Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 38. (Read 97781 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
3D-Printer company talking about accepting Supercoin on twitter! RETWEET

https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/540837880676245505

We are currently working on ISGPayCoin to implement other cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, Darkcoin and Supercoin.

- ISG3D, isg3d.com
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
there will be a rather large development update coming soon. it will be posted on the OP as well as in a post, the developments include:

1. a more defined description of who is working for this coin
2. a webpage for the coin off of the development teams official website. this website will also have the two other coins we care for as well as our other crypto projects.
3. in wallet trading for the coin. the coins wallet will be updated to include api calls for trading with the exchanges in an additional tab.
4. an update section telling the status of development on the wallet that will hold multiple coins at the same time. this coin will be included in that list.
5. official news media feeds to follow to get up to date news at random times with what we are doing.
6. link to a youtube page where development videos / other things will be posted.
7. what holding this coin will mean for you in the future in relation to the multiple coin wallet.

stay tuned everyone, sorry for no big updates recently Smiley

No need to apologize & what you posted is already a big enough update. Thanks! Grin
Thanks for reply.
Yes, i know MPv2 was a scam, but the withdrawal tool (mintpal.com) is still working and many people got their coins back. At least at the beginning.
For example i've received my VTC, but SUPER is still stuck.
Is there any hope?

I honestly dont think so, I'm still waiting for my 0,55BTC stuck on gox too  Grin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Thanks for reply.
Yes, i know MPv2 was a scam, but the withdrawal tool (mintpal.com) is still working and many people got their coins back. At least at the beginning.
For example i've received my VTC, but SUPER is still stuck.
Is there any hope?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Hi All

I have all my SUPER stuck on mintpal.
Any idea what is going on there and what are the chances i'll get them back?
I've requested them as soon they posted the withdrawal platform.

Mintpal to been a scam
-not recover their currencies
Hi All

I'm surprised you haven't heard but Mintpal v2 (moolah) was a scam from Ryan Kennedy (Alex Green) and the bitcoins are missing.

http://www.coindesk.com/mintpal-fight-moolah-ceo-court/

"The owners of the troubled digital currency exchange MintPal are moving to take legal action against former Moopay LTD CEO Alex Green.

Green, who was once known as Ryan Kennedy, is accused of stealing as much as 4,000 BTC ($1.3m at press time) in user funds from MintPal following its failed relaunch and the subsequent collapse of Moopay (more commonly known as Moolah), which assumed control of the exchange this summer. Much of the stolen bitcoin was held in cold storage under the control of Green, according to the MintPal leadership."
Activity: 57
Hi All

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Sent you some.  Hope it's enough for testing...   Grin

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
moved the wallet update to the weekend. i need to move btc to buy super to test to make sure moving the supersend button didnt break it and its taking hours for the btc to confirm. probably release update on that..... sunday? maybe saturday. idk. something like that.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I've been watching SuperCoin for more than a few weeks now, but have been hesitant because of the price spikes. Is there any reason for them?

What's the incentive for buying SuperCoin?

the coin had a dev team change. me and the trusted cryptos team is now developing the coin. we are bringing in wallet trading to it as well as other coin support. people have been getting excited because we are nearing release dates and thats why the price has been going up.

Thats why +1...
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
legendary
there will be a rather large development update coming soon. it will be posted on the OP as well as in a post, the developments include:

1. a more defined description of who is working for this coin
2. a webpage for the coin off of the development teams official website. this website will also have the two other coins we care for as well as our other crypto projects.
3. in wallet trading for the coin. the coins wallet will be updated to include api calls for trading with the exchanges in an additional tab.
4. an update section telling the status of development on the wallet that will hold multiple coins at the same time. this coin will be included in that list.
5. official news media feeds to follow to get up to date news at random times with what we are doing.
6. link to a youtube page where development videos / other things will be posted.
7. what holding this coin will mean for you in the future in relation to the multiple coin wallet.

stay tuned everyone, sorry for no big updates recently Smiley
legendary
I've been watching SuperCoin for more than a few weeks now, but have been hesitant because of the price spikes. Is there any reason for them?

the coin had a dev team change. me and the trusted cryptos team is now developing the coin. we are bringing in wallet trading to it as well as other coin support. people have been getting excited because we are nearing release dates and thats why the price has been going up.
Activity: 27

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Does SuperCoin wallet compile in static mode?

Hi,

We will proberly release an updated wallet this weekend. Then we will also release a source code for the exchanges ( Basic wallet )

If you have any questions you can allways PM me or Griffith.

Hey mdtspain,

did you see the comments about Poloniex, what do you think about that ?

Yes we (Griffith and me) did read it all. It was something that freaked Griffith out, he wanted to release a new updated wallet right now. He checked out the code and said that it was all corrected.

none of the wallets have that higher number left in them (that i we have published right now), but that doesnt mean at some point someone may had minted more coins than they were supposed to. however....
if the current money supply is correct. then there are less than the 50,000,000 coins out there right now. which is good. so at the moment i see no immediate need to worry too much.

Well, if you can find the discussion in the really old thread, you will see that all was actually a mistake and did clear out at the end. However poloniex did not say anything about that, just closed the case and never accepted Super again.

So the idea is, if you can contact them again and try to get us back there etc. It would be reaaaaly good advertising for the coin.

First let us get our things together with the media and a website....then maybe we can convince Polo with a give away...lets see how we can work that out.

I have been looking for a website name that might be available, but it is realy difficult. Everything with Supercoin is taken or for sale for crazy prices.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
feeling slightlyyyy lazy today and slept in like 3 hours past when i normally do, so im just getting online now. but heres a question for you all:

do you (the community) want a supercoin wallet update today? or should we wait for the weekend?
update wouldnt be anything too major.

just a few fixes we would probably enjoy, we havent yet pushed out the auto conf generation. that would be added

also the way to use supersend, would take it off coin control and just make it a regular clickable option.

just some minor stuff like that.

soo... yeah...

today or over the weekend?

No rush here, take you time if need so i say weekend should work.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hi,

We will proberly release an updated wallet this weekend. Then we will also release a source code for the exchanges ( Basic wallet )

Hey mdtspain,

Yes we (Griffith and me) did read it all. It was something that freaked Griffith out, he wanted to release a new updated wallet right now. He checked out the code and said that it was all corrected.

none of the wallets have that higher number left in them (that i we have published right now), but that doesnt mean at some point someone may had minted more coins than they were supposed to. however....
if the current money supply is correct. then there are less than the 50,000,000 coins out there right now. which is good. so at the moment i see no immediate need to worry too much.

Well, if you can find the discussion in the really old thread, you will see that all was actually a mistake and did clear out at the end. However poloniex did not say anything about that, just closed the case and never accepted Super again.

So the idea is, if you can contact them again and try to get us back there etc. It would be reaaaaly good advertising for the coin.
legendary

Hi,

Hey mdtspain,

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Hi,

Hey mdtspain,

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
feeling slightlyyyy lazy today and slept in like 3 hours past when i normally do, so im just getting online now. but heres a question for you all:

do you (the community) want a supercoin wallet update today? or should we wait for the weekend?
update wouldnt be anything too major.

just a few fixes we would probably enjoy, we havent yet pushed out the auto conf generation. that would be added

also the way to use supersend, would take it off coin control and just make it a regular clickable option.

just some minor stuff like that.

soo... yeah...

today or over the weekend?

I would say, take your time and make sure everything is perfect Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: