about the future of the project - are scattered, do you think it is worth investing in STUD now, while the price of a coin is so small?
To buy a coin, at the bottom, is always profitable, because it is unlikely to fall in price. On this, you can think about investing in STUD.
Many experienced traders, that's what they do, buy the coin at the lowest prices and wait for its growth.
I can see that opinions about the future of the project - are scattered, do you think it is worth investing in STUD now, while the price of a coin is so small?
To buy a coin, at the bottom, is always profitable, because it is unlikely to fall in price. On this, you can think about investing in STUD.
I can't say that STUD is doing well, I think bearish trend is to blame. Now all tokens are falling in price.
Activity: 15
-96% I've seen the PAMP yesterday, so you coin supported Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: