Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 10. (Read 97764 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

can we send one moth payment to that address thats show there? for another month and may trow some other month or so? or it has to be pay in full? i still think that they charge too much for that services when you can run a VPS for $5 a month all we need is someone to develope the blockchain.?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I understand now.   You're not too bright.  At least you believe in Supercoin so we have that in common.  I wish you the best.

Kiss
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
I understand now.   You're not too bright.  At least you believe in Supercoin so we have that in common.  I wish you the best.
How does this pic contribute to Supercoin?

i think he likes you  Kiss

How does this pic contribute to Supercoin?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Is SUPER roadmap from the original developer available somewhere?

it looks like he removed it. so i dont think so. but why does it matter?
I thought some nice features that could be taken into consideration were mentioned there.

maybe the original dev can join forces with trsuted cryptoes?
or is he gone for good and he does not care about supercoin?

i believe he is gone for good. otherwise we wouldnt have needed to do a takeover.

but a lot of the things in that roadmap are outdated:

- supercoin atms for one. bitcoin atms are in decline atm. trying to do supercoin ones isnt a realistic thing.

-umm supercoin we wallet... web wallets can be good but as youve been noticing lately (if uve been reading the bitcoin news at all) have been getting hacked a lot. [ im including an exchanges wallets that are online as online wallets. if you disagree with this association then take the blockchain.info website as your hack example]

-the wallet has irc chat in it already... umm.. linked directly to exchanges... we just finished that...

so yeah. if anyone has specific things they can think of. let me know

I agree with what you have said.  The one thing currently missing that the old roadmap had was a marketing strategy.  The idea of proof of rich, discount clubs for heavy bag owners, A Supercoin association, and ultimately a decentralized market place.  This was meant to attract investors to keep money in SuperCoin because the ideas down the road would prompt larger adoption and payoff would come.  How are we going to get that now? Was it the best marketting strategy? No. Was it totally flushed out? definitely not.  But what is our marketting strategy now?  How can we improve it? WHO are we trying to attract...
Activity: 700
SuperCoin should be successful and widely adopted now as it is the fastest and anonymous coin with lot of great features.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I thought some nice features that could be taken into consideration were mentioned there.

i believe he is gone for good. otherwise we wouldnt have needed to do a takeover.

- supercoin atms for one. bitcoin atms are in decline atm. trying to do supercoin ones isnt a realistic thing.

-umm supercoin we wallet... web wallets can be good but as youve been noticing lately (if uve been reading the bitcoin news at all) have been getting hacked a lot. [ im including an exchanges wallets that are online as online wallets. if you disagree with this association then take the blockchain.info website as your hack example]

-the wallet has irc chat in it already... umm.. linked directly to exchanges... we just finished that...

I'm grateful a new dev took over and I don't think the old roadmap matters. It's up to the new dev what he does with superCoin.

thank you  Smiley
you are nice Kiss
go supers!
legendary

Activity: 700

i dont remember what it was. if someone could find it and post it and say what they were then id be happy to take a look
I've found the pics:

Many things have been completed already by the previous dev now remaining part and extra features are to be completed by the Griffith to complete the Supercoin.
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

i dont remember what it was. if someone could find it and post it and say what they were then id be happy to take a look
I've found the pics:

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: