Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 133. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi everyone ¡ hope you can help me with this: i did add the telegram group and it was ok for some minutes but i think i got banned, probably because my screen name was admin (i have a couple of groups not crypto related so the reason for the name) now my name is CryptoFan. Hope you could unblock me, thank you ¡

done

Thank you ¡
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
From the root word Sumo, is this cryptocurrency created by Japanese? Thanks!

Yes
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
From the root word Sumo, is this cryptocurrency created by Japanese? Thanks!
Hi everyone ¡ hope you can help me with this: i did add the telegram group and it was ok for some minutes but i think i got banned, probably because my screen name was admin (i have a couple of groups not crypto related so the reason for the name) now my name is CryptoFan. Hope you could unblock me, thank you ¡

done
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
The Linux GUI wallet has issues.

It was apparently complied in windows because it gave a bunch of ^M errors,

So I went into all the directories and ran " dos2unix *.py" to fix all the .py files.

But now it errors out with  an "OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory" error, but by the time I got to that it was late last night and I was too tired to fool with it anymore.

So I just ran the cli wallet and that runs ok.

Now i'll start to mine tonight and see how that goes.

I gave your post to the wallet dev. Thank you for the report.
Activity: 184
Merit: 103
The Linux GUI wallet has issues.

It was apparently complied in windows because it gave a bunch of ^M errors,

So I went into all the directories and ran " dos2unix *.py" to fix all the .py files.

But now it errors out with  an "OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory" error, but by the time I got to that it was late last night and I was too tired to fool with it anymore.

So I just ran the cli wallet and that runs ok.

Now i'll start to mine tonight and see how that goes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I sold my sumos for 7500 sats because of upcoming btc fork...

Very sorry right now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Two days ago missed the low price, and went up Angry

That happens to all of us sometimes  Grin

it's doing good right now, #2 on what to mine

I've just switched back to mining Sumokoin form mining Monero. Luckily I didn't sell any Sumo (was tempted though) and now it has started to rocket up - Woo! Hoo!
There will come now exchanges in the future. But dev are focused ok core-development at the moment. My guess would be, that after the wallet-bugs (that appear sometimes) are fixed and subadresses are merged new exchanges will be on the agenda again  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
from 0.4 to 0.7 today! wow
I suppose it´s not yet in the japanese exchange they announced?, that will pump still more...

"They" did not announce any japanese exchange Smiley

I know, it was just people talking about it on the telegram channel, don´t think it was any "official" source.. but watching how that monacoin did after that, seems a good thing to do... japs love their coins aparently  Smiley

That happens to all of us sometimes  Grin
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I suppose it´s not yet in the japanese exchange they announced?, that will pump still more...

"They" did not announce any japanese exchange Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

LOL. You have no idea about cryptonotes, do you mate?

That they get stuck at 92%? Oh gosh

Ok wish us luck and move along.

Seems like the best thing to do... Not that I sought any advice, though. Bye

I insist that you dont  Smiley . Bye
Activity: 103
Merit: 2

LOL. You have no idea about cryptonotes, do you mate?

That they get stuck at 92%? Oh gosh

Ok wish us luck and move along.

Seems like the best thing to do... Not that I sought any advice, though. Bye

Sorry, people are too educated here, your fud won't work, try somewhere else Smiley

Too educated to admire lame code & not properly working back-end or front-end? Good luck to you, then lol...

LOL. You have no idea about cryptonotes, do you mate? Ok wish us luck and move along. Your opinion was heard.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2

Sorry, people are too educated here, your fud won't work, try somewhere else Smiley

Too educated to admire lame code & not properly working back-end or front-end? Good luck to you, then lol...
Jump to: