Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 26. (Read 97764 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/
Hosting for this Blockchain will expire soon.
Contribute to Hosting
Hosting for this blockchain will expire on
2015-01-03 (in 0.4 days)
Hosting can be extended by a payment to
BTC 1LmQL9kGm1JXytR6KNS9fJx6XWPaASn12Q
Hosting rate for this blockhain is currently $12.5 per month

------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm

we are aware of this. we are trying to find some btc for another 6 months or year.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Back to the real world
Happy New Year everyone.

Wish you all the best, and Supercoin to the moon. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Happy New year everyone!  btw what are the next 3 steps for Supercoin?
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
On Behalf of the trusted-crypto team we would like to wish everyone  a happy and prosperous new year!
keep minting Wink

Right back at ya!  All the best in 15...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
On Behalf of the trusted-crypto team we would like to wish everyone  a happy and prosperous new year!
keep minting Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
happy new year!!

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
i believe latest supercoin wallets are now both avalible on the www.trustedcryptos.com website. mac wallet was just uploaded and a fixed windows wallet (was a small glitch in the last version) is also up there as well

i just downloaded the windows wallet and everything looks just fine!
legendary
Activity: 1400
i believe latest supercoin wallets are now both avalible on the www.trustedcryptos.com website. mac wallet was just uploaded and a fixed windows wallet (was a small glitch in the last version) is also up there as well
Activity: 519
Guessing everyone is enjoying the holidays, can't wait to see what 2015 will bring  Smiley
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Isthere any relationship from supercoin and supernet?

No.

I think there should be. SuperCoin/SuperNet, sounds like a match made in crypto nirvana

You could always approach jl777 about some sort of involvement, but they already plan to use bitcoindark for anonymizing services.

Only if you can prove Supercoin is more anonymous than bitcoindark then I doubt any viable response from Supernet & jl777

Well, griffith, Mdst, Can we? BTCD is open sourced, so are we. We could act aggressively here. Beef the SC code to ensure greater anon & usability.  ...
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

No.

I think there should be. SuperCoin/SuperNet, sounds like a match made in crypto nirvana

You could always approach jl777 about some sort of involvement, but they already plan to use bitcoindark for anonymizing services.

Only if you can prove Supercoin is more anonymous than bitcoindark then I doubt any viable response from Supernet & jl777
legendary
Activity: 1246

No.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

No.

legendary

No.
Activity: 323
Activity: 406
Bittrex -

Agreed!

I say we host a public anonymous transaction test of Supercoin's code.  Let the masses see for themselves if Supercoin is more anonymous than darkcoin!

After the multipool is done the prices r gonna take off thats when people gonna get interesting on the SuperCoin.

multipools don't do shit anymore

Well it depends, for a "small" cryptocurrency like Supercoin with thin trading volumes, it's a good support if people start mining it. I remember that price of Supercoin went up in late July/August when we add a multipool.

Then, in October when the old team left the multipool and the project there was absolutely no support at all and price dropped to 200 satoshis.

I understand it doesn't do much for larger cryptocurrency like BTCD BitcoinDark or DOGE Dogecoin.
legendary
Bittrex -

Agreed!

I say we host a public anonymous transaction test of Supercoin's code.  Let the masses see for themselves if Supercoin is more anonymous than darkcoin!

After the multipool is done the prices r gonna take off thats when people gonna get interesting on the SuperCoin.

multipools don't do shit anymore
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Bittrex -

BTC Vol 0.00059894 BTC ain't good the only good thing is that the price is stable it hasnt drop, we need to advertise Super so people get to know it!

Low volume is good right now. There is very little on either bid or offer...Blocks out the speculators , gets some work done on infrastructure.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
already a dead coin,let it die plz.
Pages:
Jump to: