Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] SUDOKU WALLET | Bitcoin Tumbler | CoinJoin | Instantly Mixing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 4. (Read 3289 times)

copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
Yeah, sure, giveaway for all people who mix BTC today.

Okay, my bad; I tought that you added the coins before pressing the button so that private keys only needed to be pressed once. Mixing the coins I've seen this other promotion, but I have a couple of doubts about it;

Wanna earn some BTC?

If you satisfied using Sudoku Wallet, please leave your mention on Bitcointalk thread.
Indicate last 5 symbols of your wallet key in your post, and we return all mixing fees to it's deposit address!

What is the point of sending the coins to the depositing address if it's no longer private? (since it's been used both to receive and to mix) It's a bit counter-anonimity if you asked me....

For the other promotion, the one you've announced here, do you send the coins to the depositing address too? because that is rather misleading and can be a problem in the case of people mixing coins coming from exchanges or other platforms that use different deposit and withdraw addresses
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 4
Sudoku Wallet - Hard to Guess
Thanks for reply, but your wallet must be used for mixing BTC today 05th of April (till 12am 6th of April).

Meaning I have to hit the "Mix my coins" button before posting here, right?

Yeah, sure, giveaway for all people who mix BTC today.
copper member
Thanks for reply, but your wallet must be used for mixing BTC today 05th of April (till 12am 6th of April).

Meaning I have to hit the "Mix my coins" button before posting here, right?
copper member

Moreover, write in this thread last 4 digits of your wallet key and your BTC address, and we will send you randomly from 0.001 to 0.01 BTC!  Wink

So as simple as posting that?

Code:
Last 4 digits: iQB5
Receiving address: 1GTHSpTSaibQhjaiS4zPaQykLksECe7Ss7

copper member

Moreover, write in this thread last 4 digits of your wallet key and your BTC address, and we will send you randomly from 0.001 to 0.01 BTC!   Wink

So as simple as posting that?

Code:
Last 4 digits: iQB5
Receiving address: 1GTHSpTSaibQhjaiS4zPaQykLksECe7Ss7

copper member

5th April Coin Join Day!

Today we celebrate privacy day! Its a GIVEAWAY Time!

Mix your Bitcoins with Sudoku Wallet, and receive a gifts!

For every person who will mix coins today till 12am 6th April, we charge zero fees, moreover, write in this thread last 4 digits of your wallet key and your BTC address, and we will send you randomly from 0.001 to 0.01 BTC!  Wink

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Problem resolved, thanks a lot!
copper member
Hello
today I've created a wallet, and deposit about ~6 BTC, but did not save my wallet key (yeah my fault)!

Support by email says that I can't access my wallet without key, but it seems like answer was automatic...
Can't access my funds now! Huh

Sent you PM, please answer asap, and we will resolve your issue. 
Thanks.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello
today I've created a wallet, and deposit about ~6 BTC, but did not save my wallet key (yeah my fault)!

Support by email says that I can't access my wallet without key, but it seems like answer was automatic...
Can't access my funds now! Huh
copper member
We make our service free again!
Mix BTC without any fees up to 31th of March! Wink
copper member
For me it is difficult to calculate the fees. Because the number of output addresses are random 2-4 and i do not know the Transaction Fee do you use.
Make me a example for 0.03 BTC and 3 output addresses, how much fees must i pay?

It would be more comfortable if you show the fees in the wallet before i click on mix my coins. And i think it would be more user friendly if the user can setup the ammount of output addresses 2-4.

Thanks for the reply!

In case 0.03 BTC to 3 addresses, you will receive from 0.00965 to 0.097 randomly on each address.

Make at least one mixing, and you will know how to return all fees!

In very short time (to the end of this week) we're going to add some new features to Sudoku Wallet, such as custom fees, output addresses, delay, swap coins, fund balance with another currencies, also.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
For me it is difficult to calculate the fees. Because the number of output addresses are random 2-4 and i do not know the Transaction Fee do you use.
Make me a example for 0.03 BTC and 3 output addresses, how much fees must i pay?

It would be more comfortable if you show the fees in the wallet before i click on mix my coins. And i think it would be more user friendly if the user can setup the ammount of output addresses 2-4.
copper member
Hurry up!  Wink
Today is the LAST day you can mix your coins without any fees!
copper member
Hurry up to mix your BTC without any fee!

Only 5 days left to mix your bitcoins for free  Wink
copper member
Mixing with Sudoku Wallet is free until 25.02.2020!

Only 2 weeks left to mix your bitcoins without any fees!
copper member
There was an issue with translations of the ANN thread but it got sorted - well done @ SUDOKU WALLET

Thanks efialtis! You are great  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
There was an issue with translations of the ANN thread but it got sorted - well done @ SUDOKU WALLET
copper member
I have a question, for why the deposit address private key is needed ?

We are pleased to announce that we are continuing to work on our mobile application Wink

In order to meet expectations, we would like to ask - what should be your ideal anonymous mobile wallet?

Please answer in this thread, or in private messages:

- What mobile OS do you use?
- What functions of bitcoin anonymity would you like to see in your wallet?
- Do you consider a mobile wallet a reliable place for storing bitcoins?
- What things do you miss in a current mobile Bitcoin wallets?

Those users whose answers will help us in developing the application will receive a small reward from us.
  Cheesy
Do you're creating a mobile wallet ?

So ok,

"Android"
   "Not really know"
   "No"
   "Batch transactions / sending to multiple outputs at one time"

Thanks for your answers!  Wink

Other mixers gives you a unknown deposit address, and pre-mixing settings, which you can tune (such a time delay etc).
You loose control of your coins from the moment you send it to unknown address.
In Sudoku you control them all the time.

- If you send more coins than you want to mix, you can sweep rest from deposit address
- If you change your mind, you also can withdraw your coins
- If you top-up your deposit address, but don't want to mix right now, you can do it after some hours or even days
- If you top-up your deposit address, but realize that you want to mix more, you can add some coins to it and than press "Mix"

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
 I have a question, for why the deposit address private key is needed ?

We are pleased to announce that we are continuing to work on our mobile application Wink

In order to meet expectations, we would like to ask - what should be your ideal anonymous mobile wallet?

Please answer in this thread, or in private messages:

Those users whose answers will help us in developing the application will receive a small reward from us.
  Cheesy
Do you're creating a mobile wallet ?

So ok,

"Android"
   "Not really know"
   "No"
   "Batch transactions / sending to multiple outputs at one time"
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
We are know for sure that johhny have 1 btc in input, so he will have for sure 1 btc in output.

Which is where the random fee .5% to 1% would come in and the random number of outputs over random number of blocks.

As i understand your point of view, you mean that commission in such case will be deanonimization factor. Or maybe i don't get your point right, but in fact, even with commission outputs it's not easier or heavier to find you. Commission it's just another story, it goes to different (owners) output.
Pages:
Jump to: