Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 3. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
No lambo for us it seems  Cry

yes. that's right , guy. Now SUMO is only a night dream and no one can save this coin from this situation and the collapse is must .
I feel regretful to this project and I expect Dev must do something to save this coin.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
From the last 2 posts on their blog I suspect this is more because they are afraid Fireice will attack their network. I think they've panicked and switched back to CN to archive bigger network hashrate to prevent 51% attack... Still worst decision ever. They are ruining their coin anyways due to huge drop in exchange rate & volatility.

As you noticed... the coin was under attack. I assume it was a last call to save the project. And frankly... it worked. Of course a lot of people sold in panic. But as usual... panic and fear are bad advisors.

The future will tell if the coin manages to recover....
_Was_ under attack or your were suspecting attack based on rumors? Your claim that ASICs provide "protection" and "decentralization" are incorrect. You don't know who stands behind that hashpower. It could be same group who could easily attack the network and fake transactions. The only reason not to withdraw for them now it to wait when exchanges will unfreeze trades and then it ruined. Surely this is only one of the possible worst case scenarios. But still old-CN coins have no future now. It's only a milch cow for ASIC owners while it lasts. No sane person would invest in such coin now.

I (!!!) don't claim anything. And yes, the coin _was_under_attack...
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
It's nice to know that the team is still in progress. They are working hard to deal with. I believe the team will do a good job of SUMO.
u dumb or what?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It's nice to know that the team is still in progress. They are working hard to deal with. I believe the team will do a good job of SUMO.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
goodbye sumo, we will remember you Cry
Activity: 18
Activity: 49
I know difficulty is a problem but if this coin is a fork of mine to it'd be nice if there is merged mining so we can mine both coins at once monero and sumokoin. What do you think?
Activity: 5
From the last 2 posts on their blog I suspect this is more because they are afraid Fireice will attack their network. I think they've panicked and switched back to CN to archive bigger network hashrate to prevent 51% attack... Still worst decision ever. They are ruining their coin anyways due to huge drop in exchange rate & volatility.

As you noticed... the coin was under attack. I assume it was a last call to save the project. And frankly... it worked. Of course a lot of people sold in panic. But as usual... panic and fear are bad advisors.

_Was_ under attack or your were suspecting attack based on rumors? Your claim that ASICs provide "protection" and "decentralization" are incorrect. You don't know who stands behind that hashpower. It could be same group who could easily attack the network and fake transactions. The only reason not to withdraw for them now it to wait when exchanges will unfreeze trades and then it ruined. Surely this is only one of the possible worst case scenarios. But still old-CN coins have no future now. It's only a milch cow for ASIC owners while it lasts. No sane person would invest in such coin now.
Activity: 23
Tradeogre will stick w/ ASIC friendly chain >> https://twitter.com/TradeOgre/status/1003518060295147520

Reading the entire tweet, they're supporting both Ryo & Sumo.  And checking their site, they list both coins separately.
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
Activity: 43
RIP Sumo. Dumbest decision ever and ever... Greedy bastards. Bitmain involved 100%. Gave some cash and devs fucked the loyalty.

@Germining:

You sound totally different now. According to you (2 months ago), this was the best coin in the world with the most competent team of developers. Anybody asking about the premine or the team was labeled an "idiot"
and banned from telegram, etc.
Just so that you forgot to mention that the "most competent project team in the world hired" a developer who seems to have been in trouble with the law because they were desperate and incompetent. That said developer - also according to your developer in Vietnam - tried to take over Sumokoin. Bla Bla Bla

https://medium.com/sumokoin/all-truth-and-fud-on-sumokoin-project-7af6d1a03eb0

Well...here is the news. Check out the RYOCurrency forum. Their side of the story is quite different.

You told people to "invest" (mine or buy) in this great coin. Cryptopia suspended trading and you continue with your bullshit. You wanna-be smart alecs shouldn't have given away the keys to the castle
even if it was only a poor copy of Monero and your so-called team was incapable of developing something like cn_heavy. Read my posts months ago and you will see that these were the things I was asking about.
You and your pal Sumogr said that there were no GITHUB commits because the developers develop everything offsite. Feature sets were mostly copied from Monero and not even that was handled
properly by your so-called team. Few commits and a few changes to Monero...that's Sumokoin...although the idea wasn't bad at all.

But now...it's somebody else' fault. That's is what I meant when I repeatedly asked for transparency. You kindergarten kids don't get anything sorted and prey on the little folks.

Now, you assume...bla bla bla... well... stop bullshitting people here. You were proven wrong and so was your pal Sumogr. Maybe, you shouldn't post here anymore because you totally lost your credibility.
Good for you that crypto is not regulated. Otherwise folks would sue your asses. SumoGR probably cashed out and I assume the few coins they gave you aren't worth anything anymore.
Almost makes me feel sorry for you. I guess they bs'ed you as well? Or what's your excuse? Don't bother answering that. It was a rhetorical question.

Sumokoin...to the moon and never back! RIP
Activity: 23
Apparently Sumo are 17 blocks ahead of ch-heavy chain, exchanges will problaly remain on most accumulated chain.

I expect the exchanges that don't drop Sumo/Ryo will treat it as any other coin fork, w/ Sumo being the CN fork, and Ryo being the CN-Heavy fork.  FWIW, that's how I read TradeOgre's statement on the matter.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 6
Okay so i mine a bunch of sumo in november and dec. I then be a good lil hodl'er and dont sell. Here i am the other day checking my investment and WTF. Its like post war germany. The country has been flattened by bombs everythings worthless and now i have to decide do i want to live in allied occupied west germany or soviet controlled east germany. Soviets would have sided with centralization and asics so i guess the american west germany is firiece... fml
Activity: 429
Merit: 259
Apparently Sumo are 17 blocks ahead of ch-heavy chain, exchanges will problaly remain on most accumulated chain.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
O__o
Thought I'm still dreaming when I saw this morning the hash rate from 6 to 200 MH  Smiley

@codemanx - thanks for the explanation on the wallets, had the same doubt
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hey community! What's with the Sumo wallet, when i have the wallet open i can barely use my pc, it lags hardcore, and i have a fast pc.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
RIP Sumo. Dumbest decision ever and ever... Greedy bastards. Bitmain involved 100%. Gave some cash and devs fucked the loyalty.

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Sorry, but this coin recently only negative. Very angry and at the same time pathetic administrators in telegrams. I constantly do not follow the coin, but as soon as I went to the channel and asked for news, then them immediately rude me and tried to put in a bad light. All person..  sumogr any inappropriate behave like angry children. Today I asked about the fork, but the admin take me the link to the website of monero and stupid -  hahahaha.
Morons, honestly, very sorry for the coin that the developers do not follow their representatives.
Do not misunderstand, I really liked the coin, my friend mining more than 50K coins. But now we sell everything, first of all not because of problems, and boorish representatives and apparently conceited developers.
But  wish to solve all the problems and further development! The idea was good, let it remain so! Good luck!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

it's quite bad about this project . it's being down all times and it seems there are not many investors to join this project . Therefore the bag holders sold out all their coins and the cryptopia exchange market stopped trading this coin . That's so sad for all investors at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: