Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 7. (Read 97764 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
vote for coin #1 with #2 as the reverse side Smiley

Current design is pretty nice as well.
Activity: 519
Merit: 500

Re

a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Supercoin holders will become shareholders in this exchange, and the trading fees generated by the exchange will be used to pay out dividends to shareholders every 3 months.

Arguably if coin holders are effectively shareholders in an exchange who will be given dividends every 3 months then buying coins would probably be equal to buying a security and the sale of coins would need prior approval from the SEC

What is the view on that ?

I think that would be a great thing to happen. It would mean we have successfully reached the goal of being officially reconized by the SEC or any other regulator to be an valuable asset.

The problem for those regulators is however that the owners are around the world and that we (the developers) are only making a free software for everybody to use at will.

But once again I really hope that the newspapers will be full with the names SuperCoin, Multiwalletcoin and ECCoin calling these coins securities because we pay interest and would need approval.....maybe we will be the first coin to be officially reconized as a security

Actually, I think TrustPlus has already started the paperwork or w/e is required for the SEC, but that idea sounds great!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
What SEC stands for?
legendary
Activity: 1413
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Re

a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Supercoin holders will become shareholders in this exchange, and the trading fees generated by the exchange will be used to pay out dividends to shareholders every 3 months.

Arguably if coin holders are effectively shareholders in an exchange who will be given dividends every 3 months then buying coins would probably be equal to buying a security and the sale of coins would need prior approval from the SEC

I think that would be a great thing to happen. It would mean we have successfully reached the goal of being officially reconized by the SEC or any other regulator to be an valuable asset.

The problem for those regulators is however that the owners are around the world and that we (the developers) are only making a free software for everybody to use at will.

But once again I really hope that the newspapers will be full with the names SuperCoin, Multiwalletcoin and ECCoin calling these coins securities because we pay interest and would need approval.....maybe we will be the first coin to be officially reconized as a security

By the time the SEC want to get involved with Supercoin it will be worth at least $100 per supercoin!
$10000 per one coin at least.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Re

By the time the SEC want to get involved with Supercoin it will be worth at least $100 per supercoin!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

Re

Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Number 1!
legendary
Activity: 1076

Re

Vote for # 1 as well!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Vote for # 1
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Vote for # 1
Logo
Activity: 297
I Vote for #1

Activity: 405

Re

i there a bootstrap for this coin?

it takes a long time to sync a new wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Number 1 logo for my preference....Number 2 Logo is also good.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
---
but the current logo is still mo better
Activity: 266
The new logo will make Super go farther Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
 I've just changed the colors
(Supercoin/ TrustedCryptos- colors):

Please donate some super if I win the vote:
I have spent a few hours to create the logos. I have no SuperCoins, yet.
SuperCoin: SYDAqLAU3XSij9B7Voap7WcPn1KhYZL3S6
Pages:
Jump to: