Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 22. (Read 97786 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Nice! Hopefully the people that wanted the multipool help test it out. I no longer have any mining equipment so can't help with that, but I put up a small wall on bittrex and if it gets filled I'll donate some for the marketing
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
did a lot of bug fixing with the multipool today. everything is fixed. will start taking beta peoplez tomorrow
Activity: 519
I'll probably pick some more up with bitcoin price so low, just trying to see how low it goes Tongue

I agree though, as a community we should spread the word, create some hype, and show people the speed. Kinda blows my mind something like paycoin can get so much volume and hype
Activity: 518
I totally agree that it is also the communities job to work on the coin.
Sadly right now i do not have as much time as i wish to invest in Super.
However i am buying whatever i can and i am telling everyone i know about SUPER.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
So quiet in here. It's creepy a little bit.

It was louder even when we didn't have a dev (team) behind coin.Why is that?
I feel the same way.  I think the vibe or energy has changed here.  I am not really sure how I feel our 2nd DEV team anymore.  No ETA for projects is what mtdspain said.  So we will just wait for them to do whatever they claim they will do.  Ppl are are going walk away from this coin with that particular approach.  Will trustedcrypto listen to this point of view .... highly doubt it.   I'll evaluate them in 30 days so Feb 13th.  hopefully they do something worthy enough to attract more investors by then or Griffith will be probably be burned out by then.

There's something a lot of you are missing here. It's really NOT the Dev who is responsible for making a coin successful any more than it's an engineer's job to make the car he designed sell well. It's the COMMUNITY'S job to market the coin and get the name out there. A Dev should not have to take on that monumental task, everyone here should share in it.

SUPER's success lies with us, not Griffith. His job is to work on new tech and keep the coin running smoothly. Let's get some community support going here rather than wonder when the Dev will make you all rich. Personally, I support SUPER whenever and wherever I can for it's intended purposes, online and off just like any other coin I hold.

If you ALL would do that, you really would see some improvement in acceptance. Also, ideas are great but, don't expect the Devs to grab them and run with it, that has to come from the community. Someone here needs to take the marketing bull by the horns and start a campaign!

Ok, stepping off the soapbox and back to the real world...

what do you mean i will be burned out? (rather what do u mean by burned out?)

as for developements, i had taken a tally earlier on whether the community wanted me to put more working into multipool or multiple coin wallet first. survey said multipool. on that note, it will be open for beta testing..... tonight? i have a few minor things left to do as far as the actual pool code does (maybe 45 to 75 minutes worth) then i have to post all the connection information on the website. make it so that people can see their stats. but as far as connecting and actual mining takes place (without all the fancy graphics) maybe 2 hours max before i can start taking beta testers for the multipool

As we stated before we are currently looking at a number of options as to marketing the coin
including twitter/facebook/reddit and even videos and SEO related activities,
but this all needs marketing donations unless someone from the community
would like to step forward and help with video making and general marketing help.

I understand that some donations have been made to griffith but that is for his time as a coder
and for all that he has done so far and will continue to do.

As for the previous comment by a member of the supercoin comunity i have to agree with him
the supercoin community will have to get activley involved when we launch a concerted
campaign as 2 or 3 of us can not do it at all.
We can provide the ideas and set them in place but the supercoin army will have to get involved
spreading the message even if its a few clicks on twitter or facebook.

So to this end once the multipool is up and working and you guys are satisfied we can then move on
to the actual coin itself again and pending enough donations to cover a proper campaign we
can start that as well.

the marketing supercoin address will be SfxBuWSCL4TBNgWfPKx7RApPE9uRRnCkzr
this will be used soley for marketing including all the abouve and payment for placed articles ect.
There is currently 750 super in there at the moment.

keep minting
 Wink
legendary

I feel the same way.  I think the vibe or energy has changed here.  I am not really sure how I feel our 2nd DEV team anymore.  No ETA for projects is what mtdspain said.  So we will just wait for them to do whatever they claim they will do.  Ppl are are going walk away from this coin with that particular approach.  Will trustedcrypto listen to this point of view .... highly doubt it.   I'll evaluate them in 30 days so Feb 13th.  hopefully they do something worthy enough to attract more investors by then or Griffith will be probably be burned out by then.

There's something a lot of you are missing here. It's really NOT the Dev who is responsible for making a coin successful any more than it's an engineer's job to make the car he designed sell well. It's the COMMUNITY'S job to market the coin and get the name out there. A Dev should not have to take on that monumental task, everyone here should share in it.

SUPER's success lies with us, not Griffith. His job is to work on new tech and keep the coin running smoothly. Let's get some community support going here rather than wonder when the Dev will make you all rich. Personally, I support SUPER whenever and wherever I can for it's intended purposes, online and off just like any other coin I hold.

If you ALL would do that, you really would see some improvement in acceptance. Also, ideas are great but, don't expect the Devs to grab them and run with it, that has to come from the community. Someone here needs to take the marketing bull by the horns and start a campaign!

what do you mean i will be burned out? (rather what do u mean by burned out?)

as for developements, i had taken a tally earlier on whether the community wanted me to put more working into multipool or multiple coin wallet first. survey said multipool. on that note, it will be open for beta testing..... tonight? i have a few minor things left to do as far as the actual pool code does (maybe 45 to 75 minutes worth) then i have to post all the connection information on the website. make it so that people can see their stats. but as far as connecting and actual mining takes place (without all the fancy graphics) maybe 2 hours max before i can start taking beta testers for the multipool
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

I feel the same way.  I think the vibe or energy has changed here.  I am not really sure how I feel our 2nd DEV team anymore.  No ETA for projects is what mtdspain said.  So we will just wait for them to do whatever they claim they will do.  Ppl are are going walk away from this coin with that particular approach.  Will trustedcrypto listen to this point of view .... highly doubt it.   I'll evaluate them in 30 days so Feb 13th.  hopefully they do something worthy enough to attract more investors by then or Griffith will be probably be burned out by then.

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Back to the real world

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Hi guys.

Anything goin' on?

I think site is 100% working now.

yeah. we are working. i am working on a pipe-lining program in java to run in sequence with the multipool (basically it is the payment processor). it is almost done debugging.
Griffith does work fast when it comes to fixing issues.  Thanks!
legendary
Hi guys.

Anything goin' on?

yeah. we are working. i am working on a pipe-lining program in java to run in sequence with the multipool (basically it is the payment processor). it is almost done debugging.
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
Hi guys.

Anything goin' on?

legendary
Activity: 854
edit: is the website problem fixed? i cant test because i was always able to access it

Yes, the site is now accessible.

Thank you for your prompt attention per this matter.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Our service provider has just restarted their firewall to see if that resolves the problem.

Can somebody that has problems please try and if the problem is still their tell us from which country they are trying

Dear Michael,

We restarted server's firewall.

Can your please verify in which countries the website doesn't open?

Thanks.

legendary
if it helps anyone at all i should be finishing something this weekend

edit: is the website problem fixed? i cant test because i was always able to access it
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
Can everybody give the devs a little breathing room.. We went months with no contact from dev and then no dev at all and everyone stayed together as a community...They have done fine so far and will continue to improve the coin... have a little faith and patience please  <3 from fierce
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

we have filed a complaint. if this doesnt get resolved within 3 business days. we will be changing hosting providers

The site is working fine here in the north east US, but thanks for the quick action for those it is affecting. 

More members should donate to allow the dev team to have more resources to build super... I will pledge another 25K super if we as a community can raise 200k super

I will happily match this under the condition that the TC group agrees that this donation amount will prompt forward development.

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.
Don't know what you are pointing to....the roadmap is on the OP page for a long time now

Really, Where?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9675361

I don't see a graphic representation of where Super is heading, nor a written road map. Yes, there are talking points for In Wallet Trading, MultiCoin Wallet, & a Decentralized Exchange.  How about target dates? Steps being taken towards these goals? Strategic business intergrations utilizing Super? Truly anonymizing the Tx's by splitting the supersend transaction into standardized 5 super, 10 super, etc chunks? (excuse me, I cant recall the correct verbiage) 

Also, Whats up with the multipool?

Trusted Crypto, It seems as if you have taken on quite a lot of work spanning many projects over the past few months.  Looking at your other projects, I see similar scenarios, talk, but not a lot of progress.  If you are going to manage all this, its understandable that the work occurs slightly slower, but it has to OCCUR. The easiest way to keep us investors happy is with constant communication so we believe you are working diligently and not becoming swamped with all you've taken on...

Please address all points, not just whichever is easiest and most convenient to explain.

Once again, not FUDDING, just being critical with my money.  We all want success here.

That is the roadmap...and no, we are not going to give you any dates for the simple reason that there are allways things that you don't expect, so just be patient.

You are talking about not a lot of progress...you will only see the finnished product, if we are working for 3 months on an application, that nobody has untill today, then maybe you should ask yourself WHY nobody has that application yet.

The things that we are working on on this moment, and we will keep working on this, is the Multipool (Griffith) and in wallet trading (a developer doing that for me). These 2 things are in the works... they will be ready when they are.

When that is finnished we will see what is next, probely Multicoin Support. But we are not letting you push us over the edge.

Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

we have filed a complaint. if this doesnt get resolved within 3 business days. we will be changing hosting providers

The site is working fine here in the north east US, but thanks for the quick action for those it is affecting. 

More members should donate to allow the dev team to have more resources to build super... I will pledge another 25K super if we as a community can raise 200k super

I will happily match this under the condition that the TC group agrees that this donation amount will prompt forward development.

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.
Don't know what you are pointing to....the roadmap is on the OP page for a long time now

Really, Where?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9675361

I don't see a graphic representation of where Super is heading, nor a written road map. Yes, there are talking points for In Wallet Trading, MultiCoin Wallet, & a Decentralized Exchange.  How about target dates? Steps being taken towards these goals? Strategic business intergrations utilizing Super? Truly anonymizing the Tx's by splitting the supersend transaction into standardized 5 super, 10 super, etc chunks? (excuse me, I cant recall the correct verbiage) 

Also, Whats up with the multipool?

Trusted Crypto, It seems as if you have taken on quite a lot of work spanning many projects over the past few months.  Looking at your other projects, I see similar scenarios, talk, but not a lot of progress.  If you are going to manage all this, its understandable that the work occurs slightly slower, but it has to OCCUR. The easiest way to keep us investors happy is with constant communication so we believe you are working diligently and not becoming swamped with all you've taken on...

Please address all points, not just whichever is easiest and most convenient to explain.

Once again, not FUDDING, just being critical with my money.  We all want success here.
Activity: 370

I have no relationship with  www.asmallorange.com other than to say that i have used them for about a dozen projects both personally and as part of packages for clients, and i have had zero issues with them.  Great performance (I think their servers are 100% SSD-based now, among other perks), no downtime in all the time i have been using them (over 2 years).

Support is very responsive, and price is fairly reasonable, though not the cheapest out there. 
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: