Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 177. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My friend the difficulty problem was solved weeks ago. The network is running smoothly. The fact that global hashrate is rising is most likely based on the fact that more people are finding the coin interesting. Dont worry price will adjust accordingly. It cant stay at .00013 BTC with this global hashrate.
It will certainly correct to a higher level soon

Agreed; the price is already, slowly but surely, rising.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Yesterday Sumo was more profitable to mine with CPU than Monero! Today the difficulty problem has changed that even @ .00013BTC  Cry

My friend the difficulty problem was solved weeks ago. The network is running smoothly. The fact that global hashrate is rising is most likely based on the fact that more people are finding the coin interesting. Dont worry price will adjust accordingly. It cant stay at .00013 BTC with this global hashrate.
It will certainly correct to a higher level soon
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yesterday Sumo was more profitable to mine with CPU than Monero! Today the difficulty problem has changed that even @ .00013BTC  Cry
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Alright... my interest is piqued.  I've read through the thread but don't want to search or review it -- how does one go about joining the Telegram group, again? (Perhaps this information can be added to the first page/announcement of the thread.)

Can't you click to the link and join Telegram right away? If not, please download Telegram first. Link to join Telegram Group is also at header of ANN post: https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA

By the way, the difficulty and hash rate increased sharply today (perhaps there has been a greater interest in Sumo recently).  For example, from within the daemon at the moment (using the diff command), the hash rate is 2.57 MHz and the diff is about 617 million.  The crazy thing is the pools have hash rates of 122kHz + 223 kHz + 35 kHz, totalling 380 kHz,  So, the bulk of the network hash rate is a lot of folks solo-mining (totaliing 2570 - 380 = 2190 kHz = 2.19 MHz)??

There must be some pools or hashrate sources we don't know yet
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
I'd be interested to hear what these future features discussed on telegram are, if anyone cares to share. As for the difficulty increase, I take it as a sign that people are starting to take notice. Granted, it could be a mining botnet or people just looking to mine and dump whatever is profitable at the moment. But even if thats the case, it's a good sign if they deem Sumokoin worth the risk to spend their resources on it. I have a feeling 3Mh/s will seem trivial within the next several months though...
Activity: 164
Merit: 71

You are talking abt an only two month's old coin.  The potential is there and this can be proven by its 4 active devs. I agree that there are not a lot of things differentiating it from Monero yet (although there are some differentiating features already ) however if you follow the coin carefully and join the telegram group as well, you will find out by yourself that there are a lot of innovative features on the way. The good thing abt this coin is that nothing is announced before it is fully developed and thoroughly checked ( check the case with the improved difficulty algo for example )

Alright... my interest is piqued.  I've read through the thread but don't want to search or review it -- how does one go about joining the Telegram group, again? (Perhaps this information can be added to the first page/announcement of the thread.)

By the way, the difficulty and hash rate increased sharply today (perhaps there has been a greater interest in Sumo recently).  For example, from within the daemon at the moment (using the diff command), the hash rate is 2.57 MHz and the diff is about 617 million.  The crazy thing is the pools have hash rates of 122kHz + 223 kHz + 35 kHz, totalling 380 kHz,  So, the bulk of the network hash rate is a lot of folks solo-mining (totaliing 2570 - 380 = 2190 kHz = 2.19 MHz)??
Activity: 17

well, i follow this coin from the beginning and never underestimate or undervalue it. i know the way Japanese devs work, not too fast yet surely high qualified. ppl who expect sth suddenly happen with hype and over promises should keep away from this coin, that is. but price is another story, it depends on many market factors and investments vs coin emission should be seriously concerned, right?

On that I totally agree with you. This coin is not for short term small profit investors (although you never know, in the crypto world everything is possible). Howver if Sumo continues to be developed at the same rate, with the same proficiency, I believe that it will get its place and value among the major coins in the following years. Check that coin emission follows the same path, it will reach pick value at the time we expect the coin to be fully developed ( This is also the time devs locked their funds as well )

i hope so. my math is, by 2020, there will be around over 20M coins around, it'll need $20M invested to keep 1$/coin (actually maybe it needs only a portion of that $20M sum to keep such price). with current growth rate of cryptocurrency market it would be no surprises if the coin have 200M invested or much more by then. though crowded, not many coins are truely good deved out there, i think
Do DEV have any update about new markets? That would be nice to know...

And a question for the communitiy: how can I help to promote the coin? I am quite a noob... what can I do? Any ideas?

is the Coin OK the why the price drop??

Sure is ok.
Price drop as market strategy to buy more cheap by holders.
They buy 1000 as example at any price and after that they will put them to sell at very low price more than buy offers.
After that scared people will start to put on sell lower than them and than they buy all at price they want.
Miners will not sell only at decent price now more than 0.0001 because they use energy for mining.
That is my opinion.
BR.

The coin is just fine, 2 things affecting sumo's price at the moment 1. Nicehashers wanting to pay their nicehash bills (so they will sell at any price) 2. The uneasiness of the entire crypto world due to the upcoming bitcoin fork (this affects all coins)

SUMO emission will only increase till 2021 so I doubt we will see any higher prices til then. But who knows, since it is 4 years till then.

I don't get it, Sumo will increase yes indeed but not in a disproportionnal way, so when the coin will be more known, more buyers will buy the coins mined.. Today it is like 10k Sumos per day, and it will be higher with time but I do not get why do you think price will not be higher. I think this is a really wrong statement to make. O

I am pretty sure that will happen.  SUMO price should hit bottom in 2020 or even latter. Just go research all PoW coins and their emission and you will see that. But as I said till 2020 is long long time so is hard to predict. But what I am 100% sure is that there will be way cheaper coins as are today at least at one point in future.

I still dont get your train of thoughts and the reasoning behind it but every opinion is respected.

maybe and maybe not. price'd hit bottom when little or no investments pouring in, not bz of supply. ofc, from such point of view, the worst scenario could happen to all coins. don't do anything that can tarnish coin reputation, keep working is the best way to avoid it IMO. this coin has good potentials but not enough to ensure it always has good price like all other coins, yet i believe there will be a balanced point

You are talking abt an only two month's old coin.  The potential is there and this can be proven by its 4 active devs. I agree that there are not a lot of things differentiating it from Monero yet (although there are some differentiating features already ) however if you follow the coin carefully and join the telegram group as well, you will find out by yourself that there are a lot of innovative features on the way. The good thing abt this coin is that nothing is announced before it is fully developed and thoroughly checked ( check the case with the improved difficulty algo for example )

well, i follow this coin from the beginning and never underestimate or undervalue it. i know the way Japanese devs work, not too fast yet surely high qualified. ppl who expect sth suddenly happen with hype and over promises should keep away from this coin, that is. but price is another story, it depends on many market factors and investments vs coin emission should be seriously concerned, right?

On that I totally agree with you. This coin is not for short term small profit investors (although you never know, in the crypto world everything is possible). Howver if Sumo continues to be developed at the same rate, with the same proficiency, I believe that it will get its place and value among the major coins in the following years. Check that coin emission follows the same path, it will reach pick value at the time we expect the coin to be fully developed ( This is also the time devs locked their funds as well )

And a question for the communitiy: how can I help to promote the coin? I am quite a noob... what can I do? Any ideas?

Sure is ok.
They buy 1000 as example at any price and after that they will put them to sell at very low price more than buy offers.
After that scared people will start to put on sell lower than them and than they buy all at price they want.
Miners will not sell only at decent price now more than 0.0001 because they use energy for mining.
That is my opinion.
BR.

The coin is just fine, 2 things affecting sumo's price at the moment 1. Nicehashers wanting to pay their nicehash bills (so they will sell at any price) 2. The uneasiness of the entire crypto world due to the upcoming bitcoin fork (this affects all coins)

SUMO emission will only increase till 2021 so I doubt we will see any higher prices til then. But who knows, since it is 4 years till then.

I don't get it, Sumo will increase yes indeed but not in a disproportionnal way, so when the coin will be more known, more buyers will buy the coins mined.. Today it is like 10k Sumos per day, and it will be higher with time but I do not get why do you think price will not be higher. I think this is a really wrong statement to make. O

I am pretty sure that will happen.  SUMO price should hit bottom in 2020 or even latter. Just go research all PoW coins and their emission and you will see that. But as I said till 2020 is long long time so is hard to predict. But what I am 100% sure is that there will be way cheaper coins as are today at least at one point in future.

I still dont get your train of thoughts and the reasoning behind it but every opinion is respected.

maybe and maybe not. price'd hit bottom when little or no investments pouring in, not bz of supply. ofc, from such point of view, the worst scenario could happen to all coins. don't do anything that can tarnish coin reputation, keep working is the best way to avoid it IMO. this coin has good potentials but not enough to ensure it always has good price like all other coins, yet i believe there will be a balanced point

well, i follow this coin from the beginning and never underestimate or undervalue it. i know the way Japanese devs work, not too fast yet surely high qualified. ppl who expect sth suddenly happen with hyped and over promised should keep away from this coin, that is. but price is another story, it depends on many market factors and investments vs coin emission should be seriously concerned, right?

Sure is ok.
That is my opinion.
BR.

You are talking abt an only two month's old coin.  The potential is there and this can be proven by its 4 active devs. I agree that there are not a lot of things differentiating it from Monero yet (although there are some differentiating features already ) however if you follow the coin carefully and join the telegram group as well, you will find out by yourself that there are a lot of innovative features on the way. The good thing abt this coin is that nothing is announced before it is fully developed and thoroughly checked ( check the case with the improved difficulty algo for example )

Sure is ok.
That is my opinion.
BR.

Sure is ok.
That is my opinion.
BR.

I am pretty sure that will happen.  SUMO price should hit bottom in 2020 or even latter. Just go research all PoW coins and their emission and you will see that. But as I said till 2020 is long long time so is hard to predict. But what I am 100% sure is that there will be way cheaper coins as are today at least at one point in future.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Sure is ok.
That is my opinion.
BR.

I am pretty sure that will happen.  SUMO price should hit bottom in 2020 or even latter. Just go research all PoW coins and their emission and you will see that. But as I said till 2020 is long long time so is hard to predict. But what I am 100% sure is that there will be way cheaper coins as are today at least at one point in future.
Activity: 94
We're seeing a nice increase in volume over the past 36 hours.
Activity: 42

Sure is ok.
That is my opinion.
BR.

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
I'd like to join the slack, Can i Get an invitation link please ?

Slack is not very active, if you have a specific reason to join, pls PM me your email for invitation.
Activity: 119
I downloaded and installed

GUI Wallet (v0.0.1-BETA 1) Windows 64-bit downloads:

- Installer: Sumokoin_Wallet-v0.0.1-b1-w64install.exe - Checksum (SHA256): 428e1dd51c99cf2274ad748c4cb5a8b8662512d560da22e1693ce9cdefb000a8

It synced. I shut it down for the night. When I started it again it wanted to sync from 0 again. I did it again and shut down. Started again and 0 blocks synced.

Something is not working right so it seems.

Hmm, that's strange. Can you pls run daemon directly to see what happen?

All binaries should be in "C:\Program Files\Sumokoin GUI Wallet\Resources\bin", copy *.exe files to somewhere and start command line:

Code:
sumokoind --log-level 1

Thanks in advance for help.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I'd like to join the slack, Can i Get an invitation link please ?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
I downloaded and installed

GUI Wallet (v0.0.1-BETA 1) Windows 64-bit downloads:

- Installer: Sumokoin_Wallet-v0.0.1-b1-w64install.exe - Checksum (SHA256): 428e1dd51c99cf2274ad748c4cb5a8b8662512d560da22e1693ce9cdefb000a8

It synced. I shut it down for the night. When I started it again it wanted to sync from 0 again. I did it again and shut down. Started again and 0 blocks synced.

Something is not working right so it seems.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Sure is ok.
That is my opinion.
BR.

Jump to: