Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] SUDOKU WALLET | Bitcoin Tumbler | CoinJoin | Instantly Mixing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 6. (Read 3289 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Legitimate question: Did any "reviewers" actually try the wallet/mixing service? Every "review" seems to basically be a glorified features list and it doesn't sound like anyone actually tested the supposed CoinJoin feature.

That´s exactly what I thought, too, when reading through the so called "reviews"...  Roll Eyes As if anyone deposited their money, lol... Sometimes bitcointalk is better than any comedy show!  Cheesy

I actually tried with a very small amount just to check if all the instructions are clear and to share my thoughts except for the technical stuff behind it.

Edit: Did that without getting paid, haha. Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 4
Sudoku Wallet - Hard to Guess
Thank to all forum members for current reviews and advices.

We should say, that we already fix some issues revealed after those reviews:

- Change font type to more readable, and fix captcha problem.
- Fix some backend bugs
- Add link to blockchain, so you can check your deposit confirmations.
- Correct some typos.
- On main page we added link to "Bitcoin Path" tool. It's a really cool stuff, that reveals any connections between 2 BTC addresses.
Using that tool will help you to check quality of mixing bitcoins. You can use it, even you mix your coins somewhere else.

And some words about our red trust on forum:

If you look close, you will see that comment from Mr. DarkStar_ who make negative trust is:

Runs a wallet service that claims to have no database, but it relies on POST requests to the server in order to generate addresses. Stay away from web wallets in general, and especially ones that don't generate your keys on the client side using javascript.

But "Sudoku Wallet" is just a name of Bitcoin Mixer, that looks like a wallet, because user create own sessions with private keys, instead of other mixer, where you send your money in nowhere. In our opinion, looks like comment was leaved with no understanding what is "Sudoku Wallet" about.

We will be grateful to Mr. DarkStar_ if he gets acquainted with Sudoku Wallet and revises his comment. Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Legitimate question: Did any "reviewers" actually try the wallet/mixing service? Every "review" seems to basically be a glorified features list and it doesn't sound like anyone actually tested the supposed CoinJoin feature.

Yes, I have mixed a small BTC amount worth about 10$ and everything worked as described.

Indeed you got the keys and only need to wait for 3 confirmations after deposit to be able to mix BTC. I advise sending the mixed balance to a fresh new wallet in the end.

I wanted to write a detailed review with screens but my notepad software crashed during my work and didn't save anything, so I just shared my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Before I started to write my post/review about Sudoku Wallet, of course, I first read all the posts in this thread. I have seen that members found a lot of small and bigger problems on that website and I was very much surprised to see that everything is working fine for me. Literally I haven't encountered even a single problem when I was using Sudoku Wallet services.

No database, no logs, integrated #coinjoin and the option to use TOR for better anonymity are only a few features that Sudoku Wallet offers. You will get private keys along with address generation, which gives you full control over the money you deposit. The graphics and design of the website are minimalistic and looks like an old atari game which I like very much. I think admins have heard all opinions above and corrected all errors immediately because for me captcha worked good and I haven't found any other errors and problems mentioned already by other members in their reviews.

I think this is very good to have another mixing service because there is a lack of good reputable services of this kind. As for today, I know, only two of them from which one is really new and started just a few weeks ago. Let's hope that Sudoku Wallet will be the next reputable place to mix our Bitcoins with ease.

Still, Sudoku Wallet is a new service and we need to see it running without any issues for a couple of months to be able to say if this a legit Bitcoin mixing service or not.
Until the trust of Sudoku Wallet is not fully confirmed I advise to use it with caution and never risk more money then you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

Very sorry for that inconvenience, we found some little bugs, and already fixed it.
Can you please try again to make mixing, and write about results? Thank you!

Now it all worked fast and smoothly. Without those bugs I've got to say that the mixing service has been without flaws. I have used TOR so it has been an anonymous transaction backed by the CoinJoin integration. I'd say this is a viable solution for those who want to mix their services in a short time.

I'd like to mention again that I don't have much experience with mixing services so I can't compare it to other similar platforms.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363
www.btcgosu.com
Besides the quite negative trust/reputation you have already received, I thought I would still give you guys a try. This does not refer to your solution in general - which as Darkstar already stated correctly, is far from optimal... My review is ONLY focusing on the procedure and if stuff on the site is working.

Firstly let me state that unlike chrispop I didnt have any problems with the captcha so it seems you guys already sorted that out. The rest worked out as it should and the coins were there after 3 confirmations - instructions are clear and easy even for people who arent as familiar - as a side note though: Why would anyone with little knowledge use a mixing service... And yeah, that retro look reminded me actually of good old pacman. Cheesy It is hard to read sometimes though. Then there are some typos and the fact you are using the term wallet all the time is kind of confusing... Last but not least, as someone before already mentioned as well, I never like when a company/service is not using a professional email adress...

Due to the obvious reason with it all being hosted on a website on a server, I might not be using your service regularly - I want to be honest about that. There are services out there that have been long standing and feature a better and more secure solution. I am not 100% if I am right here though as I am not an expert technically. Still, I would lie if I said your site did not do the job it was supposed to do.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Dgigit , first, do you really see that this style is clear !? I want you to remember that am using my mobile. In the captcha you have just solved , i had to check if it should be written in lower case or upper , then to guess if it's an "O" or "0" ,and if it's an "I" or "l" . It should be easy if the theme style for letters could be changed to a normal style + message that captcha should be re-taped in upper cases . Second, am not saying that asking for donation is not legit or inapropriate , as the service may add ads (as you said) and enforce a fee for every mix session, so why to ask for donations? What do you mean by "official bitcoin wallet" ? And where did you see those ads ?  I think you are somehow confused by blockchain.com wallet (another story) . Please don't mix between "Soduku wallet" which is a mixer as explained in op and your "btc wallet" (remember:no official wallet for bicoin).
Activity: 910
Merit: 250

- By trying to create a new wallet , i faced the same problem with captcha [can't distinguish between 0/o 1/l/I 8/x] and can't know if i have to tape in lower case or not. I received the error message of "incorrect captcha" many times without any succeeded try. {Please fix the style}

I specially just created a new wallet and the captcha read normally.

- Why you display an address for donation if you will get a percentage from the mixed amounts?

the service was created for their money and I won’t be surprised or upset if an advertisement appears on the site, it is even present in the official Bitcoin wallet, we are waiting for an update, and it seems to me that they will certainly be for the better.
copper member
I am not an avid mixing services user, but my experience with the Sudoku wallet hasn't been that good. First I had some problems with the captcha (I had to submit it repeatedly until they have let me in). The coins appeared in the wallet after 3 confirmations as stated on the platform, but when I click on "Mix my coins" it just brings me back to the homepage. I like the idea of actually having complete access to the deposit address, but how do I know that others don't have access to it? After all it is hosted on a webpage on a server. The UI design is very friendly and retro - having that pixelated look and feel reminds me of the original pokemon games ( a lot of nostalgy haha).

I'd be happy to edit my review once the problem is solved  Smiley

Very sorry for that inconvenience, we found some little bugs, and already fixed it.
Can you please try again to make mixing, and write about results? Thank you!
copper member
We started a Bounty Campaign, and the first round will lasts until 01 January 2020!
Join up and earn BTC! Detailed rules you can find in bounty topic.

copper member
UPDATE: We have completely updated Sudoku Wallet design, make it more user-friendly and comfortable. But working on Sudoku project is still continue!

1. For two months of work, we help people to
ensure their privacy, and tumble over ~15 BTC.

2. Apps for Android and IOS still in development, approximate release ~ April '20
We will be grateful for your donations to speed up development - 1FXGmEo7vBvDNUsvUVdCo4BavsNTDTLwSm.

3. Please leave your reviews in this topic, and if you have any questions, write us: [email protected]

In few days we are going to announce bounty program. Stay tuned!

copper member
We posted a video-tutorial, how to mix your coins with Sudoku:

https://youtu.be/Tn9_JTLigUM

You can earn some free Bitcoins!
In this tutorial video “How to use Sudoku Wallet”, we revealed 3 private keys with some BTC on them! If you will be fast enough, you can grab those BTC! Good luck!

copper member
I like the idea of this wallet a lot because it's web-base but also because there is no minimum deposit amount compared to Wasabi. I think there is great potential here.
Also, I've seen some users complaining about the potential risk using this, but I don't see how this is in any way riskier than any other online tumbler such as Cryptomixer or Bitmix. In fact, this seems more secure than those kinds of tumblers.

Now, I was wondering if the fee were still 0.003% per anonymity set? If not, what fee are we looking at when using SODUKU?
Also, when mixing our coins, what average anonymity set will they go through?
Lastly, how long, in general, will the mixing process be?

Thanks!

Thank you! CoinJoin Fee = (Number of Output addresses x Transaction Fee) + Random Fee 0,5 - 3%.
Mixing process mostly is instant, depends on network confirmations. To start mixing process, your deposit transactions require 3 confirmations.
For big amounts (> 10 BTC) it can take a little more time (15-20 min).
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I like the idea of this wallet a lot because it's web-base but also because there is no minimum deposit amount compared to Wasabi. I think there is great potential here.
Also, I've seen some users complaining about the potential risk using this, but I don't see how this is in any way riskier than any other online tumbler such as Cryptomixer or Bitmix. In fact, this seems more secure than those kinds of tumblers.

Now, I was wondering if the fee were still 0.003% per anonymity set? If not, what fee are we looking at when using SODUKU?
Also, when mixing our coins, what average anonymity set will they go through?
Lastly, how long, in general, will the mixing process be?

Thanks!
copper member
all problems with tor resolved
copper member
FAQ

-> How to create a wallet?

Go to HOME page, and just press "Generate Wallet". You will receive your wallet key to access it. Save it, or write it down somewhere. If you lost it, you can't open your wallet.

-> Are my coins safe?

In SUDOKU WALLET you will control your coins by private keys from all addresses in wallet. Remember: there will always someone who want's to steas your coins. Don't send your coins to unknown addresses, that you dont trust to.

-> Can I trust SUDOKU?

Of course you're not. You must carefully check everything and make decision by yourself to use or not.

-> How to mix my coins?

You must add Bitcoins to your deposit address, wait for 3 confirmations then choose how many addresses should coins be divided. Using just 1 output address is not anonymous, so you can choose between 2,3 or 4. Then press "Mix my coins", to send coins from deposit address. Your coins will go through CoinJoin and landed on clean addresses. Then you just should grab private keys, and import in your own main wallet.

-> Where I can import private keys?

You can do it in Electrum wallet, or Blockchain.com, or BTC.com. For example, Blockchain.com can propose you to transfer coins from imported private keys to your wallet.
copper member
copper member
IMPORTANT:

1. Dear users, do not store coins in Sudoku Wallet, its not a cold storage!
 2. Use it only for one-time bitcoin mixing! Generate wallet - make coinjoin - grab private keys with clean coins! Then transfer clean bitcoins from these keys to safe addresses.
 3. Don’t forget to push “Delete Wallet” after you finished mixing and save private keys.
 4. Using Sudoku Wallet correctly will guarantee privacy for you and your coins.
 5. You can ask any questions here in this topic, or write email: [email protected]
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: