Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 21. (Read 97786 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
i mean i could create a super address for each user. but then they would have no way to get the coins out of it due to there being no user accounts.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
The only part I dont get is your pool pays out in ANY coin? Say I wanted to be paid in DMD, or Vior, or MMXIV or SEED? That possible? If its not ANY coin, can you give us a list?

Vegas

well there is no login section... well accounts for that matter to the pool. it just pays out to the username address and coin type. it is modular so that yes, any coin is theoretically possible. but your right, i didnt actually code for every coin. i will put a list on the website soon. i knew i was forgetting something. thank you. ill do that after i finally eat something today. its basically any coin on bittrex atm

Well that in itself is VERY impressive! You DO know you are the ONLY multipool in existance that can payout ANY coin on bittrex?!?!

I really want to post this on my blog as this is a first. I am on first page of google for many search terms for big name coins. I get a few hundred visitors a day. Google "supercoin wallet" and im right there, first page.
For now I will just post as 1st multipool to payout in any coin on Bittrex!
UPDATE: posted it on my blog, better get ready Griffith..LOL

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

Just a thought.  If this is true, a multipool that pays out in any coin should attract miners.  What if it was 99% any coin of the miners choosing and a mandatory 1% Super?  Something to drive Super adoption. Just a thought..

so you are saying that the coins should be paid out in the currency they want and then also have a small bit of the payout in super? due to the fact that there are no accounts for the pool (for security reasons, no accounts to steal or hack) i have no way of reliably obtaining the correct super address for everyone who connects. the only way i am getting payout addresses now is because that is what they are supposed to be using for their usernames. i will have to add on a pool fee in order to pay for equipment upgrades at some point after the beta. and i will probably also use that to buy super and other stuff

Yes, that is what I'm proposing. Could the pool the create and give a Super address for every connected user perhaps? 
legendary
The only part I dont get is your pool pays out in ANY coin? Say I wanted to be paid in DMD, or Vior, or MMXIV or SEED? That possible? If its not ANY coin, can you give us a list?

Vegas

well there is no login section... well accounts for that matter to the pool. it just pays out to the username address and coin type. it is modular so that yes, any coin is theoretically possible. but your right, i didnt actually code for every coin. i will put a list on the website soon. i knew i was forgetting something. thank you. ill do that after i finally eat something today. its basically any coin on bittrex atm

Well that in itself is VERY impressive! You DO know you are the ONLY multipool in existance that can payout ANY coin on bittrex?!?!

I really want to post this on my blog as this is a first. I am on first page of google for many search terms for big name coins. I get a few hundred visitors a day. Google "supercoin wallet" and im right there, first page.

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

Just a thought.  If this is true, a multipool that pays out in any coin should attract miners.  What if it was 99% any coin of the miners choosing and a mandatory 1% Super?  Something to drive Super adoption. Just a thought..

so you are saying that the coins should be paid out in the currency they want and then also have a small bit of the payout in super? due to the fact that there are no accounts for the pool (for security reasons, no accounts to steal or hack) i have no way of reliably obtaining the correct super address for everyone who connects. the only way i am getting payout addresses now is because that is what they are supposed to be using for their usernames. i will have to add on a pool fee in order to pay for equipment upgrades at some point after the beta. and i will probably also use that to buy super and other stuff
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

Vegas

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

legendary
OOPS .... Crap, that post already went our to a few hundred different users. Crap.
its not a problem, the whole payout thing is just still under discussion. will post final stance in a few moments
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
OOPS .... Crap, that post already went our to a few hundred different users. Crap.
legendary

Vegas

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas

hold off on that please. we are still discussing how the pools paying functions will go within the TC team. i kinda just coded that without the input from others. so.. nothing is official atm
legendary

Vegas

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net

Vegas
legendary

Vegas

legendary

Vegas
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE FOR YOU ALL:

PAYOUTS

Payouts are done in whatever coin you choose to put in the username field (ecc/mwc/super).

Payouts are every 24 hours or when what you are mining equals greater than 0.01BTC.

HOW TO MINE

To connect to the pool, fill in the fields of your mining software in the following way:

PLEASE NOTE YOUR USERNAME MUST BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT OR YOU WILL NOT BE PAID!

The username is the address you want your mining efforts to be paid out to,
followed by a # followed by the Coin that the address belongs to (use capital letters)

PORT: Ports for indvidual Coins and Multipool ports are listed below.

USERNAME: YOUR CHOSEN COINS {PAYOUT ADDRESS} FOLLOWED BY A {#} FOLLWED BY THE COIN TYPE OF THE ADDRESS. eg MWC

PASSWORD: Can be anything for your workers.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A MINER CONNECTED TO THE SCRYPT MULTIPOOL:

port:             stratum+tcp://mine.primetimepool.net:4444

username:    ENBzFDCMSqZMYiscTYenZqPGAuLnrWBnyh#ECC

password:     x

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A MINER CONNECTED TO THE X11 MULTIPOOL:

Port:             stratum+tcp://mine.primetimepool.net:5555

Username:    SfxBuWSCL4TBNgWfPKx7RApPE9uRRnCkzr#SUPER

Password:     x

You will find all the pools here http://www.primetimepool.net/connect.html

I hope this helps you all out a little please remember that we are currently in beta so any help is welcome!

keep minting and mining Wink
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
ok guys. the starting coins available to mine are listed on

http://www.primetimepool.net/index.html

to be honest i suck at web design. sooo.... even making that was kinda of a challenge for me and i will have others look at it and clean it up over the next few days while we are in beta phase. if you want to help test the system connect your miners to etiher the scrypt or x11 ports (or a supported coin) and lets see if everything works the way it should. i would love if you all could at least look at the website and tell me what functionality you would like to see on the website and report anything that is unclear or misspelled or whatever.

PLEASE NOTE: due to the fact that we are doing beta testing on a system i wrote from pretty much scratch. i can guess that you will be paid, but i cannot guarantee it until after i say the system is out of beta. (probably 1 week from today). the whole point of the beta is to find blocks to see if they distribute correctly and evenly to the users who helped mine them. i cannot guarentee pay because this may not do what it was supposed to do.

got to go somewhere but when i come back i will help you choose some coins coz the ones you listed are way to difficult to mine well at least for a beta testing multipool, BTW i like the design not bad at all Graet work!.
legendary
ok guys. the starting coins available to mine are listed on

http://www.primetimepool.net/index.html

to be honest i suck at web design. sooo.... even making that was kinda of a challenge for me and i will have others look at it and clean it up over the next few days while we are in beta phase. if you want to help test the system connect your miners to etiher the scrypt or x11 ports (or a supported coin) and lets see if everything works the way it should. i would love if you all could at least look at the website and tell me what functionality you would like to see on the website and report anything that is unclear or misspelled or whatever.

PLEASE NOTE: due to the fact that we are doing beta testing on a system i wrote from pretty much scratch. i can guess that you will be paid, but i cannot guarantee it until after i say the system is out of beta. (probably 1 week from today). the whole point of the beta is to find blocks to see if they distribute correctly and evenly to the users who helped mine them. i cannot guarentee pay because this may not do what it was supposed to do.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Back to the real world
Come on guys....lets all dump this coin and leave the devs with a dead coin. Let them develop that.

Ok, dump it.
Please say when exactly, in order for us to prepare BTCs for it.

@Supercoindevs: Android app would be nice, though.

I'm glad multipool is gonna start soon. We need that small push on the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
did a lot of bug fixing with the multipool today. everything is fixed. will start taking beta peoplez tomorrow
Nice one! I can put one of my Antminer S3s on the MP if you have a SHA256 port.
fine, hope everything goes well.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
did a lot of bug fixing with the multipool today. everything is fixed. will start taking beta peoplez tomorrow
Nice one! I can put one of my Antminer S3s on the MP if you have a SHA256 port.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
step by step we'll get really far no need for rush every other coin that rush it trips over and and fall not this one Super is here to stay!.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Come on guys....lets all dump this coin and leave the devs with a dead coin. Let them develop that.

@pro-investor Haha, you fool. Please do dump your coins and GTFO, nobody needs your poor attitude and short term thinking.

@Everybody else Take a chill pill. Trusted Crypto is on the job.

What are you doing for Super? Twitter? FB? Guerilla marketing?

We already have one of the best coins...spread the word, find new buyers, ect.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1076
Mobile payments - Android wallet - is planned?
This is a very basic app for cryptocurrency. No currency can not survive without it. Each altcoin must have. SUPERCOIN ROADMAP - there is nothing about this.
Marketing etc. increase users SUPER - android wallet is necessary.

No its not planned. I have a question for you...what are you going to pay with your Super if there is no shop or whatever accepting it?

So... we will continue with coding the things on the roadmap and create value for the coins that we work on.

Pages:
Jump to: