Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 2. (Read 97783 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Is there any updated blockchain files to download?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How to add the node conf file on macbook?  Huh

In your Finder go to the Home dir, then choose Library, then Application Support..... in there you find the folder SuperCoin. In that folder you can find supercoin.conf.

Edit that file by adding deamon=1 and server=1

daemon
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

In your Finder go to the Home dir, then choose Library, then Application Support..... in there you find the folder SuperCoin. In that folder you can find supercoin.conf.

Edit that file by adding deamon=1 and server=1
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Is Supercoin still 100% pos?
legendary
Activity: 1400
General Announcement: within a few days we will stop using this thread. a new thread will be created for all TC coins and a link will be posted at the bottom of this thread to tell you what the new thread is and why we are doing it.

thank you
-griffith
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
WOW !!!!

A 700% increase in value for ECCoin in the last 30 days. Looks like they have a normal comunity, they brought their coin back and know that it's just the beginning.

I wonder when SUPER will do the same, keeping my SUPER in my wallet....staking
legendary
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
legendary
Can anybody show me how or point me to guide on how to host a Supercoin node i have my computers on 24/7 and i would like to run a node from'em.

if they arent already in the conf file. add the lines:
server=1
listen=1
and change your max connections to something like 1000

and then just never close the wallet (if this is from your desktop, if you are using a vps or something somewhere i can point you to instructions for those)

you can also just run the wallet in daemon mode.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Can anybody show me how or point me to guide on how to host a Supercoin node i have my computers on 24/7 and i would like to run a node from'em.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
yes me too lets keep it like this so we can attract as many investors as possible. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
The thread looks much cleaner now. I like it.
Activity: 894
Somebody did a good job when he/she got all that polution out.

Thanks, much apriciated!!!!

I reported him again today...
legendary
Somebody did a good job when he/she got all that polution out.

Thanks, much apriciated!!!!
Good luck with your coin. A comunity that accepts this kind of behaviour, doesn't deserve serious investors.

Sorry guys, but a few rotten apples like harry_weener is all that crypto needs...

we dont accept it. ive actually moved to get him banned (had to talk to an admin) with support from a normal staff member, we had a plan to redo the threads soon. they will be self moderated in the future instead of community moderated.

but i love you since we were small boys griffin

why you do me like this bro?
legendary
Good luck with your coin. A comunity that accepts this kind of behaviour, doesn't deserve serious investors.

Sorry guys, but a few rotten apples like harry_weener is all that crypto needs...

we dont accept it. ive actually moved to get him banned (had to talk to an admin) with support from a normal staff member, we had a plan to redo the threads soon. they will be self moderated in the future instead of community moderated.

ok bye

ps

your mom says she'll give your crayons back if you stop stealing her panties
Pages:
Jump to: