Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 130. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Sumokoin_Wallet-v0.0.1-b1.1-w64install working perfectly on win10 64 bit. many thanks.
Activity: 34
Merit: 5
Hello friends!

I can`t sync my wallet. Actually it doesn`t look like it connected and synchronizing anything. It`s bin since month or a little bit more. But right now I want to fix it. Here is a printscreen with wallet.
http://prntscr.com/h1lhox

And I can`t found version of this wallet, but I found only one Sumo`s wallet installer (Sumokoin_Wallet-v0.0.1-b1.1-w64install).

Can you help me please?

Nevermind, I just found at github this

Hi,I think there is an issue with the blockchain db. Please delete folder C:\ProgramData\sumokoin and restart the wallet.Hope this would help.Regards,Bill Aue---- On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 03:47:59 +0700  Alejandur<[email protected]> wrote ----Hello, I created a wallet with SumoGUIWallet without problems. Now, when I start the GUIWallet, it remains "Waiting for network synchronization" but at the bottom of the screen I can read the following message in red "Network: Disconnected 0/47476 (0%)". What can I do to synchronize the wallet? Regards!  —You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

I got a similar issue. My wallet seems to be syncing, but 9 or 10 blocks before the last one, got stuck. After a while it goes forward, but also the blockchain height, and again and again, always 9 or 10 blocks behind. Sometimes 12/13 behind.
Any idea?

You're not running the GUI wallet are you? I had that problem with the cli wallet before.

It seems not to be a problem with the GUI itself, but the daemon.
My GUI got disabled (waiting for sync) with a couple of blocks left. That's annoying and should be fixed, but that's another issue.
I tried the CLI (executing first sumokoind by hand). The CLI is usable, I mean, I can ask for the balance, and see transactions, but sumokind never reaches the latest block anyway.

Oh! I'm on Win7 by the way.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I switched my pool from the official pool to https://sumo.sumominer.com
And I am mining for like 6hours and getting no rewards?
Hmmm is this normal?
Im thinking to going back again to https://pool.sumokoin.com

But because of the message "Official pool is about to saturate with too many miners at the moment and that may result in connection drop and less productivity for you. So, you can choose another pool near your location from the list at www.sumopools.com. Thank you."

I want to help the official pool be de-congesting.

Thanks

Don’t you worry my friend, probably your current pool has a lower hashrate which means you’ll find blocks a bit more slowly, but your reward will be the same once a block is found if not more (as you’ve probably chosen a pool with lower fee)

Example: So let’s say pool.sumokoin.com finds a block every 10 minutes, and you get 0.1 coin from every block reward. You get 0.6 coin per hour, fee is 1%. The other pool finds a block every 6 hours but you get 3.6 coins from every block reward, and you pay less in fees. It’s the same on a distance Smiley
Please note that your balance will be only updated once a block is found. Trust me, I used to mine on the main pool, now I’m mining on my own pool but I actually get more coins thanks to lower fees. Luck varies by the way, sometimes we see 250% effort, other times 30% effort, but the average luck is always around 100%. Hope this helps Smiley

Thanks my friend, I now have balance in sumo.sumominer.com after maybe 12 hours of mining.
anyway would you mine sharing your pool?

Sure mate. I've just put it in my signature. Smiley
Activity: 105
Hello friends!

I can`t sync my wallet. Actually it doesn`t look like it connected and synchronizing anything. It`s bin since month or a little bit more. But right now I want to fix it. Here is a printscreen with wallet.

And I can`t found version of this wallet, but I found only one Sumo`s wallet installer (Sumokoin_Wallet-v0.0.1-b1.1-w64install).

Can you help me please?

Hi,I think there is an issue with the blockchain db. Please delete folder C:\ProgramData\sumokoin and restart the wallet.Hope this would help.Regards,Bill Aue---- On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 03:47:59 +0700  Alejandur<[email protected]> wrote ----Hello, I created a wallet with SumoGUIWallet without problems. Now, when I start the GUIWallet, it remains "Waiting for network synchronization" but at the bottom of the screen I can read the following message in red "Network: Disconnected 0/47476 (0%)". What can I do to synchronize the wallet? Regards!  —You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.

I got a similar issue. My wallet seems to be syncing, but 9 or 10 blocks before the last one, got stuck. After a while it goes forward, but also the blockchain height, and again and again, always 9 or 10 blocks behind. Sometimes 12/13 behind.
Any idea?

You're not running the GUI wallet are you? I had that problem with the cli wallet before.
Activity: 34
Merit: 5
Hello friends!

Can you help me please?

Any idea?

Activity: 31
Hello friends!

Can you help me please?

Activity: 31
 Hello friends!

Can you help me please?
Activity: 40
Sumo has more than 1.000 miners! Spread the word guys!

Sumo is always one of the best cryptos to mine!
Sumo is one of the most private coins!
Sumo has active DEV!
Sumo has a unique anti-botnet diff algo!
Sumo has a killer logo and website!
Sumo will have subadresses soon!

What more do you want???

Cheesy

What else we can say Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am mining SUMO on fairpool and have detected strange things:

Why someone on fairpool with 3MH mine just a couple of minutes and leave, mine again and leave again, is it a trick to steal rewards?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
sumokoin vs monero vs aeon vs bytecoin vs dashcoin vs digitalnote vs fantomcoin vs quazarcoin vs bitcedi vs karbowanec vs bipcoin

they have the same algorithm (cryptonight)

what is the order from the best to wack ??

I dont think you can really compare them with that general question dude, it's like comparing apples to nike shoes.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
what bag are you shilling?
sumokoin vs monero vs aeon vs bytecoin vs dashcoin vs digitalnote vs fantomcoin vs quazarcoin vs bitcedi vs karbowanec vs bipcoin

they have the same algorithm (cryptonight)

what is the order from the best to wack ??
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Sumo has more than 1.000 miners! Spread the word guys!

Sumo is always one of the best cryptos to mine!
Sumo is one of the most private coins!
Sumo has active DEV!
Sumo has a unique anti-botnet diff algo!
Sumo has a killer logo and website!
Sumo will have subadresses soon!

What more do you want???

Cheesy
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
@sumogr: oh yeah man, thanks!

That worked perfectly!

Cheers!
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
@Xeon-Xeon:

I couldn't make the SumoGUIWallet to work in ubuntu 16.04...
I followed the instructions here:
https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet

Compiled everything correctly blabla and when opening a get the following error:

">python wallet.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wallet.py", line 8, in
    from main import main
  File "/SumoGUIWallet/main.py", line 17, in
    from app.hub import Hub
  File "/SumoGUIWallet/app/hub.py", line 34, in
    from manager.ProcessManager import WalletCliManager
  File "/SumoGUIWallet/manager/ProcessManager.py", line 24, in
    from rpc import WalletRPCRequest
  File "/SumoGUIWallet/rpc/__init__.py", line 11, in
    import requests, json
ImportError: No module named requests"

Any ideas what could be...??

Thanks!

Dont bother compiling it. There is a tar.gz2 prebuilt version that works fine. Either wait for Bill to post the link here (he might do it today) or join telegram and download it from the link at the pinned message.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
@Xeon-Xeon:

I couldn't make the SumoGUIWallet to work in ubuntu 16.04...
I followed the instructions here:
https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet

Compiled everything correctly blabla and when opening a get the following error:

">python wallet.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wallet.py", line 8, in
    from main import main
  File "/SumoGUIWallet/main.py", line 17, in
    from app.hub import Hub
  File "/SumoGUIWallet/app/hub.py", line 34, in
    from manager.ProcessManager import WalletCliManager
  File "/SumoGUIWallet/manager/ProcessManager.py", line 24, in
    from rpc import WalletRPCRequest
  File "/SumoGUIWallet/rpc/__init__.py", line 11, in
    import requests, json
ImportError: No module named requests"

Any ideas what could be...??

Thanks!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
i look in this thread using some sentence about make someone sure if this project will success more, i so proud yo have some mission to make this project success
Join us on telegram and ask the pros there  Wink
Can anyone give me a hand to start mining Sumokoin. I tried downloading AMD stark but the computer keeps thinking it's a virus so I opted for Claymore Cryptonote AMD GPU miner v10.2 I have setup the start.bat as follows:

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner.exe
-o stratum+tcp://sumo.sumominer.com:4444
-u Sumoo3thbUr4vxAsyK4hZWg2Lq2Y2N7TibQhshSeZSNtHQx53QkSdXuh4yULEagUnHiJNeX1YouG69g RW2uqgVsHYSFcsrGwtGj
-p x
-allpools 1

Pause

But I get an error every time and it crashes, have I set something up wrong here? 

What's the error? What does it say?
Activity: 4
Can anyone give me a hand to start mining Sumokoin. I tried downloading AMD stark but the computer keeps thinking it's a virus so I opted for Claymore Cryptonote AMD GPU miner v10.2 I have setup the start.bat as follows:

GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

NsGpuCNMiner.exe
-o stratum+tcp://sumo.sumominer.com:4444
-u Sumoo3thbUr4vxAsyK4hZWg2Lq2Y2N7TibQhshSeZSNtHQx53QkSdXuh4yULEagUnHiJNeX1YouG69g RW2uqgVsHYSFcsrGwtGj
-p x
-allpools 1

Pause

But I get an error every time and it crashes, have I set something up wrong here? 
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
I switched my pool from the official pool to https://sumo.sumominer.com
And I am mining for like 6hours and getting no rewards?
Hmmm is this normal?
Im thinking to going back again to https://pool.sumokoin.com

But because of the message "Official pool is about to saturate with too many miners at the moment and that may result in connection drop and less productivity for you. So, you can choose another pool near your location from the list at www.sumopools.com. Thank you."

I want to help the official pool be de-congesting.

Thanks

Don’t you worry my friend, probably your current pool has a lower hashrate which means you’ll find blocks a bit more slowly, but your reward will be the same once a block is found if not more (as you’ve probably chosen a pool with lower fee)

Example: So let’s say pool.sumokoin.com finds a block every 10 minutes, and you get 0.1 coin from every block reward. You get 0.6 coin per hour, fee is 1%. The other pool finds a block every 6 hours but you get 3.6 coins from every block reward, and you pay less in fees. It’s the same on a distance Smiley
Please note that your balance will be only updated once a block is found. Trust me, I used to mine on the main pool, now I’m mining on my own pool but I actually get more coins thanks to lower fees. Luck varies by the way, sometimes we see 250% effort, other times 30% effort, but the average luck is always around 100%. Hope this helps Smiley

Thanks my friend, I now have balance in sumo.sumominer.com after maybe 12 hours of mining.
anyway would you mine sharing your pool?
Jump to: