Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 13. (Read 97764 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
DEV what exactly can we look forward with this coin? can you update regularly to get some confidence going

yeah. we are going to be posting something in the next day or two. a bit of structural reorganization and a more clear example of what we are working on / what will be coming in the coming weeks

Thanks for the hard work!

P.s. I vote for the old original logo.
legendary
Activity: 1400
DEV what exactly can we look forward with this coin? can you update regularly to get some confidence going

yeah. we are going to be posting something in the next day or two. a bit of structural reorganization and a more clear example of what we are working on / what will be coming in the coming weeks
Activity: 414
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I do like the looks now for me better improve the coin with some actions to get the coin to be more popular.
Just changing the looks does not work in my opinion
You're right, but if people want to change design and they give their propositions - why not?

+1

changing the logo and branding your product with it is just the first step to a rebound

1. change the logo
2. do a massive online press release
3. start heavy marketing and promotions (social media etc)
4. get supercoin accepted as payment wherever possible

this will take a few months of work, but it can be done successfully

but hey what do i know  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
I do like the looks now for me better improve the coin with some actions to get the coin to be more popular.
You're right, but if people want to change design and they give their propositions - why not?
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

revert back to the old blue logo in the next wallet release?
that would be regressive marketing as opposed to progressive
not a wise move imho
+1

revert back to the old blue logo in the next wallet release?
that would be regressive marketing as opposed to progressive
not a wise move imho

this is a very clean and sharp looking design with a very bold and distinctive logo

A+ imho
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
when i connect my wallet i often have only around 11-15 connections, in the past this was way more. Is it perhaps a configuration mistake?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
On my drive to work I was thinking about ways to promote it and then it hit me, what are its uses at the moment? In order to promote there should be something the coin can be used with/for. Yes its super fast and anonymous, but it needs a purpose.

As a community, along with the devs, we should think of something unique we could use the coin for. If no good unique ideas come up, we at least need some kind of payment processor or tip bot for twitter/facebook/youtube/twitch/instagram.

^^ that's what I said a couple pages back but didn't really get much feedback

Yes, we need something like CLAM's Just-Dice with investment option.

if you want it on a gambling site i can probably arrange that. a good friend of mine runs one.

Yes, I like investment option in Just-Dice.
legendary
Activity: 1400
On my drive to work I was thinking about ways to promote it and then it hit me, what are its uses at the moment? In order to promote there should be something the coin can be used with/for. Yes its super fast and anonymous, but it needs a purpose.

As a community, along with the devs, we should think of something unique we could use the coin for. If no good unique ideas come up, we at least need some kind of payment processor or tip bot for twitter/facebook/youtube/twitch/instagram.

if you want it on a gambling site i can probably arrange that. a good friend of mine runs one.
legendary

Activity: 519

Activity: 700
At the moment Super is still the fastest and anonymous coin but it needs to be promoted and new investment to have huge success.
legendary
Hate to say it but, the original symbol was way nicer than anything presented here. It had class...

I agree, I like the original symbol (thats the very first blue one) as I haven't seen anything better as yet.
Although I do encourage people to show any other design they think would be good.

Agree +1. The original logo and splash screen in wallet v.3 was better then all that new logos.

This one was used for some time.  It seems OK to me : Does anyone have objections ?

so you guys are saying that we should go back to the old blue logo?
if so it seems like a backwards move
it kinda defeats the purpose of changing the logo
regress instead of progress?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

This one was used for some time.  It seems OK to me : Does anyone have objections ?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Hate to say it but, the original symbol was way nicer than anything presented here. It had class...

I agree, I like the original symbol (thats the very first blue one) as I haven't seen anything better as yet.
Although I do encourage people to show any other design they think would be good.

Activity: 466
holy shit this coin is fast  Shocked
SUPER coin is fastest coin i think. i personally tested over hundred coins, and super
is fastest coin i see.
Pages:
Jump to: