Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 12. (Read 97764 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
good I have a question, now my good portfolio was yesterday I matured coins from my wallet with only two days put in the portfolio and today I saw that I won something but I turned off the logo that says they are not mature that is because if supposedly mature and coins

do you mean that after your coins earned some pos then the green logo turned off?
if your wallet is unlocked your coins will earn pos when they mature again
leave wallet unlocked for staking

and that happens, if it gets that and mature that it turns off and wait for them to mature again
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
good I have a question, now my good portfolio was yesterday I matured coins from my wallet with only two days put in the portfolio and today I saw that I won something but I turned off the logo that says they are not mature that is because if supposedly mature and coins

do you mean that after your coins earned some pos then the green logo turned off?
if your wallet is unlocked your coins will earn pos when they mature again
leave wallet unlocked for staking
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
bter lost over 7100 btc from a cold wallet:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=956644.0;all

Shocked

i could buy over a billion supercoins with that much btc!!  Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY

My valentines day gift to you all <3 LETS GET SOME WALLET HYPEEEEE

check it out: (you are reallyyyy going to want to watch this)

http://youtu.be/7Y7O-M69-8s

spam this on the tweeterz[twitter], and the book of faces [facebook], and all those other social media platforms

the video was shot using mwc wallet. it will be brought to all TC coins soon
It has been spearding around but we need more people marketing it around social media.
ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY

spam this on the tweeterz[twitter], and the book of faces [facebook], and all those other social media platforms

thanx for the update!
In-Wallet trading looks SUPER!
 Grin

+1
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
any IRC channel ?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
The SUPER market is once again open at bittrex  Smiley

http://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-SUPER
Activity: 994
Just bought a bunch of this. Hope Super will go "high"
Why is Super disable in bittrex?
There are many coins that are disabled now. No idea why.

ya lots are disabled on bittrex right now
they probably doing site maintenance or something
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
There are many coins that are disabled now. No idea why.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
DEV what exactly can we look forward with this coin? can you update regularly to get some confidence going

yeah. we are going to be posting something in the next day or two. a bit of structural reorganization and a more clear example of what we are working on / what will be coming in the coming weeks

The main thing for Supercoin's success is tech and then market the mess out of the tech to the world with video proof of it's amazing tech. Tech must always have potential new updates to show it is not only stable but constantly developing!   This is how cloakcoin is attempting to make a comeback.  We can do it community!
+1

Hope the community make an effort to take SUPER on the bter.com

I 100% Agree with you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DEV what exactly can we look forward with this coin? can you update regularly to get some confidence going

yeah. we are going to be posting something in the next day or two. a bit of structural reorganization and a more clear example of what we are working on / what will be coming in the coming weeks

The main thing for Supercoin's success is tech and then market the mess out of the tech to the world with video proof of it's amazing tech. Tech must always have potential new updates to show it is not only stable but constantly developing!   This is how cloakcoin is attempting to make a comeback.  We can do it community!
+1

Hope the community make an effort to take SUPER on the bter.com

The main thing for Supercoin's success is tech and then market the mess out of the tech to the world with video proof of it's amazing tech. Tech must always have potential new updates to show it is not only stable but constantly developing!   This is how cloakcoin is attempting to make a comeback.  We can do it community!
I'm back!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: