Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 123. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Is there any new GPU needed to mine them? my do not have 3.0

No, existing GPU would be sufficient to mine them, worth or not is another matter.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Is there any new GPU needed to mine them? my do not have 3.0
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
DCY/Dinasty of freedom is having their own mining farm, as far as I know will target mainly Dinastycoin, Monero, Karbowanec and Sumokoin, has a total cap of 1000 shares, 1 single user can buy up to 10 shares ( 1 share = 70 eur ) . I believe there will no be international marketing for this purpose however if you are interested send me a private message and I will redirect it. A total of 91 shares have been sold so far.

Have a great day sumominers.
Just LOL

What's so funny sumogr?

Nothing carry on

Just wondering lol, there is a 1 hour webbinar where everything is detailed also user/company agreement made, this is mostly to Italians I'm just sharing with you guys in case anyone is interested I could provide more details.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
DCY/Dinasty of freedom is having their own mining farm, as far as I know will target mainly Dinastycoin, Monero, Karbowanec and Sumokoin, has a total cap of 1000 shares, 1 single user can buy up to 10 shares ( 1 share = 70 eur ) . I believe there will no be international marketing for this purpose however if you are interested send me a private message and I will redirect it. A total of 91 shares have been sold so far.

Just LOL

What's so funny sumogr?

Nothing carry on

Just LOL

What's so funny sumogr?

Just LOL

Activity: 448
Merit: 104
This is another good project but for me they have too be listed on bittrex to be more successful.and they should connect more audiences to grow the community.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
i believe sumokoin will make a good things
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Damn fork is killing every alts right now. But it is also a nice buying opportunity.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I tried to download the wallet for windows x64 but after some minutes is always stacking.

Give a good description of the problem. I'm sure we can help  Smiley

I'm not sure if it's the same problem, but I think he/she means that it's constantly "Loading Wallet...", even after the network is synchronized 100%. I have the same problem.. Just downloaded the 64 bit zip file for windows. I made exclusions in both windows defender and avg for the whole directory..  Any help would be appreciated, Smiley.

Thank you,

Brian
It failed to install properly. If you have your seed words delete Programdata\sumokoin and Programdata\SumokoinGUIWallet folders
Reinstall your wallet, and restore it from your seed words. This will solve it
Dont delete anything if you dont save your seed words first

This worked! Thank you Smiley
Activity: 93
I tried to download the wallet for windows x64 but after some minutes is always stacking.

I'm not sure if it's the same problem, but I think he/she means that it's constantly "Loading Wallet...", even after the network is synchronized 100%. I have the same problem.. Just downloaded the 64 bit zip file for windows. I made exclusions in both windows defender and avg for the whole directory..  Any help would be appreciated, Smiley.

Thank you,

Brian
It failed to install properly. If you have your seed words delete Programdata\sumokoin and Programdata\SumokoinGUIWallet folders
Reinstall your wallet, and restore it from your seed words. This will solve it
Dont delete anything if you dont save your seed words first
Activity: 9

Thank you,

Brian
Having some problems,  my address is not appearing on the block chain explorer?

Sumoo3YYVncPV2T9kqZZMZWk8keXzvMaG8Vn1mtHBHTmA4Tz48u1SFy9MM26AFA28kWgnbJPqdDmV5r UhNT2HyRYh9TZCV8WZVb

Any ideas?

Edit: Actually I cant get any sumo address to show in the block explorer, including the dev wallets. Do i have to have the blockchain synced on the computer I am using to view?

You cannot search by address on the block chain explorer, this is why there is no rich list for Sumokoin or Monero. It's part of the chain's privacy. If you could check each address's transaction on the explorer Sumokoin would not be 100% private
( Verge, the dogecoin + tor nodes coin as i call it, claims that it is 100% private even though I can check each address' amounts and transactions on their block explorer. I know i am being mean but i am a bad person what can i say )

Ok, So I can only check my balance on my desktop wallet? Why have an address search on a blockchain explorer if it is not functional?

It doesnt say address, it says stealth address
Read the below
https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/1500/what-is-a-stealth-address
Activity: 49
what's the news for bittrex?
Activity: 23

Sumoo3YYVncPV2T9kqZZMZWk8keXzvMaG8Vn1mtHBHTmA4Tz48u1SFy9MM26AFA28kWgnbJPqdDmV5r UhNT2HyRYh9TZCV8WZVb

Any ideas?

Edit: Actually I cant get any sumo address to show in the block explorer, including the dev wallets. Do i have to have the blockchain synced on the computer I am using to view?

You cannot search by address on the block chain explorer, this is why there is no rich list for Sumokoin or Monero. It's part of the chain's privacy. If you could check each address's transaction on the explorer Sumokoin would not be 100% private
( Verge, the dogecoin + tor nodes coin as i call it, claims that it is 100% private even though I can check each address' amounts and transactions on their block explorer. I know i am being mean but i am a bad person what can i say )

Ok, So I can only check my balance on my desktop wallet? Why have an address search on a blockchain explorer if it is not functional?

Any ideas?

Activity: 23

Any ideas?

Jump to: