Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 5. (Read 97764 times)

legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
I prefer this variant too.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

Logo update:
the second logo was voted in. as far as the complaints about the german nazi symbol thing go. im jewish and i dont find it offensive. so you probably shouldnt either. it looks more like a lightning bolt than an SS symbol.

however, due to some concerns and the fact that some people are probably more sensitive than me in that category, we will just be reverting back to the old logo (2nd in the voting) and it will be staying there more or less indefinitely.

SuperCoin logo design voting closed. Logo No 2 receives more than 50% (52.9%)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/supercoin-logo-design-poll-984979

SuperCoin Logo:

Thumbnail:

Please donate some SuperCoin.
I have spent a few hours to create the logos. I have no SuperCoins, yet.
SuperCoin: SYDAqLAU3XSij9B7Voap7WcPn1KhYZL3S6

Bad decision. This one is far better..and the Community wants it.
Besides No 1 has more votes than to the old logo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
coin dead? dev missing?

bittrex volume low and delist coming
one explorer is expiring soon, the other is 50 days behind and the last is plagued by ads

no im right here.

bittrex gets that low volume a lot but we always fix it.
the one that is 50 days behind is syncing and is paid for the next year. for the last one, run adblock (how r u not already?)

Logo update:
the second logo was voted in. as far as the complaints about the german nazi symbol thing go. im jewish and i dont find it offensive. so you probably shouldnt either. it looks more like a lightning bolt than an SS symbol.

however, due to some concerns and the fact that some people are probably more sensitive than me in that category, we will just be reverting back to the old logo (2nd in the voting) and it will be staying there more or less indefinitely.

oh i see it has been synchronizing since february, only two connections, must be running on a modem lol looks like you got scammed

otehr one has interstitial ads when you click on an address, adblock does not help with the delay, but is nice, maybe you can pay to have the ads removed? at leats its working unlike the first
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
coin dead? dev missing?

one explorer is expiring soon, the other is 50 days behind and the last is plagued by ads

no im right here.

bittrex gets that low volume a lot but we always fix it.
the one that is 50 days behind is syncing and is paid for the next year. for the last one, run adblock (how r u not already?)

Logo update:

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
coin dead? dev missing?

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
post above holds the new logo, we will make this change soon.

one of the posts also asked for an update... im basically spending all my free time to write a new codebase for new wallet structure

Good community choice !

Thanks for the update.
legendary
post above holds the new logo, we will make this change soon.

one of the posts also asked for an update... im basically spending all my free time to write a new codebase for new wallet structure

SuperCoin logo design voting closed. Logo No 2 receives more than 50% (52.9%)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/supercoin-logo-design-poll-984979

SuperCoin Logo:

Thumbnail:

Please donate some SuperCoin.
I have spent a few hours to create the logos. I have no SuperCoins, yet.
SuperCoin: SYDAqLAU3XSij9B7Voap7WcPn1KhYZL3S6
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Need more update by dev Wink
Activity: 894
Hi guys

I'm a long term ECC holder, and just bought myself into SUPER as well.
Griffith is one of the greatest dev's around, and I truly believe in him and his team.
That's why I thought it would be nice to own some of the other coins he's taking care for.

I sold about 3% of my ECC stack, which was enough to buy me about 86K SUPER.
I think the current rate of SUPER in relation to the current rate of ECC made this the best entry point possible for me.

Looking forward to see both coins grow, since I'm sure that's what will happen with Griffith and his team behind the steering wheel!
Anyway, I'm glad to be part of this community!

Take care

Goldmaxx
legendary
i there a bootstrap for this coin?

it takes a long time to sync a new wallet ?

Griffith, day by day i see new people on the Super community have you consider the bosstrap so new comers dont have to wait too long for the wallet to sync?

bobo makes sens
griiffin can u do this?

Bootstrap link is a good idea, especially at this stage..It can live next to the latest Wallet download.

Mmm? i wonder why the devs are avoiding this?

not avoiding it. i will do it soon. but yea. i am working on other things atm.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
may we have supercoin faucet please ?

Griffith, day by day i see new people on the Super community have you consider the bosstrap so new comers dont have to wait too long for the wallet to sync?

bobo makes sens
griiffin can u do this?

Bootstrap link is a good idea, especially at this stage..It can live next to the latest Wallet download.

maybe they have more important things to do?
maybe they are trying to figure out the multisig works?
i have faith in griffin he is nice
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

bobo makes sens
griiffin can u do this?

i will be contacting armis about a shown test of their system before we agree to sponsor anything.

here is a link to their thread page incase u dont know what i  am referring to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10623775

ya grifffin is on the ball! here we go!
legendary
i will be contacting armis about a shown test of their system before we agree to sponsor anything.

here is a link to their thread page incase u dont know what i  am referring to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10623775
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Logo #2 is winning the vote. You're making the right choice, guys Smiley
i think also its must be  SUPERCOIN - ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS text in logo,
in bunch of coins , marketing is crucial,
supercoin have unique MULTISIG anon..........
ask designer of 1 and 2 to add this text
+1
@ Cryptco
Consider this ......
Yes, I certainly can.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

bobo makes sens
griiffin can u do this?

bobo makes sens
griiffin can u do this?
Pages:
Jump to: