Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 20. (Read 97764 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 252
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 23rd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Again Angry Angry Angry Angry

The above quote should be a lot more constructive other than just complaining.

I highly suggest that the supercoin community rally around their coin and trade on bittrex..

0.2 btc is not a lot per day especially for a coin that has a 100% interest attached to it?

So my question is how is it that you have allowed it to come to this?

It would be apparent that if only 20 - 50 of you

bought and sold 50 - 500 your loss would be tiny incomparrison to what you make from staking

per day and bittrex would get its .2 per day.

If a coin like mwc trading at only 250 can manage it i have to ask myself what is this communities excuse?

Please don't expect the devs to do something about this 3 or 4 people can hardly make a dent,

this is the communties job pure and simple as is advertising their coin.

Im begginning to notice reading through the thread old and new there is a whole lot of complainers expecting something for nothing

and not much doers, so if you lose the bittrex market, well you only have yourselves to blame

so instead of complaining about this why not do something about it?

as always keep miniting Wink

true words; I like you say things that clear
pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
ok, community will work to remain in bittrex.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
My small resources are already all invested in super. Selling at a loss is not my intention.
Some time ago the price was going down and I bought to go up the price.
I can sell 500 or 1000 super, but the others remain in the wallet.

Don't get me wrong i'm not attacking you personally just stating an obvious,
my post does not call on you to sell at a loss intentionally it calls on you and others to buy and sell
untill .2btc has been traded yes some of you may lose a few super here and there and
you may very well gain here and there but the community as a whole should be doing this daily.

In the end its a means to an end and if you were to incur losses they would be rather small indeed
and thats not to say you wont make a little profit all depends on how good your are at trading.

but this is a must if you want to stay on bittrex that goes for any cryptocurrency on bittrex.

I hope you all get the point as it need to be addressed and soon!

pak
My small resources are already all invested in super. Selling at a loss is not my intention.
Some time ago the price was going down and I bought to go up the price.
I can sell 500 or 1000 super, but the others remain in the wallet.
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 23rd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

The above quote should be a lot more constructive other than just complaining.

I highly suggest that the supercoin community rally around their coin and trade on bittrex..

0.2 btc is not a lot per day especially for a coin that has a 100% interest attached to it?

So my question is how is it that you have allowed it to come to this?

It would be apparent that if only 20 - 50 of you

bought and sold 50 - 500 your loss would be tiny incomparrison to what you make from staking

per day and bittrex would get its .2 per day.

If a coin like mwc trading at only 250 can manage it i have to ask myself what is this communities excuse?

Please don't expect the devs to do something about this 3 or 4 people can hardly make a dent,

this is the communties job pure and simple as is advertising their coin.

Im begginning to notice reading through the thread old and new there is a whole lot of complainers expecting something for nothing

and not much doers, so if you lose the bittrex market, well you only have yourselves to blame

so instead of complaining about this why not do something about it?

as always keep miniting Wink
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
We are the developers of 3 coins, ECC MWC and Super.

In my opinion this pool should pay out in these 3 coins, depending the coin the miner chooses.

If a miner chooses for the profit switching algo then the pool mines the most profitable coin.
If a miner decides to mine one of the coins shown on the index page, then he is mining soley that coin.

I sugest that pay-outs would only be done in ECC, MWC or Super.

For now, while we are testing the full capacity of the pool, we can pay-out in every coin. We are testing the automated pay-outs, conversion scripts.... etc.

"I suggest that pay-outs would only be done in ECC, MWC or Super."

Exactly, yes, this IS the point.There are plenty of multipools out there, let this one support Super, ECC and MWC. Thats it, thats all, thats what we asked for, thats what we got, thank your all your hard work and support.
pak
 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
I have to agree with mdtspain here:

We are obliged to help our community members and their respective coins
in every way possible.

To pay out in other coins is to help those coins and not ours,
this will make this pool a complete waste of our time,
time we could have been using on our roadmap.

There is absolutley no point helping the opposition get ahead,
when none of the other crypto coins would ever help supercoin
multiwallet or easyclear at all.

There are a multitude of pools to mine other coins on
why would anyone use this pool other than to get paid out in our coins?

Agree too 100%
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
it has been decided however that if a PoS coin wants to be added to the payout list, they can contact us and we will add them (for a fee, which will more than likely be used to buy TC coins). Does the community have any objects to that?
I have to agree with mdtspain here:

We are obliged to help our community members and their respective coins
in every way possible.

To pay out in other coins is to help those coins and not ours,
this will make this pool a complete waste of our time,
time we could have been using on our roadmap.

There is absolutley no point helping the opposition get ahead,
when none of the other crypto coins would ever help supercoin
multiwallet or easyclear at all.

There are a multitude of pools to mine other coins on
why would anyone use this pool other than to get paid out in our coins?
legendary
pool will open with only MWC and SUPER payouts avaliable. ECC will be added after the next wallet update for that coin
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
We are the developers of 3 coins, ECC MWC and Super.

In my opinion this pool should pay out in these 3 coins, depending the coin the miner chooses.

If a miner chooses for the profit switching algo then the pool mines the most profitable coin.
If a miner decides to mine one of the coins shown on the index page, then he is mining soley that coin.

I sugest that pay-outs would only be done in ECC, MWC or Super.

For now, while we are testing the full capacity of the pool, we can pay-out in every coin. We are testing the automated pay-outs, conversion scripts.... etc.

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
isn't this multipool for SuperCoin? why would i want to get pay in dogecoin, litecoin, darkcoin, etc,etc  to get pay with those coin there's hundreds of multipools that does that, i know that be a choice of our own  to get pay in those coins or Super but we not here to promote other coins or rise the price up of those coins, i dont mine ECC if you supporting Super i support ECC  but other coins nah , the ideal was to pay in Super at first to sustain the price or make it go up  Undecided ?

this is a multipool for the TC coins, yes. (ECC, MWC, Super). we have the option to be paid in other coins so normal miners can also mine here if they so choose. this makes it so that the hash from people who arent mining just for super to help the hash of people who are mining for super so the pool gets blocks to be solved.

id rather it be: everyone mines as it can pay out in mine-able coins so that people who are mining for super get additional hash to the pool so blocks are actually solved.

as opposed to: only people who want TC coins can mine here, there arent enough miners to solve blocks on coins worth mining, no one gets paid.

or is there some super hardcore miners here that i dont know about? (feedback on my thoughts is welcomed / encouraged)

If the miners arent pointed to pay out in super, how do we get help from this?

we get the hash that helps the super miners solve blocks to turn into super

to turn in Super and, "ECC, MWC + Litecoin , DOgecoin, darkcoin, and whatevercoin" else is on the pool, is not just me but you not getting the point .

so you saying if people that mine "Litecoin" to get pay in Litecoin how does this helps Super?

IDK bout this but i think we all screw up, this aint no more about Supercoin, and am not a troll i've been with Super from the beginning  i think i becoming a bagholder of course am not gonna dump but i dont like where this's going.

this was my thinking: people mine in LTC and get paid in LTC. this doesnt help super directly. it only helps the people mining LTC to get paid in super to solve more blocks so that they actually get paid instead of not having enough hash to solve a block. which results in no one getting paid.

why do you not like that i made a multipool that has an option to pay people in super?

no is not what i meant i thats the main purpose of paying with super i just dont like the ideal of having the option to pay with other coins i mean at least not yet we trying to boost super not other coins.
legendary
isn't this multipool for SuperCoin? why would i want to get pay in dogecoin, litecoin, darkcoin, etc,etc  to get pay with those coin there's hundreds of multipools that does that, i know that be a choice of our own  to get pay in those coins or Super but we not here to promote other coins or rise the price up of those coins, i dont mine ECC if you supporting Super i support ECC  but other coins nah , the ideal was to pay in Super at first to sustain the price or make it go up  Undecided ?

this is a multipool for the TC coins, yes. (ECC, MWC, Super). we have the option to be paid in other coins so normal miners can also mine here if they so choose. this makes it so that the hash from people who arent mining just for super to help the hash of people who are mining for super so the pool gets blocks to be solved.

id rather it be: everyone mines as it can pay out in mine-able coins so that people who are mining for super get additional hash to the pool so blocks are actually solved.

as opposed to: only people who want TC coins can mine here, there arent enough miners to solve blocks on coins worth mining, no one gets paid.

or is there some super hardcore miners here that i dont know about? (feedback on my thoughts is welcomed / encouraged)

to turn in Super and, "ECC, MWC + Litecoin , DOgecoin, darkcoin, and whatevercoin" else is on the pool, is not just me but you not getting the point .

so you saying if people that mine "Litecoin" to get pay in Litecoin how does this helps Super?

IDK bout this but i think we all screw up, this aint no more about Supercoin, and am not a troll i've been with Super from the beginning  i think i becoming a bagholder of course am not gonna dump but i dont like where this's going.

this was my thinking: people mine in LTC and get paid in LTC. this doesnt help super directly. it only helps the people mining LTC to get paid in super to solve more blocks so that they actually get paid instead of not having enough hash to solve a block. which results in no one getting paid.

why do you not like that i made a multipool that has an option to pay people in super?
isn't this multipool for SuperCoin? why would i want to get pay in dogecoin, litecoin, darkcoin, etc,etc  to get pay with those coin there's hundreds of multipools that does that, i know that be a choice of our own  to get pay in those coins or Super but we not here to promote other coins or rise the price up of those coins, i dont mine ECC if you supporting Super i support ECC  but other coins nah , the ideal was to pay in Super at first to sustain the price or make it go up  Undecided ?

IDK bout this but i think we all screw up, this aint no more about Supercoin, and am not a troll i've been with Super from the beginning  i think i becoming a bagholder of course am not gonna dump but i dont like where this's going.

legendary
isn't this multipool for SuperCoin? why would i want to get pay in dogecoin, litecoin, darkcoin, etc,etc  to get pay with those coin there's hundreds of multipools that does that, i know that be a choice of our own  to get pay in those coins or Super but we not here to promote other coins or rise the price up of those coins, i dont mine ECC if you supporting Super i support ECC  but other coins nah , the ideal was to pay in Super at first to sustain the price or make it go up  Undecided ?

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
i mean i could create a super address for each user. but then they would have no way to get the coins out of it due to there being no user accounts.

Please someone chime in with an intelligent workaround.

There are no user accounts, but you are using their coin address to send coins.  Could signatures & open encryption be utilized to transfer the sensitive PW information?
Pages:
Jump to: