Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] SUDOKU WALLET | Bitcoin Tumbler | CoinJoin | Instantly Mixing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 3. (Read 3289 times)

copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 4
Sudoku Wallet - Hard to Guess
All looses were compensated to lqudG3 for the bad experience with our service 2nd time.
But we did not steal that BTC, and lqudG3 did not deceive our BTC.

If we did, we won't refund it the 1st time and now.
 I don't know is there any scam in the universe, who emailed with users and compensate looses.

We will pause our service after that accident, and reopens in few days as a classic mixer.  
Im very sorry for that.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
If it was really OP's fault, I see no reason why you should keep giving him money. That could easily be abused by people claiming issues and getting double their money (what they sent, which was "hacked", and the amount you gave to them). This may or may not be the case with OP, though (we can’t really know).

Just to be clear, I didn't just take OP's word for it and assumed you guys were a scam. I saw you didn't answer him properly (at least in public) for some time and was going to potentially use a negative trust as a warning + a way to force you to answer him if you didn't do it until them.
copper member
Try to explain the situation to all BT users:

First time it happens 2 weeks ago, user lqudG3 said that his money disappeared from wallet, and blame us.
Our team investigate this, and I can declare that we haven't any breaches in system or something like that.

We wrote letter to lqudG3, and adviced him to check his system for malwares. We did return him all BTC from our reserve cos our reputation and users trust cost much more than a couple of hundreds dollars.

Now the situation repeat again. We didn't reply cos we need time to investigate this, and that's all a bit strange.  Sad

Anybody now can get to BT and write in that topic: Sudoku Wallet is scam, Ive created wallet, deposit money and my funds is gone.

But what the sense to steal $400 if we mix every week much bigger amounts?

I think there are 3 possible reasons:

- To destroy our thread;
- User have a malware on his system;
- User want to receive free money again.

Of course we must refund lqudG3 funds again from our money. What else should we do?
We will pay him in next 24H to his address, and I will post here when we did it.

Maybe idea with private keys wasn't good. If we are a classic mixer with Letters of Guarantee - that did not happened with us.

Waiting for your thoughts, thanks.

copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
---
I must say that I did use this service last month, but didn't leave a review later. I had no issues, received the coins mixed and 0 struggle.

I've also been following that users' complaint; and everything is a bit strange. If I'd have to bet, I'd say that he has some kind of malware in the device he is using; because it's really strange that they manage to steal the private key of the depositing addres, not only once; but twice. The admin did reply the first time, and AFAIK, the user was reimbursed.

There is another thing bugging me. The user complaining about the funds dissappearing has edited all of the previous posts on may 10th; which is after the second time having trouble with the platform... I'm not calling anyone a scammer, becuase I believe this is the consequence of some malware; but this particular case, doesn't seem easy to judge
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hi Day 6 I still haven't got the mixed btc!

Please use this program with caution!

I was about to try this mixer but luckily I came across this post.

Irony is that admin hasn't replied to this query despite the fact that 2 days are gone.

Key Takeaway: always read posts in thread before you try the service.
copper member

This site really cheated my btc!
I gave it to the official by email and telegram!
No reply received within 5 days!
Trouble officially return my btc!

Pease keep calm. Over the past few days we have been checking the situation, a week ago the same thing happened to you.

Looks like that thing happened only with your account - it’s strange. We didn’t receive any complains from other users except you.

Please send us refund address in email, to return your BTC back.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830

This site really cheated my btc!
I gave it to the official by email and telegram!
No reply received within 5 days!
Trouble officially return my btc!
Fixed your images.

Create a thread in the Scam Accusation with this format. If they keep not answering you and no explanation comes from this, I will give them a negative trust.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Do you have any innovative feature like in chip mixer or nothing new here?
like  in chipmixer where you deposit your Bitcoins you  receive same amount in chips.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello !

I ruled out hacking!

The official did not reply to my message within 5 days! The telegram ID I provided to the official did not receive the information! The email sent to did not receive a reply!

Please give an explanation!

Hello!

We sent you an email almost as soon as we received your address.

If you don't receive it, we will resend it now.

Thanks.

Hello!
Thank you for your compensation!
Can the above address information and exchange records be deleted?
I want to keep my privacy!

This is a trusted mixing app!
Hello !

I ruled out hacking!

The official did not reply to my message within 5 days! The telegram ID I provided to the official did not receive the information! The email sent to did not receive a reply!

Hello!

Thanks.

This is a safe and responsible btc mixer application!
Thanks for the official compensation!

copper member
Hello !

I ruled out hacking!

Hello!

Thanks.

Hello!

We are very sorry for that accident.  Sad Now we start to investigate this accident, to find the way how your funds were stolen.
Looks like someone found that wallet key, or the way to open that wallet.

There is no  sense for our service, with more than 25 BTC monthly turnover, to steal $500 and destroy our reputation.

Please send us in PM your contacts (email, telegram or other messenger) with details (tx number, deposit time).
We will start investigating immediately. If we can't return your coins, we will compensate it with our funds.

[/quote]

Hello!

We are very sorry for that accident.  Sad Now we start to investigate this accident, to find the way how your funds were stolen.

There is no  sense for our service, with more than 25 BTC monthly turnover, to steal $500 and destroy our reputation.

Please send us in PM your contacts (email, telegram or other messenger) with details (tx number, deposit time).
We will start investigating immediately. If we can't return your coins, we will compensate it with our funds.

[/quote]Hello !

Hello!

Hello!

[/quote]

Hello!

[/quote]
copper member
The app is almost unsafe! Not recommended for use.
I was stolen $ 500 of BTC this morning!

There are three possibilities for BTC being stolen:

1. I was attacked by a hack and my pc got the wallet key. But considering that my desktop wallet has not lost BTC!
              2. The official wallet key was leaked by some kind of vulnerability!
              3. Official stealing!

Hello!

We are very sorry for that accident.  Sad Now we start to investigate this accident, to find the way how your funds were stolen.

There is no  sense for our service, with more than 25 BTC monthly turnover, to steal $500 and destroy our reputation.

I was stolen BTC in a stir!
But the official compensated my loss!
This is a responsible and safe btc mixer!
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
Thanks for notice! Yes, we will edit that.

About other promotion, of course no, you can notify any other address to receive coins.

Being that the case, I quote the above code with a small modification

Code:
Last 5 digits: RiQB5
Receiving address on the site: 1GTHSpTSaibQhjaiS4zPaQykLksECe7Ss7
Address I want the coins sent to:1Kt6oVFDZZmaNmFJWBY5aDzvERXzQAkm7P
copper member
Yeah, sure, giveaway for all people who mix BTC today.

Okay, my bad; I tought that you added the coins before pressing the button so that private keys only needed to be pressed once. Mixing the coins I've seen this other promotion, but I have a couple of doubts about it;

Wanna earn some BTC?

If you satisfied using Sudoku Wallet, please leave your mention on Bitcointalk thread.
Indicate last 5 symbols of your wallet key in your post, and we return all mixing fees to it's deposit address!

What is the point of sending the coins to the depositing address if it's no longer private? (since it's been used both to receive and to mix) It's a bit counter-anonimity if you asked me....

For the other promotion, the one you've announced here, do you send the coins to the depositing address too? because that is rather misleading and can be a problem in the case of people mixing coins coming from exchanges or other platforms that use different deposit and withdraw addresses

Thanks for notice! Yes, we will edit that.

About other promotion, of course no, you can notify any other address to receive coins.
Pages:
Jump to: