Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 45. (Read 97781 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9692142

Everyone go to this link to nominate Griffith and mdtspain for proof of honour!  The voting starts Dec 1st!
pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
if we can increase the value of Supercoin to 5,000 satoshi we can make a case for bter.
http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Supercoin
5000?  Grin too little. 20k is the minimum.
Supercoin is the best currency anon, and will also be improved soon.
The value has dropped just because we had not a developer.
With new developer will rise and quickly.
It is already a PoS only coin.Guys are talking about multipool that pays in super but it doesn't mine super i.e. it will mine other profitable coin & converts them into super.
ok, this is great.

Anything that increases the value of Supercoin is amazing!  Supercoin should be a currency for the dark market.  Proving it is anonymous with no need for a tumbler website!  Extremely fast transactions!
pak
It is already a PoS only coin.Guys are talking about multipool that pays in super but it doesn't mine super i.e. it will mine other profitable coin & converts them into super.
ok, this is great.
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
my opinion is that pos is better than pow. There are many coins already produced.
Pos is the best solution. I do not want to see continuous sell.
will have a plan to be on the bter? Wink

if we can increase the value of Supercoin to 5,000 satoshi we can make a case for bter.

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Supercoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
will have a plan to be on the bter? Wink
pak
my opinion is that pos is better than pow. There are many coins already produced.
Pos is the best solution. I do not want to see continuous sell.
Activity: 336
You guys should think of doing a Multipool for miners, it's the best way to support price into the exchanges and give big payout to miners.

Go SUPER, price is now 600 satoshis !
Hello,
Well im very happy that our coin has a new dev, if the community wants meow help i think i can Smiley
Brooke as always bro u point out the important stuff Smiley
Thank u for that cause if we have a pool most miners will mine Super Smiley

Congrats for the new dev, i wrote him a mssg but no answer still from him .

Cheers
Activity: 406
You guys should think of doing a Multipool for miners, it's the best way to support price into the exchanges and give big payout to miners.

Go SUPER, price is now 600 satoshis !
understood.  A link to the new whitepaper makes sense.  thanks
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
The whitepaper should be added to the first post.  What does the community think?

id much rather provide a link to it, which we will be doing. also some of those instructions will change. so that is also a thing... so... guys, honestly. just wait till after the holidays (like 2 days) and everything will be there
The whitepaper should be added to the first post.  What does the community think?
legendary
Will any of the ECCoin dna make it into SuperCoin? 

On a different note i would love to see another PoS coin pick up Proof of Transaction as well.  That's a great concept trapped in a foundering coin (FLT) which needs more exposure!

it will. the original code i wrote for auto gen conf files was for ECC. i can translate it into this coin no problem. i also have made a lot of changes to the net portion of ECC that if needed can be used in this coin to make the network incredibly stable if it ever started to break down.
Activity: 370
Will any of the ECCoin dna make it into SuperCoin? 

On a different note i would love to see another PoS coin pick up Proof of Transaction as well.  That's a great concept trapped in a foundering coin (FLT) which needs more exposure!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Welcome, this coin possibly the best of all existing
1 when do you present Roadmap?

Thank you

after the holidays, or maybe tomorrow if i have time

It's really good that you really want to develop this coin for further. I start following again Supercoin.
legendary
Welcome, this coin possibly the best of all existing
1 when do you present Roadmap?

Thank you

after the holidays, or maybe tomorrow if i have time
Activity: 32
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003