Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 41. (Read 97781 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yeah guys sorry but Mintpal, Mintpal v2, or Moolah was a scam and the BTC are stolen. I'm surprised you didnt hear about it.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mintpals-3700-stolen-bitcoin-likely-in-hands-of-alleged-scammer-alex-green/

MINTPAL’S 3700 STOLEN BITCOIN LIKELY IN HANDS OF ALLEGED SCAMMER ALEX GREEN

Shocked
damn, mintpal?  Those coins are as good as gone.  Sorry folks.

If it is true, the amount of super will be less than the moneysupply  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Yeah guys sorry but Mintpal, Mintpal v2, or Moolah was a scam and the BTC are stolen. I'm surprised you didnt hear about it.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/mintpals-3700-stolen-bitcoin-likely-in-hands-of-alleged-scammer-alex-green/

MINTPAL’S 3700 STOLEN BITCOIN LIKELY IN HANDS OF ALLEGED SCAMMER ALEX GREEN

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
damn, mintpal?  Those coins are as good as gone.  Sorry folks.

I would like to know when i will get my supercoins from Mintpal v2 ?? Now new team working on coin and the old moved on, so i just wanted to know when they will release coins to my wallet ?

Have 4,98,701.56699186 coin on mintal V2

current status

Withdrawal Status
Requested

I have the same issue Sad
Kindly take over Mammothcoin MAMM too,
because both are from same Dev...
agreed with you MAMM is better than SUPER, and from same Dev.

@Griffith think about it too.
MAMM is die, let it gone. Don't remind that Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

I would like to know when i will get my supercoins from Mintpal v2 ?? Now new team working on coin and the old moved on, so i just wanted to know when they will release coins to my wallet ?

Have 4,98,701.56699186 coin on mintal V2

current status

Withdrawal Status
Requested

pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I do not care. Grin
The real value of this currency is 15-20K, we're always talking about one of the best crypto coins.
Now that we have new dev, and soon new features, improvement of anon which is already a very good level, this coin will go to an appropriate value and we will stay.
This will happen with or without pumps.
Super has always been underestimated compared to its potential.
I was here for the pump to 16000.  That does not change the fact that the buy side is weak, and volumes so low any Joe Crypto could manipulate the market.

This is not new, liquidity was very thin in July also when price was 1500 and went up to 4500. Of course, you prefer to buy at 4500 when there is buy support Wink

In all seriousness, its just nice to see the price rise, I bought back my SUPER at 400-500 when I saw new interest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
I will continue to buy SUPER all the way up to 2USD a coin, then I might slow down! Until then, I see the speed of the transactions, the advanced tech, the amazing staking, and the community speak for itself. Welcome newcomers! With the potential of this coin being so great you are all involved in the very early stages and you will benefit greatly!
legendary
I was here for the pump to 16000.  That does not change the fact that the buy side is weak, and volumes so low any Joe Crypto could manipulate the market.

Then stay home.

So it's your micro pump eh?  Don't get all butthurt if the buy support doesn't materialize
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I was here for the pump to 16000.  That does not change the fact that the buy side is weak, and volumes so low any Joe Crypto could manipulate the market.

Then stay home.
legendary
legendary
Be careful here.  Someone is attempting to ignite a pump.  Buy up the sell side with no solid buy side base?  Be wary

You should educate yourself about Supercoin history. Ive been in Supercoin since Day 1 , in May 2014. I was mining this coin day one, and with a crappy lazy developer we had at the time, you couldnt find supercoin for under 2300 sats.. it got over 3000 sats on many occassions, I know, I held over 60,000 super at the time, and do again, and watched the price daily. So , with a brand new skilled dev this coin is WAYYYY undervalued, and people are rallying.

The reason, when pos kicks it, it just does not stop, not ever, its SUPER!

Vegas
Activity: 483
Be careful here.  Someone is attempting to ignite a pump.  Buy up the sell side with no solid buy side base?  Be wary

Be positive
legendary
Be careful here.  Someone is attempting to ignite a pump.  Buy up the sell side with no solid buy side base?  Be wary
legendary
Im soooo excited, this was one of my favorite coins ever, and its sooo great to see it back to life!! Ive posted on my blog devoted to cryptocoins to get the word out about supercoin and its return http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/supercoin-is-flying-high-again-1100-sats-on-bittrex/
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
For the first time, since long time ago, I have a small smile on my face.

Good to see some positive vibrations.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Looking SUPER good right now, can we hit 1000 satoshis?  Grin

EDIT: done, we got 1050 on bittrex! good job

Edit: 1090 satoshi!
Looking SUPER good right now, can we hit 1000 satoshis?  Grin

EDIT: done, we got 1050 on bittrex! good job
Pages:
Jump to: