Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] SUDOKU WALLET | Bitcoin Tumbler | CoinJoin | Instantly Mixing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 5. (Read 3289 times)

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
We are know for sure that johhny have 1 btc in input, so he will have for sure 1 btc in output.

Which is where the random fee .5% to 1% would come in and the random number of outputs over random number of blocks.
Yes you can get close but it's a lot more difficult.
Split it 4 ways and 25% block 1, 25% 4 blocks after that, 25% 13 blocks later, 25% next block.
So yeah, ChainAnalysis could probably get you close but not 100%
And the smart person puts it in 4 different wallets so when you spend they don't link back together.

But I do agree with what you said.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
The not so good: you sent out the coins to [redacted] number of addresses but they were all the exact same amount.

That's how CoinJoin works (or is supposed to work in theory, as they probably are just creating multiple outputs to themselves and not taking multiple inputs from different customers). Don't use a CoinJoin mixer and then complain it does CoinJoin  Tongue

While you merited my russian post (i don't know for sure do you read it or not) it would be not good to not answer you here.

As i said in my russian post, i don't agree neither with you or DaveF (i agree in some points, but in most - not) and let me tell you here why. This post will not be translation of the russian one, and in fact it will be different from.

About DaveF's message:

1. And this is how CoinJoin works. In fact6 they must be the same amounts. Otherwise it will be more easy to analyze it. Let me show to you:

We have johhny with 1 btc from shitty Yobit signature, Dave with 3 btc from Sudoku wallet bounty and DarkStar with 5 btc that in fact it's not his own but badget for signature company
Code:

Input 1: johhny's 1 btc    --> Output 1: 1 btc
Input 2: Dave's 2 btc       --> Output 2: 2 btc
input 3: DarkStar's 5 btc --> Output 3: 2 btc
                               Output 4: 2 btc
                               Output 5: 1 btc

As you can see, we can't know for sure which outputs are owned by me for example. It can be or first output or the last. The same with you, even better, you have probability of 30 % to get caught. You can one output from second to fourth. It's obvious that the worst is with DarkStar. He owned at least 2 outputs with 2 btc and one with 1 btc.

But sorry, i forgot to tell why do we need all of this 'rituals'. It's easy: you will never now who in fact owns that outputs. If first output will be spent to fund ISIS or new Yobit signature, it could me or me or DarkStar (ha ha). That is simple idea  Smiley

But you can see that such system have one strong cons: analisys through balances
We are know for sure that johhny have 1 btc in input, so he will have for sure 1 btc in output. The same with Dave's btc and DarkStar's. It makes all much simple. Bad for us  Undecided

So in that case, we have PayJoin. It will be look like that:
Code:

Input 1: johhny's 1 btc    --> Output 1: 2 btc
Input 2: Dave's 2 btc       --> Output 2: 2 btc
input 3: DarkStar's 5 btc --> Output 3: 4 btc

Guys from ChainAnalysis will be like  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Now they can't use balances to analyze something, because outputs doesn't match to inputs! You will never know who is owning 4 btc and where is johhny's 1 btc ! How it happend? Maybe offchain deal, or i sold something to DarkStar through bitcointalk PM, or he sold something to you. Or everything in one time!
So sweet  Cheesy

So DarkStar's statement about different inputs it's true in meaning of fact, but it's not true in meaning of whole idea: CoinJoin it's like a larva of Monero's rings signatures. You're not sure who is spent this specific output, so you need to catch and deanonymize all addresses/people who participated in CoinJoin.

But CoinJoin, as a technology have one big cons. Not even a cons by itself, but CoinJoin is very sensitive to number of users. Not only the numbers of users that coinjoin, but also to their percentage from a whole number of users. If everyone will coinjoin, then DarkStar and guys from Chipmixer will be left without job, because bitcoin will be anonymous without them. If CoinJoin will be used by 3.5 anonym, than it is bad for those anonymous  Tongue
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Promoting the service with a signature campaign should rise flags about the important observations made above.
In addition to the note made by DarkStar, i would like to insist about the name chosen by this service and how it is confusing; is it a mixer or a wallet having a 'Mix' option .
For both cases, it isn't safe for a wallet/tumbler user if it's confirmed that "Soduko Wallet" has the ability to store data in their servers.
I was waiting for Op to respond clearly to DarkStar but seems he hasn't yet a convinceble reply to avoid the negative feedback.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
The not so good: you sent out the coins to [redacted] number of addresses but they were all the exact same amount.

That's how CoinJoin works (or is supposed to work in theory, as they probably are just creating multiple outputs to themselves and not taking multiple inputs from different customers). Don't use a CoinJoin mixer and then complain it does CoinJoin  Tongue

You are correct. For some reason I got it in my head that they were doing something different.
Yet again I was overthinking something. This is why I usually hold off on posting till I re-read it a few times. Updated original post.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Full disclosure: I did not hear about / know about your service until this morning when Hhampuz posted the Signature Campaign thread, I have applied but not heard back yet.

So, with the above statement being said, I figured I would give it test.

The good: Worked just as advertised.  Sent coins to the given address got coins back to other addresses. Just like any other mixer. Quick and simple. They give you the private keys which I think is great.

Edit: see the comment from DarkStar_ below.

The neutral: You should have a way to space out the transactions. 2 now, 1 later, 1 much much later.

Wallet key: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2At9wx

-Dave
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 4
Sudoku Wallet - Hard to Guess
Dear Customers! We have some important updates  Cool

We launched Signature Campaign, managed by Hhampuz:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/finsudokuwallet-signature-campaign-sr-members-herolegendary-btc-rates-5220627

Chinese new year

From 24.01 to 25.02.2020 SudokuWallet won't charge any satoshis for mixing.
Mix your Bitcoins Without Any Fees!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
We are pleased to announce that we are continuing to work on our mobile application Wink

In order to meet expectations, we would like to ask - what should be your ideal anonymous mobile wallet?

Please answer in this thread, or in private messages:

- What mobile OS do you use?
- What functions of bitcoin anonymity would you like to see in your wallet?
- Do you consider a mobile wallet a reliable place for storing bitcoins?
- What things do you miss in a current mobile Bitcoin wallets?

Those users whose answers will help us in developing the application will receive a small reward from us.
  Cheesy

I am sad to say i recently attempted a simple mix and only 1/4 the funds made it to the account.  can you direct me in the correct direction to resolve?

Can't send you PM on Bitcointalk, because you have Newbie status.
Please write us on [email protected]

I wanted to take a moment to pass a review Suduku Wallet. 

Despite my earlier post, I am very happy with their services!  My earlier post was unfortunately my own fault for misinterpretation of the process and not the wallet.  Suduku provided the services exactly as described. 

The other interactions I had with sudoku were contacting them by support at the support email.  They responded promptly and assisted me with the issue (lol which didn't even exist)

2 thumbs up

Thanks Sudoku... will def be using your services again.

********************QsqX3
Thanks so kindly for the rapid response.  Sent and awaiting response. 

Genuinely appreciate good business in this market!
copper member
We are pleased to announce that we are continuing to work on our mobile application Wink

In order to meet expectations, we would like to ask - what should be your ideal anonymous mobile wallet?

Those users whose answers will help us in developing the application will receive a small reward from us.
  Cheesy

I am sad to say i recently attempted a simple mix and only 1/4 the funds made it to the account.  can you direct me in the correct direction to resolve?

Can't send you PM on Bitcointalk, because you have Newbie status.
Please write us on [email protected]

Cheesy

copper member

Cheesy
copper member

My issue isn't with POST requests. The issue is that you claim to have no database, and yet refuse to:

Should be a very simple task (you can post uncommented code if you like) as it proves that you're simply using POST requests to calculate private keys on the server side to avoid JS. You can attack me based on who I'm paid to advertise (though my opinions are my own, and I've praised other mixers in the past), but at least debunk my claim. I'm sure that's more effective than attacking character.

ChipMixer claims "No Accounts, no bitcodes".
CryptoMixer claims "Apart from that, we regularly delete all details of your transactions, including incoming Bitcoin addresses." (aka we have a database, but it's temporary)
Blender.io claims "The Blender.io service does not keep any information about processed transactions. All related data is erased after all coins are dispatched to target addresses."
BitMixBiz claims "We request a minimum of necessary information, and never store any logs".

No one claims to have absolutely no database, besides you. Don't get me wrong here: having no database is great! Innovation is always cool to see. However, at the moment, I strongly believe that you are lying and actually do have a database.

Do you understand that for security reasons we can’t publish such an important piece of code here? If we do this, we will endanger the privacy of users and their coins.

Interested parties will be able to determine for themselves the attack vectors and conduct penetration tests. I sent you a PM confirming what we are writing about. When you read it, reply here, if your opinion changed.
legendary
Hey,
would you mind responding to Darkstars questions please? Some very valid points and important. Thank you!

Of course, we are ready to answer constructive questions about our service. Smiley

We are not going to enter into a discussion with forum users who represent our competitors, such as Chipmixer and others. 99% of mixers also have POST requests, but why didn’t they receive a negative trust? Most likely because competitors do not like our idea of ​​giving private keys to users. Huh

If someone doubts the work of Sudoku Wallet, then they can try to use it and provide evidence that it does not work or is a scam (it is unlikely that this will work, because the service is working and the number of users has been growing since launch). Wink

A detailed guide is available at: How to mix Bitcoins?

Stay tuned!

My issue isn't with POST requests. The issue is that you claim to have no database, and yet refuse to:
Post the algorithm you use to convert the proprietary wallet key into a WIF key. I've reworded my trust feedback to reflect that you no longer advertise yourself as a wallet.

Should be a very simple task (you can post uncommented code if you like) as it proves that you're simply using POST requests to calculate private keys on the server side to avoid JS. You can attack me based on who I'm paid to advertise (though my opinions are my own, and I've praised other mixers in the past), but at least debunk my claim. I'm sure that's more effective than attacking character.

ChipMixer claims "No Accounts, no bitcodes".
CryptoMixer claims "Apart from that, we regularly delete all details of your transactions, including incoming Bitcoin addresses." (aka we have a database, but it's temporary)
Blender.io claims "The Blender.io service does not keep any information about processed transactions. All related data is erased after all coins are dispatched to target addresses."
BitMixBiz claims "We request a minimum of necessary information, and never store any logs".

No one claims to have absolutely no database, besides you. Don't get me wrong here: having no database is great! Innovation is always cool to see. However, at the moment, I strongly believe that you are lying and actually do have a database.
copper member
Hey,
would you mind responding to Darkstars questions please? Some very valid points and important. Thank you!

Of course, we are ready to answer constructive questions about our service. Smiley

We are not going to enter into a discussion with forum users who represent our competitors, such as Chipmixer and others. 99% of mixers also have POST requests, but why didn’t they receive a negative trust? Most likely because competitors do not like our idea of ​​giving private keys to users. Huh

If someone doubts the work of Sudoku Wallet, then they can try to use it and provide evidence that it does not work or is a scam (it is unlikely that this will work, because the service is working and the number of users has been growing since launch). Wink

A detailed guide is available at: How to mix Bitcoins?

Stay tuned!

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
UPDATE:
We continue improving Sudoku Wallet, and add some new features:

- Balances under 1 BTC will be mixed immediately!
- Now showing pending deposits.
- No minimum amount to mix, instead of other services.
- No fees for amounts bigger than 2 BTC

Our App for IOS and Android will be released very soon! Stay tuned!

Hey,

copper member
UPDATE:
We continue improving Sudoku Wallet, and add some new features:

- Balances under 1 BTC will be mixed immediately!
- Now showing pending deposits.
- No minimum amount to mix, instead of other services.
- No fees for amounts bigger than 2 BTC

Our App for IOS and Android will be released very soon! Stay tuned!
legendary
And some words about our red trust on forum:

If you look close, you will see that comment from Mr. DarkStar_ who make negative trust is:

Runs a wallet service that claims to have no database, but it relies on POST requests to the server in order to generate addresses. Stay away from web wallets in general, and especially ones that don't generate your keys on the client side using javascript.

But "Sudoku Wallet" is just a name of Bitcoin Mixer, that looks like a wallet, because user create own sessions with private keys, instead of other mixer, where you send your money in nowhere. In our opinion, looks like comment was leaved with no understanding what is "Sudoku Wallet" about.

We will be grateful to Mr. DarkStar_ if he gets acquainted with Sudoku Wallet and revises his comment. Thanks!

This trust feedback was left from your previous thread. If you look at the archived link, it's very clearly advertised as a wallet. As of right now, you still claim that you don't have a database (that was the first concern in my trust feedback). You still claim that you have no access to user funds (the user has sole control).

I have the wallet key So0hQPl50OBWCHOYQ7rcfFF7. I believe it's proprietary as it doesn't seem to be a minikey.
This leads to the private key
Code:
KzTmyDvuJY1MvMYXsE7d4aKy1FutEb3HtpppGDvFVptfvJPiNzYZ

Post the algorithm you use to convert the proprietary wallet key into a WIF key. I've reworded my trust feedback to reflect that you no longer advertise yourself as a wallet.
copper member
Legitimate question: Did any "reviewers" actually try the wallet/mixing service? Every "review" seems to basically be a glorified features list and it doesn't sound like anyone actually tested the supposed CoinJoin feature.

That´s exactly what I thought, too, when reading through the so called "reviews"...  Roll Eyes As if anyone deposited their money, lol... Sometimes bitcointalk is better than any comedy show!  Cheesy

I actually tried with a very small amount just to check if all the instructions are clear and to share my thoughts except for the technical stuff behind it.

Edit: Did that without getting paid, haha. Cheesy

You will get paid 01.01.2020, as all users who made reviews, as it write in Bounty Rules. Check it out.

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Legitimate question: Did any "reviewers" actually try the wallet/mixing service? Every "review" seems to basically be a glorified features list and it doesn't sound like anyone actually tested the supposed CoinJoin feature.

That´s exactly what I thought, too, when reading through the so called "reviews"...  Roll Eyes As if anyone deposited their money, lol... Sometimes bitcointalk is better than any comedy show!  Cheesy

I actually tried with a very small amount just to check if all the instructions are clear and to share my thoughts except for the technical stuff behind it.

Edit: Did that without getting paid, haha. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: