Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 122. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Excited about this project and will be following it with all the intensity!!!

Sock Puppet alert!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24036845
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

1. The block you ve helped mined needs 60 confirmations for the pool to show your reward, so you must wait for the next 60 blocks to be found to see your income from each block

2. Save your seed words. Delete wallet folders, reinstall and restore your wallet. It doesnt matter if it showed any coins or not

Alright then. Thanks. I'll do that now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
lets keep up the hope:) maybe we'll catch up the train:)
I have some SUMO's and waiting patiently for the pump. hope we can reach the moon:) go altcoins go SUMO!

Altcoins went up. Sumo fell not only the course, but the volume is almost none. In orders to buy - 1 BTC. Not good. I now stopped buying sumo. Will see what happens with trade volume. Pump I do not expect, but the course was supposed to follow the altcoin market, now it is not, it is alarming. Smiley
Activity: 367
Hey. I've been mining for a while first at pool.sumokoin and now poolto
But I haven't received any sumo to my wallet. am I doing something wrong here?

How long did you mine?
Is your wallet synched?
What's your HR?
You got some pending balance?

At that time a few days (this was back in september) it says there have been payouts and there are txids in the blockchain explorer but still nothing in my wallet. it is completely synced and up to date. 100% sure that the address i'm mining with isn't wrong. copy/pasted from the wallet

HR at that time was maybe 150H/s (was just cpu mining)

I built a new rig and just got it running today (linked to a new address and mining on poolto). Also how long does poolto take to show anything? Been running it a few hours now and its says i'm at zero. which shouldn't be the case

2 options. 1. Not enough time has passed. 2. If you do not come coins for a long time, then need to restore a wallet from seeds.

It's been months so definitely can't be the time.
I not sure why I would need to restore the wallet. I never received any coins to it at all.

I think the restore should help. There is a bug with the wallet.
Save the files of the old wallet, just in case.
If you don't remember "seeds",then in the console "sumo-wallet-cli" enter "seed", they need to remember.
Stop sumokoind and out of the sumo-wallet-cli
Remove all of x:\ProgramData\sumokoin
Next, start the daemon and sumo-wallet-cli  with this parameter, sumo-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet (from the command line, for example), enter any new name of a key, then enter the seed and then the new password.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

How long did you mine?
Is your wallet synched?
What's your HR?

At that time a few days (this was back in september) it says there have been payouts and there are txids in the blockchain explorer but still nothing in my wallet. it is completely synced and up to date. 100% sure that the address i'm mining with isn't wrong. copy/pasted from the wallet

I built a new rig and just got it running today (linked to a new address and mining on poolto). Also how long does poolto take to show anything? Been running it a few hours now and its says i'm at zero. which shouldn't be the case

2 options. 1. Not enough time has passed. 2. If you do not come coins for a long time, then need to restore a wallet from seeds.

I not sure why I would need to restore the wallet. I never received any coins to it at all.

1. The block you ve helped mined needs 60 confirmations for the pool to show your reward, so you must wait for the next 60 blocks to be found to see your income from each block

2. Save your seed words. Delete wallet folders, reinstall and restore your wallet. It doesnt matter if it showed any coins or not

How long did you mine?
Is your wallet synched?
What's your HR?

https://i.imgur.com/8x2XwvJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4bzJ3uv.jpg

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

How long did you mine?
Is your wallet synched?
What's your HR?
Activity: 13
Excited about this project and will be following it with all the intensity!!!
I have some SUMO's and waiting patiently for the pump. hope we can reach the moon:) go altcoins go SUMO!

Altcoins went up. Sumo fell not only the course, but the volume is almost none. In orders to buy - 1 BTC. Not good. I now stopped buying sumo. Will see what happens with trade volume. Pump I do not expect, but the course was supposed to follow the altcoin market, now it is not, it is alarming. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Activity: 53
I have had problem with my win64 GUI Wallet,  Now the network synchronized @6357/6357(100%) and stop at this block and SUMO network have blocks over 66468 now.   How to solve this problem?

THX

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23935079
Activity: 15
I have had problem with my win64 GUI Wallet,  Now the network synchronized @6357/6357(100%) and stop at this block and SUMO network have blocks over 66468 now.   How to solve this problem?

THX

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Another CryptoNight Hash algorithm
waiting!
hopefully the price can reach 11k satoshi, because I buy use bitcoin instead of USD. Let's pump SUMO coin again.
Patience ... everything will be fine)) Wink
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
hopefully the price can reach 11k satoshi, because I buy use bitcoin instead of USD. Let's pump SUMO coin again.
Now on cryptonight is superior to Vega 56. With the help of the AMD blockchain driver and the miner coded for vega from one card 2 kH / s can be achieved. Grin Grin Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256917.0;all
Activity: 487
Merit: 266
what's the news for bittrex?

Although more exchange listing can only be a good thing for the sumokoin price, Bittrex is to avoid with their latest user policies. Tons of accounts getting locked up because they force your to register your personal information. It doesn't even matter if you provide correct information, once you're stuck with a withdrawal limit of 0.025BTCs a day, even if you open tickets, they never reply.

I'd rather see this coin on Poloniex (kinda sucks too but at least you can still withdraw 2000$/day even with a standard account or Kraken
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Is there any new GPU needed to mine them? my do not have 3.0

If you talk about Sumokoin: of course!
Jump to: