Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 3. (Read 97764 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Good luck with your coin. A comunity that accepts this kind of behaviour, doesn't deserve serious investors.

Sorry guys, but a few rotten apples like harry_weener is all that crypto needs...
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Wow, another one.
legendary
Okay, we'll see if it will be necessary. I've just got 39 orphans in a row Cool

The good thing I've noticed is that BE began to continue syncing: http://blockexperts.com/super
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the explanation, Griffith. But why do you think it happened? The coin was running very smooth without any problems for more than half of a year, and this issue appeared only 3 days ago.

im not actually sure. the thing i find odd is that the block times are below target (which also will induce a lot of orphans) and the wallet isnt changing the difficulty to a high enough level to compensate which i know would fix this problem. (which is what i would fix in the next new wallet if i have to do it manually)
legendary
Thanks for the explanation, Griffith. But why do you think it happened? The coin was running very smooth without any problems for more than half of a year, and this issue appeared only 3 days ago.
legendary
alright. so, i know there are a lot of orphans. but the chain itself isnt broken. there is NO fork. basically. it looks like a double hexlix right now (think of how a DNA strand looks like)

the difficulty is low enough (with enough people staking) that two people are staking close enough together every time a block is mined that it that is is making two chains grow at the same rate. then come together(with a reorg as they should, this means the code works). then splits out and reorgs again. so you can think of it like a DNA strand except where it twists only one is continuing from there but then the process happens all over again. (the more i use this analogy the more unclear i think it is becoming)

okay umm. if that didnt make sense to you think of it this way.

actually ill draw a picture in paint.

its basically doing that. really fast. which is causing a lot of orphans. but it isnt breaking either.

so as far as forking goes there is NO fork. the chain is just doing that and SHOULD sort itself out. if it doesnt. i will make a diff change adjustment and fix it manually (i will give it 24 hours to fix itself)
legendary
harry_weener, man, please stop posting your shitty (literally) images.
legendary
supercoin ded ?

No not ded (dead) only a lot of boring people that post childish images that make normal people run away.... can't blame them tho, this forum is dying because of not being moderated....good luck dev with these morons

thread is being moderated, unfortunately you cant just remove any random shit image. they have to be breaking a rule in some way.

as for the mass orphan problem. should have an answer within 48 hours.

EDIT: looks like chain forked. finding the block and fixing the problem now.

EDIT EDIT: i think i found the block. double checking

3rd EDIT: THERE WAS NOT A DOUBLE SPEND. it looks like the chain was swithcing back and forth between two branches starting back at block 1362862 and kept reorganizing from there and eventually split at... X.  i will find the correct chain and upload a fix within the next 15 minutes

actually. disreguard the last one. unless someone is stuck at a block (if you are please tell me) otherwise it looks like the chain is just being screwy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
SuperCoin expectation as name as super cool... Smiley
supercoin ded ?

No not ded (dead) only a lot of boring people that post childish images that make normal people run away.... can't blame them tho, this forum is dying because of not being moderated....good luck dev with these morons
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
supercoin ded ?
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
If I keep my wallet closed for 4 weeks ( I need to go abroad) do I get a bigger stake afterwards? Does the staking just works with opend wallet?
THX
Yeah you don't need to worry.You'll get bigger amount later.

thx...thats great
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
If I keep my wallet closed for 4 weeks ( I need to go abroad) do I get a bigger stake afterwards? Does the staking just works with opend wallet?
THX
Yeah you don't need to worry.You'll get bigger amount later.
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
THX
Activity: 70
ill check the wallets i have for any signs of a fork (they have been offline for the last two days due to me working on new wallet techniques), but it doesnt look like a fork occured. you might just have had a large unlucky streak of staking first

thank you for your time griffin! god bless!
legendary
ill check the wallets i have for any signs of a fork (they have been offline for the last two days due to me working on new wallet techniques), but it doesnt look like a fork occured. you might just have had a large unlucky streak of staking first
Oh wow me too, hadn't noticed

me too and this sucks  Cry

Man...you must be the most boring guy ever walked this planet.

BTW you don't own any SUPER or you are just braindead....get lost

please play nice  Kiss

Man...you must be the most boring guy ever walked this planet.

BTW you don't own any SUPER or you are just braindead....get lost

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
I think you will find an unopened big coin wallet
has just started staking and beating the normal everyday
staking wallets to the stake. This should gradually decrease
untill all those unstaked coins become normal like everyone elses.

Although I could be wrong, mine is staking just fine.
Pages:
Jump to: