Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 24. (Read 97764 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

http://www.trustedcryptos.com

Nice web presence.

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.

i was working on the multipool everyone had voted for. the code itself is done except for 1 or 2 minor things and i just need to test the payout in X coin processor which i will test with LTC to super conversion later today once i finish that.

this pool should be up and running for christmas (although i wont be here that day for obvious reasons so this time line probably should be delayed a day / adjusted)

So...What's been going on?

Not trying to FUD, just trying to keep up to date and info honest. It's been a while since a meaningful update.

As for donations, I've sent 15k (10 a few weeks ago + 5 recently) super, fierce sent 25k.  I've got more to donate when I see that the project is moving in a forward direction. 

I dont see you as a FUDder at all, I also think that things are moving a bit too slow here. I don't know, maybe managing 4 coins is not the best idea.

We'll see, but I offered to collaborate with www.ISG3D.com to do 3D printed Supercoin merchandise and I got no answer here by the dev. The company ISG is now having a lot of exposure on Bitcoin website, this could've been good for SUPER.

Anyway, I like the tech and the coin, we are coming back from the holidays so I guess it's understandable if it was a bit slower.

holidays suck. if this is still an option. id say go for it

Care to address the rest of the quote?
Agreed!!  Btw brookefinancial did a lot of by getting in contact with the Canadian 3d printer company www.ISG3D.com  and I believe the computer solution company Phirecore said they accept Supercoin as well.  I think having direct contact with Supercoin's dev would be great to advancing Supercoin's mass adoption goal!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

MdtSpain is making a graphic drawing of the roadmap, he said he would do it tomorrow. so that will be uploaded then.

i was working on the multipool everyone had voted for. the code itself is done except for 1 or 2 minor things and i just need to test the payout in X coin processor which i will test with LTC to super conversion later today once i finish that.

this pool should be up and running for christmas (although i wont be here that day for obvious reasons so this time line probably should be delayed a day / adjusted)

Not trying to FUD, just trying to keep up to date and info honest. It's been a while since a meaningful update.

As for donations, I've sent 15k (10 a few weeks ago + 5 recently) super, fierce sent 25k.  I've got more to donate when I see that the project is moving in a forward direction. 

I dont see you as a FUDder at all, I also think that things are moving a bit too slow here. I don't know, maybe managing 4 coins is not the best idea.

We'll see, but I offered to collaborate with www.ISG3D.com to do 3D printed Supercoin merchandise and I got no answer here by the dev. The company ISG is now having a lot of exposure on Bitcoin website, this could've been good for SUPER.

Anyway, I like the tech and the coin, we are coming back from the holidays so I guess it's understandable if it was a bit slower.

Care to address the rest of the quote?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

damn, well they are trying.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Activity: 115
Hey guys,
I ussualy was buying BTC from bitstamp.net and know, as they temporarily susspended their services, where from, do you guys recommend me to buy BTC safely?

Thanks in advance!

How about coinbase or btc-e better yet locabitcoin.

Thanks mate, I appreciate it!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
cryptodouble, a ponzi.. accepts supercoin.. i sent 50k Smiley hope i get paid back before they crash
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Hey guys,
I ussualy was buying BTC from bitstamp.net and know, as they temporarily susspended their services, where from, do you guys recommend me to buy BTC safely?

Thanks in advance!

How about coinbase or btc-e better yet locabitcoin.
Activity: 115
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

the wallet hast to be online all time for staking?  Or is it enough to run it from time to time?

either way is not like other coins that force you to run it to be able to get a small amount from staking.
Supercoin is amazing!
Hi Supercoin Devs, could you provide us with some status and updates? would be awesome Smiley
Agreed.  We know that Griffith reached the goal in donations.  I would like a detailed update as well.
Activity: 118
Hi Supercoin Devs, could you provide us with some status and updates? would be awesome Smiley
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
the wallet hast to be online all time for staking?  Or is it enough to run it from time to time?

either way is not like other coins that force you to run it to be able to get a small amount from staking.
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Bitstamp is down.

Can this be the cause for a supercoin technology to arise and shine?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102309754

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitstamp-hacked-and-down-915056

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
One other thing.....

On this moment we don't have a Block Explorer.

We have created an Donation Option in the new wallets. There you can set a % that you want to donate from the stake that your wallet generates.
If you set a percentage there, then your wallet will sent that % from your stake when the stake becomes available for you.

Thank you for helping SuperCoin

2-5 %  from the stake that  wallet generates. - it should be ok.

,,On this moment we don't have a Block Explorer.,,

Currently working Supercoin Block Explorer on Multifaucet.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9897707
(Network info, Currency info, Last Blocks, Charts, Top addresses)

Block Explorer @ https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/ is paid up for the next 6 weeks or so.

Where can I donate super to keep it up to date?

I think you can donate Supercoin directly to Griffith. His SUPER Donation Address: Sgv6VNpGxgefX9mZHppFZ9igU9JhKnE4HC taken from his sig.

Also there is an option to donate a % of your staking to support SUPER development. It's in the options part of the latest wallet.

Thank you, sent 25k super to griffith- also, where is the latest wallet download available?

Thank you

The latest wallets are available on http://www.trustedcryptos.com

Link to the wallets:

Windows:       http://www.trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-4.0.0.0.zip
MAC:             http://www.trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Mac/SuperCoin-4.0.0.0.dmg
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
One other thing.....

We have created an Donation Option in the new wallets. There you can set a % that you want to donate from the stake that your wallet generates.
If you set a percentage there, then your wallet will sent that % from your stake when the stake becomes available for you.

Block Explorer @ https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/ is paid up for the next 6 weeks or so.

I think you can donate Supercoin directly to Griffith. His SUPER Donation Address: Sgv6VNpGxgefX9mZHppFZ9igU9JhKnE4HC taken from his sig.

Also there is an option to donate a % of your staking to support SUPER development. It's in the options part of the latest wallet.

Thank you, sent 25k super to griffith- also, where is the latest wallet download available?
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
One other thing.....

Pages:
Jump to: