Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 29. (Read 97766 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Website link on CoinMarketCap points to Google...

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/supercoin/
Simply fill out the Request Form.(At the bottom of the page)
,,I want to request to modify information on an existing coin.,,
Dev best to let it do so.

Filled in the request form.

Thanks for pointing it out
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

yeah coz thats the old website - .net
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Hey man this is somewhat off topic here, but I noticed you approached the  "dev"  of another coin to help it out,  and got a nice warm welcome from that colossally arrogant and clueless dickface in return.

For the love of alll that is SUPER please stay far away from that turd and the worthless shitcoin he is in charge of.   It will take resources off SUPER and as a former holder of the other coin, who moved their support to SUPER precisely because I was disgusted with that other coin's boneheaded management, I would be very disappointed to see that coin waste the TC team's efforts even with a casual glance let alone serious time commitment. 

Trust me (if you haven't seen enough already),  that guy needs to be left to rot in the forgotten back pages of the ANN board.   Do not help him for your own sanity's sake.

now im curious on what coin you are referring to?

LTCD
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
updated OP
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Just wanted to say - Great job Trusted Crypto Team !

New wallet looking great, new facebook and twitter also.

Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
ok peeps

the facebook and twitter accounts have been set up
and griffith should update the op with that soon

facebook = https://www.facebook.com/trustedcryptos?ref=br_rs

twitter = https://twitter.com/TrustedCrypto

All further competiton and coin promotoin will be done via these two links
which will have been updated on the main website as well.

Please do take some time to follow us on twitter and like us on facebook so that you can get updates
automatically and don't forget to retweet all our tweets as well for exponential exposure

happy posting!
 Wink
legendary

Hey man this is somewhat off topic here, but I noticed you approached the  "dev"  of another coin to help it out,  and got a nice warm welcome from that colossally arrogant and clueless dickface in return.

For the love of alll that is SUPER please stay far away from that turd and the worthless shitcoin he is in charge of.   It will take resources off SUPER and as a former holder of the other coin, who moved their support to SUPER precisely because I was disgusted with that other coin's boneheaded management, I would be very disappointed to see that coin waste the TC team's efforts even with a casual glance let alone serious time commitment. 

Trust me (if you haven't seen enough already),  that guy needs to be left to rot in the forgotten back pages of the ANN board.   Do not help him for your own sanity's sake.

now im curious on what coin you are referring to?
Activity: 406
Just wrote up a small article about the takeover & development roadmap, which can be found here.

Good job thanks!

Shared on Bitcoin Canada and Twitter!

https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinNation

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Just wrote up a small article about the takeover & development roadmap, which can be found here.
Activity: 370
hey guys. uploading the new supercoin wallet now. i will give a link and redo the front page.

also we are testing in wallet trading today. and i will be working on the last page of JS i need for the multipool after testing is done (assuming my roommate doesnt want to play video games for a bit since he is leaving for 2 months tomorrow morning)

i also have my last final of the semester on thursday. so tomorrow night and thursday i wont be working due to i want to study for a bit and pass the final.

after thursday i have nothing planned for 2 months until school starts again. so thats good news

Hi Griffith,

Great that you have updated the wallet, but the link to download Windows wallet is not working. Could you check this on your website.
This is also the case for the other coins (MWC, and ECC).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Hallo Student Wiskunde....Nederlands?

I have just checked the link http://trustedcryptos.com/Downloads/Supercoin/Windows/SuperCoin-qt.zip but for me it's working fine.

The other coins you are correct, we didn't populate them yet, except the mac wallets

I have been slowly stockpiling SuperCoin for awhile now.  Seems like a very good value future

Low coin supply for the price (45m total I think) and the productive SUPER staking, 100% POS. Good value yes.
Activity: 342
I have been slowly stockpiling SuperCoin for awhile now.  Seems like a very good value future
legendary
id also like to say that donations doesnt work unless the wallet itself is unlocked. like straight unlocked. unlocked for staking also doesnt send donations. it needs to just be uinlocked

Hey Griffith, any updates on the twitter account?

It would be nice to have a presence on twitter with all these nice developments!

i will be posting development updates on my personal twitter for now.

https://twitter.com/Trusted_Cryptos

the PR person who is normally in charge of doing that stuff has the flu and i dont know when he will be back so this is my solution for now. link is also in the OP
id also like to say that donations doesnt work unless the wallet itself is unlocked. like straight unlocked. unlocked for staking also doesnt send donations. it needs to just be uinlocked

Hey Griffith, any updates on the twitter account?

It would be nice to have a presence on twitter with all these nice developments!
legendary
Activity: 483
Thanks for the cheap coins, dumper guys!  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All takeover coins are shit!!!
legendary

Great Wallet running all good now, one question about the donation option is the address on your signature where the coins will go if i turn the option on? am a little confuse with the mint and stake would you mine explaning please.

Grat work! 

Hi lobo13hf

It goes to SfxBuWSCL4TBNgWfPKx7RApPE9uRRnCkzr, which is the general donation address, not Griffith's personal one. What happens is each time your wallet stakes [whatever percentage you set] of that stake earning will be sent to the donation address from your wallet.

For example, if you set say 10%, then each time your wallet stakes you will get 90% of that stake earning and the Trusted-Crypto team will get 10%. If you change the percentage setting you will need to restart your wallet for the new setting to take effect.

Thanks for the info i just enabled that option you guys deserve it!

the address it actually sends to is on the OP
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

Great Wallet running all good now, one question about the donation option is the address on your signature where the coins will go if i turn the option on? am a little confuse with the mint and stake would you mine explaning please.

Grat work! 

Hi lobo13hf

It goes to SfxBuWSCL4TBNgWfPKx7RApPE9uRRnCkzr, which is the general donation address, not Griffith's personal one. What happens is each time your wallet stakes [whatever percentage you set] of that stake earning will be sent to the donation address from your wallet.

For example, if you set say 10%, then each time your wallet stakes you will get 90% of that stake earning and the Trusted-Crypto team will get 10%. If you change the percentage setting you will need to restart your wallet for the new setting to take effect.

Thanks for the info i just enabled that option you guys deserve it!
Pages:
Jump to: