Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 4. (Read 202421 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
RIP Sumo. Dumbest decision ever and ever... Greedy bastards. Bitmain involved 100%. Gave some cash and devs fucked the loyalty.
From the last 2 posts on their blog I suspect this is more because they are afraid Fireice will attack their network. I think they've panicked and switched back to CN to archive bigger network hashrate to prevent 51% attack... Still worst decision ever. They are ruining their coin anyways due to huge drop in exchange rate & volatility.
Activity: 23
fairpool shows 4.77 MH as network, is it CNheavy/RYO? im confused now.. are the ASICs in game or not or what the fork is happening now.. somebody/anybody to clarify?

CN-Heavy (Ryo).  They announced the result of their vote around 12 hours ago, as best I can tell.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Is there a guide on how to claim both SUMO and RYO after SUMO has forked?

Just install the newest version of both wallets and login with your word seed - you will have the same amount on both chains. Simple as that - no need for a guide.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Is there a guide on how to claim both SUMO and RYO after SUMO has forked?
Activity: 20
. A simple, easy-to-use, easy-to-use platform for developers and everyone
Activity: 181
fairpool shows 4.77 MH as network, is it CNheavy/RYO? im confused now.. are the ASICs in game or not or what the fork is happening now.. somebody/anybody to clarify?

fairpool will support the original chain which is CN Heavy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
RIP Sumo. Dumbest decision ever and ever... Greedy bastards. Bitmain involved 100%. Gave some cash and devs fucked the loyalty.
Hould be more honest to say "hey guys, we filled your pockets and money is more important than community"

RIP Sumo
Activity: 43
No comments from GerMining and SumoGR for a few days now?

Did they cash out and disappear into oblivion? I am amazed how (excuse me) dumb some people
are believing each and every word uttered by SumoGR. At the same time, I feel sorry for the people
investing their money (in terms of electricity or buying the coin) trying to support Sumokoin.

Cryptopia paused the market with the following comment:

Market Paused

02/06/2018: Cryptopia is very disappointed at the behaviour of the various parties in the SUMO/RYO debate and how they have sprung this on us without notice. We have had zero time to evaluate the situation. To protect all funds of our users, we will be pausing all markets/wallets until the dust settles. We will re-evaluate and decide which chain or chains we will allow users to withdraw on.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SUMO_BTC

@SUMOGR: A smart alec like you should have informed Cryptopia about what's going on in advance Smiley Your incompetence (and the incompetence of the project members - maybe member) is proven fact.
                   But then you probably won't ever read the comments on this forum as you bugged out. Nothing but lies...

Does not look good at all. This will put a dent in Sumo for a long time forward. Imagewise there is a massive problem for the coin.

SUMOGR Last online May 18th...
GERMINING Last online this morning 7ish...

Scam artists always seem to get away with it in the crypto-space...
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Did they cash out and disappear into oblivion? I am amazed how (excuse me) dumb some people
are believing each and every word uttered by SumoGR. At the same time, I feel sorry for the people
investing their money (in terms of electricity or buying the coin) trying to support Sumokoin.

Market Paused

02/06/2018: Cryptopia is very disappointed at the behaviour of the various parties in the SUMO/RYO debate and how they have sprung this on us without notice. We have had zero time to evaluate the situation. To protect all funds of our users, we will be pausing all markets/wallets until the dust settles. We will re-evaluate and decide which chain or chains we will allow users to withdraw on.

@SUMOGR: A smart alec like you should have informed Cryptopia about what's going on in advance Smiley Your incompetence (and the incompetence of the project members - maybe member) is proven fact.
                   But then you probably won't ever read the comments on this forum as you bugged out. Nothing but lies...

Does not look good at all. This will put a dent in Sumo for a long time forward. Imagewise there is a massive problem for the coin.
I also don't know whether I know have x SUMO and x RYO like it is with a typical hardfork or how it is?
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Activity: 43

Market Paused

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Dear miners!
Welcome to the updated pool Sumokoin - Markscheider Mining Pool - http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/#

Minimum paymens 0.1 SUMO, every 2 minutes.
Denomination Unit: 0.001 SUMO
Server located in Europe.
Total Pool Fee: 0.5%

Connected:
sumo.ms-pool.net.ua:3333  Starting Difficulty: 1000

sumo.ms-pool.net.ua:3344  Starting Difficulty: 10000

sumo.ms-pool.net.ua:3355  Starting Difficulty: 400000 (for Nicehash)

Happy mining!
Activity: 159
iI someone has an unused mining rig Masari is a good alternative now:)
Hashrate up by factor 10, I'm out.
Activity: 8
i will dump all of my 12k sumokoins. what exchange can i use? i think cryptopia will not support the sumo. i dont trust this project anymore

I'll buy them, send me a pm.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Folks thanks for banning me from telegram for no apparent reason.

It's a shitshow what you did here. Communication channels are closed, so I'm jumping off this sinking ship. Been supporter of this project for long just to realize how wrong I was about it.

Cheers and good luck Ryo.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
my 120kH/s gpu farm is now off your network you stupid morons
waiting for Tx to exchange, so I can dump the remaining 700 coins market order, expect an instant -30%

never again anything to do with you

badbye

dont do that just hodl, reason is the asic will drive the diff so sky high it's going to get harder to mine them:)

Yes, and then it will end up like so many of the scrypt and x11 coins that got asic'ed to death. Asic's kill coins.
Activity: 49
i will dump all of my 12k sumokoins. what exchange can i use? i think cryptopia will not support the sumo. i dont trust this project anymore
Crytpia, live are closing
Activity: 181
Pages:
Jump to: