Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 16. (Read 97764 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Poll: What anonymous coin will succeed?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-what-anonymous-coin-will-succed-568166

Cast your vote for SUPER and post a SUPER reply in the thread  Wink

Gotta love Supercoin's super-fast multisig transactions!  Cool

Is the multisig easy to use?

Yes, Supersend is very easy to use; you just need to enable the coin control features in your wallet.

Open your wallet, go to settings > options > display, then check the box to "Display coin control features".

Then you will have the Supersend option available in your Send coins window.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

Is the multisig easy to use?

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
since the hash rate on the multipool is so low. this weekend i am going to be implementing a wieghted mining algo so that users will be paid for shares even when blocks arent found right away. ill let you all know when that is up
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
At 400 sat, it's a very good time to buy more SUPER, just in case  Wink
Me too I bought in 400 Sat range this is nothing is like free at this price. Super will come out surprisingly just need more patience.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
On my drive to work I was thinking about ways to promote it and then it hit me, what are its uses at the moment? In order to promote there should be something the coin can be used with/for. Yes its super fast and anonymous, but it needs a purpose.

As a community, along with the devs, we should think of something unique we could use the coin for. If no good unique ideas come up, we at least need some kind of payment processor or tip bot for twitter/facebook/youtube/twitch/instagram.

+1

I agree, this coin has very great attributes that is why I wanted to get involved. It has been designed for use. But its just code stuff and useless unless it can be used for something.
I've tried to bring this point up before but there seems little consideration to a meaningful outcome at the moment.
After the coins basic foundation has been created, which is very important then this is all that matters. Nothing else matters. Get this well nothing else matters. Understand this very very well nothing else matters.

At 400 sat, it's a very good time to buy more SUPER, just in case  Wink
Best coin. Worst logo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmilq3KDJio
http://www.creativebloq.com/graphic-design/pro-guide-logo-design-21221
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3jTSB2ez-g
http://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/creative-logo-design/#layout=auto&page=1

Supercoin may be super-fast, but it will never fly with that shitty red/white logo. Trust me.
Change the logo before you attempt any serious marketing.
Activity: 519
On my drive to work I was thinking about ways to promote it and then it hit me, what are its uses at the moment? In order to promote there should be something the coin can be used with/for. Yes its super fast and anonymous, but it needs a purpose.

As a community, along with the devs, we should think of something unique we could use the coin for. If no good unique ideas come up, we at least need some kind of payment processor or tip bot for twitter/facebook/youtube/twitch/instagram.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
SuperCoin has ability and technology to surprise the early dumpers. Price is very good ,we need to promote it more.
+1
We should make a plan to promote it . Wink

Need more members who can support this coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
SuperCoin has ability and technology to surprise the early dumpers. Price is very good ,we need to promote it more.
+1
We should make a plan to promote it . Wink
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Posted a comment on some bitcoin news article about supercoin, will probably keep doing that on other new news articles I see. Might not be much but it might spark some peoples curiosity

I agree everyone on here should be doing that, and regular.
It does not matter how small your comment is as long as it includes
SUPERCOIN , TRUSTED CRYPTO  or any of your sister coins will all bring
traffic here. This is important i am working on an article about trusted crypto
and all our coins and hopefully will get that published soon.

keep it up keep minting and keep mining! Wink

Any type of publicity is good. Tweets, facebook posts, and comments all reach out to people.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Posted a comment on some bitcoin news article about supercoin, will probably keep doing that on other new news articles I see. Might not be much but it might spark some peoples curiosity

I agree everyone on here should be doing that, and regular.
It does not matter how small your comment is as long as it includes
SUPERCOIN , TRUSTED CRYPTO  or any of your sister coins will all bring
traffic here. This is important i am working on an article about trusted crypto
and all our coins and hopefully will get that published soon.

keep it up keep minting and keep mining! Wink
Activity: 519
legendary
What's the point of working on multipool instead of developing the coin itself? You, guys, have some good developments (in-wallet trading, multi-coin wallet), they have to foreground, I believe.

i did a poll on the site asking people a few weeks back if they wanted me to do multi-coin wallet or multipool first. a lot more people said multipool so i did. in-wallet trading is still be worked on. mdt spain is doing that bit

I was one of the supporters for the tech upgrade.  Multipool could've of waited but that's how life goes sometimes.  We can start the tech upgrade by March 1st I hope??

earlier than that hopefully. the requested features for the MP are almost finished. almost done doing weighted mining too. so that will help with more blocks
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
What's the point of working on multipool instead of developing the coin itself? You, guys, have some good developments (in-wallet trading, multi-coin wallet), they have to foreground, I believe.

i did a poll on the site asking people a few weeks back if they wanted me to do multi-coin wallet or multipool first. a lot more people said multipool so i did. in-wallet trading is still be worked on. mdt spain is doing that bit

I was one of the supporters for the tech upgrade.  Multipool could've of waited but that's how life goes sometimes.  We can start the tech upgrade by March 1st I hope??
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
You'd rather also mention extremely fast and truly anonymous transactions Wink
Yeah Dev is really fast exact as Supercoin's Transaction speed . Thanks Dev for accepting out suggestion.
Pages:
Jump to: