Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 44. (Read 97781 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I would like to see a supercoin multipool

Vegas
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
im still using old wallet v1.4.2.0 and still works good
do i need to use the new wallet?

Same here, I am also using old wallet and it's working superb.

there will never be a need to update your wallet unless i post that an update is mandatory.

the only thing you will be missing by not updating your wallet is new features that will be added to the coin

Speaking of new features, how about a wallet that can generate 'prepackaged' wallets that you can send to people who don't already have coin?

So instead of:

1. telling someone you want to send them someone some SUPER (applies to any coin really), 
2. telling them to go to this weird (to them) site
3. download that wallet
4. Generate an address
5. Have them send you their address
6. Then finally you can send them SUPER
7. They have to wait for the confirmations, then they get it

you now have:

1. Click "Generate a pre-paid wallet with SUPER amount: _____ "
   Which automatically does the following:
   Generate a new SUPER wallet from your own running and up to date copy
   Generates an address to send the coin to in that wallet, and sends it right away to give the confirmations a head start
   Saves the wallet as a password-protected self extracting portable executable (using 7-zip or something similarly free) for the user's platform
   (ideally) uploads it to a filesharing sire and generates a link you can send them in chat or on a forum
   (or, ideally) generates a new email using whatever mail client you have's API with the installer pre-attached
2. You send them the link / email, 
3. They click download and extract it,  run it, they have SUPER ready to use almost immediately

There are some special cases to resolve with this, like
1. you have to be running the same platform of wallet that the person you are sending to is running (Win/Mac/Linux) to use your own executable as the template
   1a- this can be resolved by just generating a wallet.dat file, not the whole wallet client, and your link / package is just the new wallet.dat + a link to the wallet download page and a little script to run the wallet installer but copy in the generated wallet.dat file before running it, instead of it generating a new one

2. They can't really use SUPER until syncing with network happens, which might not be instant, but that's going to be the case no matter how you send it to them.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

there will never be a need to update your wallet unless i post that an update is mandatory.

the only thing you will be missing by not updating your wallet is new features that will be added to the coin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

legendary
Activity: 1076
I heard that mammothcoin and supercoin have same dev  Shocked

Yes, they had the same dev.

Now the situation is different, now Supercoin has the same Dev as Eccoin and Multiwalletcoin, the TrustedCryptos Team

Activity: 252
I heard that mammothcoin and supercoin have same dev  Shocked
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
Anybody taking over the social media accounts for super? last I heard they were still under control of old dev's.. is this still the case or are new ones made?

Also, Super's POS makes it a very attractive coin to buy. The first two years guarantee a very high return for holding super

The pr arm of trusted cryptos will more than likely start new social media accounts unless the originals are relinquished to us.
With the holidays ongoing we have yet to discuss this and decide the best cource forward.

We will ofcource keep the community informed and invite ideas and suggestions and we will take them onboard
as to how to proceed.

As a new thread has been started already more than likely we will keep it here and just spruce up the ANN and add
any new items to it as we go along.

We duley accept any help as per articles written and published about supercoin, we do however ask that if you intend to do
this then contact someone from the trsted crypto team and let us check and verify that your information is correct as it pertains
to the code and any newly released and or pending release of supercoin code.
We also would like to link these across the board on all supercoin media at the same time for maximum exposure when they are
up and running.

Activity: 432
legendary
Activity: 1610
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Trying to get the word out that supercoin is back and better than ever. Please comment on my article at http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/supercoin-100-pos-interest-rate-back-from-near-death/
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Ponderously ruminative
I'd just like to mention that I messaged mdtspain with a small issue on the Mac wallet, got a fast response and a fix compiled within hours.

I am very pleased to have these guys on board.

I'm sure that under their stewardship this coin is going places!

Tip o' the hat, guys.  Really good work.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
Anybody taking over the social media accounts for super? last I heard they were still under control of old dev's.. is this still the case or are new ones made?

Also, Super's POS makes it a very attractive coin to buy. The first two years guarantee a very high return for holding super
Activity: 518
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Mintpal was upsetting.  Supercoin is also on allcoin exchange.
I don't see SUPER listed on polo yet, which is where I do most of my bargain hunting these days.  Anyone else want to see it there too?

It will happen when Supercoin increases in value.  Being on Bter exchange is a long term goal!

It's good to see it on Trex and Cryptsy at least.  I haven't gone near mintpal after the Moolah mess...
I don't see SUPER listed on polo yet, which is where I do most of my bargain hunting these days.  Anyone else want to see it there too?

It will happen when Supercoin increases in value.  Being on Bter exchange is a long term goal!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Looking good again..\
waiting for roadmap..
DEV-good luck! Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
I see that Mintpal is a still an exchange option at http://www.super-coin.net/. Page may need some updating at some point. Don't want new potential investors with an eye on detail to see outdated info on Super page. Just an idea i'd like to through into the mix.
pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9692142

Everyone go to this link to nominate Griffith and mdtspain for proof of honour!  The voting starts Dec 1st!
ok
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9692142

Everyone go to this link to nominate Griffith and mdtspain for proof of honour!  The voting starts Dec 1st!

I also nominate him, till now very good work, and price also increasing on good pace.
if we can increase the value of Supercoin to 5,000 satoshi we can make a case for bter.
http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Supercoin
5000?  Grin too little. 20k is the minimum.
Supercoin is the best currency anon, and will also be improved soon.
The value has dropped just because we had not a developer.
With new developer will rise and quickly.

Well 20,000 satoshi is about $0.09 US per supercoin at current prices.  Let keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: