Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 15. (Read 97786 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
old logo is only red,..... i think everything is better than current logo
this is about using colors .......

"In using red in business, you need to understand the traits, qualities and mood of the color.
A universal sign of danger and warning, this is a color that can also show and create aggressiveness and anger, particularly if used to excess in the wrong applications."

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Still better.

something like this ?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
no alternative but no to the two options above...  Kiss
Thank you guys, appreciate the effort!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 266
Agree to make a new logo Wink
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
legendary
Activity: 1400
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a bit of help with the cryptsy API & hoping someone can help Smiley

I am able to retrieve single markets and display but am stumped on how to display multiple markets on a webpage.
Can someone PM me the code to make this happen?

Thanks so much

webpage? php or js? ill write the code and send it to you if you tell me what language (actually i have both written already)

oh, if ur using python's django i might be able to help you too. but ud have to be insane to use that
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAUNCHED

Coin price ticker

*** One app multiple price tickers ***
Supported coins: Bitcoin, Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Supercoin, and Dogecoin
Exchanges: Bittrex, and Cryptsy

Currency support: Dollar, Euro, Yen, and Yuan.
Bitcoin currency source: Blockchain

Calculate's total value of coins after inserting total coins

Go to Google Play to download Coin price ticker: Google Play
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a bit of help with the cryptsy API & hoping someone can help Smiley

I am able to retrieve single markets and display but am stumped on how to display multiple markets on a webpage.
Can someone PM me the code to make this happen?

Thanks so much
Activity: 700
just successfully executed the first buy and sell order using the in wallet trading on the GDC/BTC exchange on cryptsy. its working! (we are going to update the giu a bit though. cuz it kinda sucks atm tbh)

+1 That very cool news will help to re-bring the investors and current Supercoin's fans will have more strong faith in Super now. Great job done by dev.
legendary
if someone would like to submit a new logo. (going to need a high resolution picture so making it different sizes wont distort quality). then feel free to submit one for everyone to see and if people like it. i can easily replace it in the new wallets

That's good. Maybe give the community a week of two to produce a selection ?

take your time, whenever you guys want.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
if someone would like to submit a new logo. (going to need a high resolution picture so making it different sizes wont distort quality). then feel free to submit one for everyone to see and if people like it. i can easily replace it in the new wallets

That's good. Maybe give the community a week of two to produce a selection ?
legendary
just successfully executed the first buy and sell order using the in wallet trading on the GDC/BTC exchange on cryptsy. its working! (we are going to update the giu a bit though. cuz it kinda sucks atm tbh)
Activity: 700
Poll: What anonymous coin will succeed?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-what-anonymous-coin-will-succed-568166

Cast your vote for SUPER and post a SUPER reply in the thread  Wink

Gotta love Supercoin's super-fast multisig transactions!  Cool

Is the multisig easy to use?

Yes, Supersend is very easy to use; you just need to enable the coin control features in your wallet.

Open your wallet, go to settings > options > display, then check the box to "Display coin control features".

Then you will have the Supersend option available in your Send coins window.

you dont even have to go set it to coin control features anymore. i put it avaliable without that setting a few updates ago
I didn't know that coin control feature is not necessary. Thanks for updates and reminding us about this modification.
legendary
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Yes, Supersend is very easy to use; you just need to enable the coin control features in your wallet.

Open your wallet, go to settings > options > display, then check the box to "Display coin control features".

you dont even have to go set it to coin control features anymore. i put it avaliable without that setting a few updates ago

Thanks Griffith; I wasn't aware of that change in the newer versions of the wallet.

I still use version 3.1.1 of the wallet so I don't have to look at the shitty red and white logo.

And I won't update until it's mandatory.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: