Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 176. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
IMHO the real price of sumo is between 0.001-0.0015 and the correction will happen once we see it on bigger exchanges and net hashrate passes 10MH.

Good job dev team, keep this wonderful coin up.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Congrats devs, the new features listed in your roadmap are very useful, and your deadlines are realistic.  Thanks for your work!
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
DEVELOPMENT PATH

I've just published dev path to the very first dev blog here: https://medium.com/sumokoin/sumokoin-development-path-2c5e0fd1b0fa

Here are dev tasks in the next 3 months:

** Core:

++Sub-address: Feature to create a disposable, temporary address for receiving funds without being tracked or linked to main wallet address.
Main dev: Haruto Tanno
Target release: late Aug, 2017

++Multi-signature wallet: Feature to create multi-signature wallet for team, corporate uses or for better security.
Main dev: Sumoshi Tanaka

** GUI wallet: Next BETA release. Various improvements on UI/UX. Better logging and compatible with OSes. Support multi addresses and sub-address.
Main dev: Bill Aue
Target release: Sep, 2017

** Lite wallet: Online wallet for instant use.
Dev: Vu Quang
Target release: Late Sep, 2017 or Oct, 2017

** Sumokoin Easy Miner: A side project by Bill to make a cross-platform GUI for CPU miners with easy to start
Dev: Bill Aue
Target release: Aug 2017

Please read the blog article for full info.

EXCHANGE UPDATE

We've also submitted Sumokoin to Bittrex for listing consideration, but have no response from them yet. I know that they are very busy for new coins, ICO etc. so if you can contact them for some good introduction about Sumokoin that may help. Email: [email protected] or your personal contact if any. Thank you all for support.

Congratulations to the whole team.
I see that the work is progressing very well. very serious.
I am impressed by the quality of the work done!
I want to see what happens next!
Activity: 70
Yesterday Sumo was more profitable to mine with CPU than Monero! Today the difficulty problem has changed that even @ .00013BTC  Cry
Now @ about .0002BTC, it should be ok for mining, no ? ^^
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
DEVELOPMENT PATH

I've just published dev path to the very first dev blog here: https://medium.com/sumokoin/sumokoin-development-path-2c5e0fd1b0fa

** Core:

++Sub-address: Feature to create a disposable, temporary address for receiving funds without being tracked or linked to main wallet address.

++Multi-signature wallet: Feature to create multi-signature wallet for team, corporate uses or for better security.

** GUI wallet: Next BETA release. Various improvements on UI/UX. Better logging and compatible with OSes. Support multi addresses and sub-address.

** Sumokoin Easy Miner: A side project by Bill to make a cross-platform GUI for CPU miners with easy to start

EXCHANGE UPDATE

We've also submitted Sumokoin to Bittrex for listing consideration, but have no response from them yet. I know that they are very busy for new coins, ICO etc. so if you can contact them for some good introduction about Sumokoin that may help. Email: [email protected] or your personal contact if any. Thank you all for support.

Im so exciting
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I've composed a very polite email and sent to Bittrex pointing out the strength of the devs, their proven successes (hardfork) and the upcoming releases.

In a non-confrontational way - let them know you are already actively trading SUMO on Crypotopia and you would love to start trading on Bittrex too (let them know there are active traders, not just campers and holders)

Hopefully they see the recent activity on Cryptopia and realize the opportunity!
Activity: 238
DEVELOPMENT PATH

I like how you work. Fast and accurate.
Best team ever Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
nice buy walls.

someone put 4 btc to 12100
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
DEVELOPMENT PATH

** Core:

EXCHANGE UPDATE

No words ! Huge and very promising... Cannot wait to see this coin getting the light it deserves ! Keep the good work devs
[email protected]

Please dont spam their email though. Send a few decent words of support for the coin and why you think they should enlist it. There is no need to annoy them.
Thanks. Dont worry, il'll send them only 1 message  Grin

DEVELOPMENT PATH

** Core:

EXCHANGE UPDATE

Thanks! Really impressive for a 3 months old coin  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 149
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
DEVELOPMENT PATH

** Core:

EXCHANGE UPDATE

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Devs have applied to Bittrex to enlist our Sumokoin in their exchange. It will speed up the process if our community put in a good word with them by contacting Bittrex.

Devs will come up with an updated short-term devplan within the next days

(Do not overdo it, no big words, no lies, no overpraising, just describe it's features and tell them why you believe in the coin and why you think it is necessary to include it in their exchange the soonest possible - Thank you all in advance Smiley )
Thanks for the info.

What's the best way to contact Bittrex about the sumo ? TIA

[email protected]

Please dont spam their email though. Send a few decent words of support for the coin and why you think they should enlist it. There is no need to annoy them.
Devs have applied to Bittrex to enlist our Sumokoin in their exchange. It will speed up the process if our community put in a good word with them by contacting Bittrex.

(Do not overdo it, no big words, no lies, no overpraising, just describe it's features and tell them why you believe in the coin and why you think it is necessary to include it in their exchange the soonest possible - Thank you all in advance Smiley )
Thanks for the info.

What's the best way to contact Bittrex about the sumo ? TIA
Hi is it possible to mine with the GPU and NVIDIA please?
This works with the CPU but not the GPU.

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak-nvidia
Activity: 118
Hi is it possible to mine with the GPU and NVIDIA please?
This works with the CPU but not the GPU.
Activity: 179
Come over and join telegram then to make your suggestions directly to the devs. They are open to all suggestions regarding development and coin growth and acceptance. In fact they are asking for suggentions for features that community deems important for the coin in order to develop them Smiley

I had trouble installing Telegram on my Windows machine and deferred it to the weekend when I will have more time to try again. In the meanwhile, I would appreciate it if you could let the devs know of this suggestion on Telegram on my behalf. Thanks!

Use Telegram Web, no need installation
Come over and join telegram then to make your suggestions directly to the devs. They are open to all suggestions regarding development and coin growth and acceptance. In fact they are asking for suggentions for features that community deems important for the coin in order to develop them Smiley

I had trouble installing Telegram on my Windows machine and deferred it to the weekend when I will have more time to try again. In the meanwhile, I would appreciate it if you could let the devs know of this suggestion on Telegram on my behalf. Thanks!
Awesome, thanks for the update! It would be really nice if we could have news like these added to the Blog on sumokoin.com so that people can easily and quickly find the most important updates; someone new to the coin might not have the time or energy required to go over all 50+ pages of the thread. Just putting the idea out there. The news posts don't need to be fancy; even just a copy/paste of the most important updates added in this thread and/or in Telegram would suffice. We could then have a prominent link to the blog at the top of the first post in this thread for all newcomers to check out. I believe this would help grow the community and interest by making it easier for people to know what is happening with the coin.

Come over and join telegram then to make your suggestions directly to the devs. They are open to all suggestions regarding development and coin growth and acceptance. In fact they are asking for suggestions for features that community deems important for the coin in order to develop them Smiley
Awesome, thanks for the update! It would be really nice if we could have news like these added to the Blog on sumokoin.com so that people can easily and quickly find the most important updates; someone new to the coin might not have the time or energy required to go over all 50+ pages of the thread. Just putting the idea out there. The news posts don't need to be fancy; even just a copy/paste of the most important updates added in this thread and/or in Telegram would suffice. We could then have a prominent link to the blog at the top of the first post in this thread for all newcomers to check out. I believe this would help grow the community and interest by making it easier for people to know what is happening with the coin.

Already there have been at least one excellent demonstration of the developers' skills and analytical thinking (while solving the difficulty problem), but unless someone read all pages of the this thread, they would not know about it. I think the developers of Sumokoin and their ethics are currently the strongest value of Sumokoin and, as such, should be made more visible to everyone - an active blog could help with this.

Jump to: