Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 173. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Find below a current short term roadmap (for the next few months).
If anyone wants a higher resolution of the image please message me on telegram
Any suggestions/ideas for improving the layout on this or the next one are more than welcome
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
GUI WALLET BETA 1.1

This is a bug fix minor release mainly for some non-English Windows versions:

- Fix "Fatal error: failed to execute script wallet" error due to unicode file path in some non-English Windows versions

- Set unique font for UI arross all OSes

Downloads:

https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/releases/tag/v0.0.1-b1.1

Hi bill

You forgot about txtid can copied / linkable txtid?
but im already update so nice . thanks

No, I didn't forget that. This version is a bug-fix only one, aiming at stability rather than implementing new features.
Activity: 70
What connection do you have SangSoerya ? I have only 7 mb download speed (and a SSD PC) and the sync takes about 70-80 minutes.

The biggest file of the sumo wallet installation is "data.mdb" located at \sumokoin\lmdb (user rep. of windows) (it's about 602 mb today). Hope it helps you to install the wallet.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
help me plzzz..

is there a ways to faster my wallet synch??

coz is been a half day and is not finish yet.. some node to put in conf file maybee??

i already download blockchain in the website and i wonder where to put the file is?? 

Huh  Huh  Angry  Angry
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
GUI WALLET BETA 1.1

- Fix "Fatal error: failed to execute script wallet" error due to unicode file path in some non-English Windows versions

Downloads:

Hi bill

You forgot about txtid can copied / linkable txtid?
but im already update so nice . thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Thanks very much for the update, billaue.
Activity: 224
I think this is a new project but after I see the date of posting it turns out this project is long. thanks so much dev.
GUI WALLET BETA 1.1

Downloads:

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
SUMO SUMMONING
Call for ideas.

I see a great community forming around this coin and would like to ask everyone interested in the future of SUMO about the ideas for changes/features/enhancements.

1. Personally I think there should be a lightweight app/wallet connecting to a remote node allowing easy transfers

2. Deposits or some kind of SUMO bank should exist. I would be happy to get an option where I can deposit SUMO amount for a selected time and get an interest.

3. Scripting engine that allows smart contracts on top of cryptonote protocol would be neat. Imagine ICO that is completely anonymous.

Wiki site with all the how-tos and files should be built up. In a style of Raspberry-Pi - easy for newbies, advanced content available for skilled users/pool admins.

5. Donation fund for development/testing. Any major changes should be verified via testnet/continuous delivery solution. Also developers should be motivated to invest time. Let's collect some SUMOs and give it to them.

Official block explorer and stats site would be nice

While official site and blog is nice, I would add forum or anything else to enable community to communicate.

8. Cloud mining images should be provided. Secure and prebuilt image that anyone can run on Amazon or Azure and mine to private wallet.

Feel free to add ideas and discuss the above. I'm willing to spend time and SUMOs to support this.

Thank you for these very good ideas.

Sumokoin is a young project, and developers are listening to the community.

All those who want to participate are welcome on the telegram!
SUMO SUMMONING
Call for ideas.

I see a great community forming around this coin and would like to ask everyone interested in the future of SUMO about the ideas for changes/features/enhancements.

1. Personally I think there should be a lightweight app/wallet connecting to a remote node allowing easy transfers

2. Deposits or some kind of SUMO bank should exist. I would be happy to get an option where I can deposit SUMO amount for a selected time and get an interest.

3. Scripting engine that allows smart contracts on top of cryptonote protocol would be neat. Imagine ICO that is completely anonymous.

Wiki site with all the how-tos and files should be built up. In a style of Raspberry-Pi - easy for newbies, advanced content available for skilled users/pool admins.

5. Donation fund for development/testing. Any major changes should be verified via testnet/continuous delivery solution. Also developers should be motivated to invest time. Let's collect some SUMOs and give it to them.

While official site and blog is nice, I would add forum or anything else to enable community to communicate.

8. Cloud mining images should be provided. Secure and prebuilt image that anyone can run on Amazon or Azure and mine to private wallet.

Feel free to add ideas and discuss the above. I'm willing to spend time and SUMOs to support this.
Thanks for the good ideas, h0g0f0g0.

About the number 1, i'm not sure but a lite app/wallet should come after the web wallet dev. by Vu Quang.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
SUMO SUMMONING
Call for ideas.

Activity: 149
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
It will have to be better than Monero to succeed.  Wink
It needs to be different enough from Monero in some (or more than one) way. Different does not necessarily mean better (or worse). The differences can be technical or they may be related to branding, adoption etc. We shall see what happens.

You are right, branding is as important as technology differentiating. Thank you.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Hello, I'm interested in this coin, I'm new to minining, I switched on solo on the console, loaded the blocks, turned it on, and they write to me at an interval of 1 hour - "]]WARNING: no two valid SumoPulse DNS checkpoint records were received"
What does it mean ???thanks for the answer

Just a harmless warning, you can ignore it
Thank you for reassuring me
Looked a coin, it seems to me it is no different from a monero, and with the latest events in the world such anonymous coins will be in demand, ahead of a great future and a good price.
Activity: 149
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
SUMO has potential definitely. While monero was good 1-2 years ago, now it's losing and there is almost nothing happening there. I can see SUMO replacing monero if:

- a massive campaign will convince common people to use it
- merchants will receive tools, API and support to implement it
- there will be constantly growing dev team, following plans on the roadmap
- adoption depends on user-friendliness, still a long way to go for any cryptocurrency

It's simple to mine it, but there is no other reason why anyone should look into this. Can you buy something with SUMO these days?

With above steps, coin will certainly get the kick and move onto big exchanges. But going the opposite direction will lead to dumping and eventual death of the coin.

All good and constructive ideas. Thank you.
Hello, I'm interested in this coin, I'm new to minining, I switched on solo on the console, loaded the blocks, turned it on, and they write to me at an interval of 1 hour - "]]WARNING: no two valid SumoPulse DNS checkpoint records were received"

Just a harmless warning, you can ignore it
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The reward calendar looks a bit stupid, inflation increasing.

But the security of this coin looks cool, i already buyed some, hopefully it goes up in price.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Hello sumoshi. Who are the developers of Sumokoin and what are their credentials and past work before working on this cryptocoin?

I would also like to know why do a fork of Monero? Why not start your own from scratch?
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Haha, look after a year will be how to look like?  Wink
Jump to: