Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] SUDOKU WALLET | Bitcoin Tumbler | CoinJoin | Instantly Mixing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 7. (Read 3289 times)

copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 4
Sudoku Wallet - Hard to Guess
Your website UI looks good, but there are 3 concern :
1. Some links on your website leads to "404 Not found"
2. Lack of transparency. Where's the source code and explanation how your CoinJoin implementation works?
3. Why the wallet key is sent with POST request when i attempt to open wallet with generated wallet?

I have to agree with DarkStar_ to use Wasabi Wallet or JoinMarket instead which have better transparency.

1. Solved.
2.3. We don’t use JS because it not safe. Post requests goes to relocate server with CoinJoin scripts. Later, we gonna launch app for Android and IOS, which gonna work through TOR, and share source code on Github.

Using Sudoku Wallet, when you get private key from deposit address is more safe then send coins to unknown addresses like Chipmixer, or other scam mixers.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
Yes, Private key generation is done  server-sided - it's great!
Yes, we do not have any Database, and therefore it cannot be stolen and made public.

Unnecessary server sided generation of private keys is never good, and forces the user to trust you. You've intentionally designed your site in a way that gives you information, when it could be done without. You claim that the user is the only one who can control their coins, and yet you can easily steal any balance if you wish.

Since you don't have a database, why don't you describe how you convert the arbitrary key that you give to users (hfwgHf6Vlg2al4EiGy5j7Xez) to a private key (KzWktMfeYgNVeERuPcBAsDeS7wZRaqeiaDjw7n4kVEqSxicC7635). In the event the service goes offline for whatever reason, and I never saved my private key, how do I get my funds back? You don't have a database, so there has to be some formula used in the backend to convert between the two.

You have a Chipmixer advertisement hanging under the message.
When you send bitcoins to their (or to anyone else) wallets you don’t worry that you do not have keys to them, that in fact all the keys are in someone’s hands?

I don't believe it's possible to run a service like ChipMixer without centralized servers. You need centralized servers to create chips and distribute them based on what people deposit, so yes you do need to trust them. It is very possible to create a web wallet that supports coinjoin without needing to send private key data to the server, but you went with a different approach and are forcing people to trust you.

Everyone needs to use Coinjoin,
 You can download the Wasabi wallet and it’s realy good.

But if You need a Web Wallet, - SUDOKU
You can create a wallet and use CoinJoin in Seconds!

Who takes part in these CoinJoins? How is it setup in a manner that allows you to create a CoinJoin match almost instantly? How are you able to CoinJoin any arbitary amount the user chooses?
copper member
Wallet/private key generation is done server-sided, so it's possible (and likely) that this random 'service' will steal your funds. Please stay away from any web wallets that claim "No Database" but needs to send numerous POST requests to the server to retrieve information.

If you need to CoinJoin, use Wasabi Wallet or JoinMarket. Not some random untested server sided closed source service claiming to be able to help you CoinJoin.

Yes, Private key generation is done  server-sided - it's great!
Yes, we do not have any Database, and therefore it cannot be stolen and made public.

You have a Chipmixer advertisement hanging under the message.
When you send bitcoins to their (or to anyone else) wallets you don’t worry that you do not have keys to them, that in fact all the keys are in someone’s hands?

Everyone needs to use Coinjoin,
 You can download the Wasabi wallet and it’s realy good.

But if You need a Web Wallet, - SUDOKU
You can create a wallet and use CoinJoin in Seconds!

copper member
waiting for Your feedback, after test
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
Wallet/private key generation is done server-sided, so it's possible (and likely) that this random 'service' will steal your funds. Please stay away from any web wallets that claim "No Database" but needs to send numerous POST requests to the server to retrieve information.

If you need to CoinJoin, use Wasabi Wallet or JoinMarket. Not some random untested server sided closed source service claiming to be able to help you CoinJoin.
copper member

SUDOKU WALLET

is a Bitcoin Wallet-Tumbler with CoinJoin integration.

You will get a private keys along with address generation,
which gives you full control over the money you deposit.
Generate a temporary wallet, mix your coins with CoinJoin,
and delete wallet to get strong anonymity.

You can read more about CoinJoin in Bitcoin Wiki:
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/CoinJoin

INSTRUCTION

Notice: Don't use SUDOKU WALLET as permanent wallet! Only for one-time mixing!

STEP 1: Generate wallet, get wallet key, and save it. Then enter you wallet with your wallet key.

STEP 2: You will get deposit address and private key from it. Deposit dirty coins, you want to mix.  There's no minimum or maximum amount. After 3 confirmations you will be able to start CoinJoin.

STEP 3: Press "Mix my coins".
You will receive output addresses with clean coins, and private keys from them.  

STEP 4: After CoinJoin status is "success", import private keys with clean coins to your permanent wallet. Delete your wallet in SUDOKU.

STEP 5: For new mixing, go to STEP 1.

Why you should use Sudoku Wallet?

=================================
You control deposit address with private key
No KYC
No Sign Up
No Logs
TOR integration
Instant mixing

FAQ

How to create a wallet?
Press "New Sudoku" to generate new sudoku Wallet. You will receive your wallet key to access it. Save it, or write it down somewhere. If you lost it, you can't open your wallet.

Are my coins safe?
In other Mixers you send your money to unknown address. In Sudoku Wallet you control your coins by private keys from all addresses in wallet.

Can I trust SUDOKU?
Of course you're not. You must carefully check everything and make decision by yourself to use or not.

How to mix my coins?
You must add Bitcoins to your deposit address, wait for 3 confirmations then press "Mix my coins!". Using just 1 output address is not anonymous, so your coins will be split random between 2,3 or 4 addresses. You will receive clean coins, pre-mixed with CoinJoin, which haven't any connections with your deposit coins. Then you just should grab private keys, and import in your own main wallet.

Where I can import private keys?
You can do it in Electrum wallet, or Blockchain.com, or BTC.com. For example, Blockchain.com can propose you to transfer coins from imported private keys to your wallet.

Pages:
Jump to: