Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 128. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hi all,
I read the announcement by chance. So is the SumoKoin still profitable for mining recent days? If yes, I will definitely switch my rigs to the coin. Thanks all in advance for your recommendations.

Just check whattomine and think about it ... And of course it depends if you want to mine & sell or mine & hold. My hopes (or dreams  Grin) are, that Sumo will reach at least 50$/coin in one or two years. This is pure speculation, but I won't sell a single one of my precious Sumos for a long time  Smiley

Sumokoin is a long-term bet indeed. You have to be patient, and hold on.

If the team continues and does a great job, there is every reason for the value to increase naturally.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hi all,
I read the announcement by chance. So is the SumoKoin still profitable for mining recent days? If yes, I will definitely switch my rigs to the coin. Thanks all in advance for your recommendations.

Just check whattomine and think about it ... And of course it depends if you want to mine & sell or mine & hold. My hopes (or dreams  Grin) are, that Sumo will reach at least 50$/coin in one or two years. This is pure speculation, but I won't sell a single one of my precious Sumos for a long time  Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi all,
Activity: 105
Is SumoKoin still profitable for miners recent days? I have some rigs, which I bought from my friends, but dont know which coins are most profitable for mining. Thanks for your support.
For the prospect Sumo is an excellent coin.

Still? My friend, with the unique diff calculation algo and the camel distribution model I’m pretty sure it will stay one of the most profitable coins for the next few years. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Hello,

Cai i mine this coin with xmr-stak-nvidia and an array of different nvida GPU´s?
x2 1080ti
x1 1070
x2 1060 6gb

i am always getting and error like this:

GPU 1: out of memory
C:/Users/MAIN/Documents/Visual Studio 2015/Projects/xmr-stak-nvidia/xmr-stak-nvidia/nvcc_code/cuda_extra.cu line 193

how to solve this?

thanks

Try CCminer, I've had issues with XMR Stak on nvidia

i already did that. thank´s. More stable and more hashes without tweaking.
Activity: 53
Is SumoKoin still profitable for miners recent days? I have some rigs, which I bought from my friends, but dont know which coins are most profitable for mining. Thanks for your support.
For the prospect Sumo is an excellent coin.
Activity: 107
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
Wow really enjoy the interface of the wallet Grin
Activity: 53
Hello,

Cai i mine this coin with xmr-stak-nvidia and an array of different nvida GPU´s?
x2 1080ti
x1 1070
x2 1060 6gb

C:/Users/MAIN/Documents/Visual Studio 2015/Projects/xmr-stak-nvidia/xmr-stak-nvidia/nvcc_code/cuda_extra.cu line 193

how to solve this?

thanks
In my opinion, the best miner for GPU and CPU is the one that is part of the Nicehash Legacy. There's no devfee and speed is good.
CPU
NHML-1.8. *. * \ Bin \ xmr-stak-cpu
GPU
NHML-1.8. *. * \ Bin \ ccminer_cryptonight
https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMinerLegacy/releases
Activity: 27
Hello,

x2 1080ti
x1 1070
x2 1060 6gb

how to solve this?

thanks

Try CCminer, I've had issues with XMR Stak on nvidia
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
The new wallet looks really good. I am glad I have mined some sumokoin ,i will always hold my coin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 103
The Sumokoin Gui wallet works great in Ubuntu 17.04 64 bit now. Grin

I have only one request, it only shows the two latest "Resent Transactions" I think you should be able to scroll down and see all of them. Wink

Click Tx History. All transactions are listed there

I did not see that. LOL
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I love this coin price chart, and also i buy 0.2btc for holding, i have a feeling this coin will growth in good direction Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Hello,

x2 1080ti
x1 1070
x2 1060 6gb

how to solve this?

thanks

Look like intensity screwing up. Have you tried set manually each intensity for each gpu?
Activity: 42
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Activity: 10
Can anyone give me a hand to start mining Sumokoin. I tried downloading AMD stark but the computer keeps thinking it's a virus so I opted for Claymore Cryptonote AMD GPU miner v10.2 I have setup the start.bat as follows:

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner.exe
-o stratum+tcp://sumo.sumominer.com:4444
-u Sumoo3thbUr4vxAsyK4hZWg2Lq2Y2N7TibQhshSeZSNtHQx53QkSdXuh4yULEagUnHiJNeX1YouG69g RW2uqgVsHYSFcsrGwtGj
-p x
-allpools 1

Pause

But I get an error every time and it crashes, have I set something up wrong here? 

Try adding -a n option. n=3 for old cards. See Readme.txt in a miner folder.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

NOTE:

- If you have syncing problem with previous version on Windows, you may need a fresh start by (1) Backing up your wallet seed words (2) Deleting C:\ProgramData\sumokoin and C:\ProgramData\SumokoinGUIWallet (3) Restarting Windows (4) Installing new version and restoring wallet with saved seed words at step 1.

P/S: Pls make sure you have the latest version from https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/releases/tag/v0.0.1-b2

Installed the latest version, but couldn't get fully sync. It goes forward but always 8-10 blocks behind, never reaches the current block.

https://prnt.sc/h23e0x

It's the same situation with console sumkoind.

Question: Now, with v0.0.1-b2 the GUI wallet is usable while syncing, so, is it realiable to send coins being some blocks behind?

You may need to delete file p2pstate.bin from C:\ProgramData\sumokoin to refresh seed nodes.

I don't think it's safe to send coins while blockchain has not been fully synced.
Activity: 34
Merit: 5

NOTE:

- If you have syncing problem with previous version on Windows, you may need a fresh start by (1) Backing up your wallet seed words (2) Deleting C:\ProgramData\sumokoin and C:\ProgramData\SumokoinGUIWallet (3) Restarting Windows (4) Installing new version and restoring wallet with saved seed words at step 1.

P/S: Pls make sure you have the latest version from https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/releases/tag/v0.0.1-b2

Installed the latest version, but couldn't get fully sync. It goes forward but always 8-10 blocks behind, never reaches the current block.

https://prnt.sc/h23e0x

It's the same situation with console sumkoind.

Question: Now, with v0.0.1-b2 the GUI wallet is usable while syncing, so, is it realiable to send coins being some blocks behind?

Jump to: