Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 37. (Read 97781 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
I also am against increasing the coin supply & Supercoin already has a good incentive to stake due to its 100% interest currently.
But it's not that stupid considering all the banks around the world does the same with fiat. (More money in bank = higher interest)
Also, more people staking & trading less results in a stronger network. It actually could prevent pump & dumps IMO.

Stake is not interest.  It is a superficial mimicry of interest..  Coins cannot earn interest until one of them comes up with a way to lend them at a contract interest rate and have them still be spendable,  but revokable (or rate adjustable) if the terms are not met.  This would never work with anonymity unless it becomes possible to enforce the contract terms on an anonymous wallet or address through some kind of escrow mechanism.  Even then there's no way to estimate default risk and thus set an interest rate to lend them at.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I guess, some good points could be made for POF. But overall its not that many Smiley

And well, there are much more important things that have higher priority, so i guess it would be better to focus on them.

Since the new team took control, things are going good. And thats even without anything new. If things continue to develop, it will get even better Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
I also am against increasing the coin supply & Supercoin already has a good incentive to stake due to its 100% interest currently.
But it's not that stupid considering all the banks around the world does the same with fiat. (More money in bank = higher interest)
Also, more people staking & trading less results in a stronger network. It actually could prevent pump & dumps IMO.
Activity: 370
so bag holders get more coins to bag hold.... that sounds like a dumb concept to me

+1  incredibly stupid idea.  Absolutely the wrong incentive mechanism, will reward P&D behavior even more than usual.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
yes extremley dumb concept
value of a coin is determined by how many coins there are available
and how many people want it.
If you increase the coin supply then you dilute the value of what you already
have, its as simple as that.

i don't see bitcoin increasing its coin max supply in order to make it be more valuable
think about that.
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
so bag holders get more coins to bag hold.... that sounds like a dumb concept to me
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
I would assume Proof of Rich will require a hard fork and it could also increase the coin supply quite a bit. Not sure if it's worth it.

But yeah, it was an interesting concept which would provide incentive for big holders to stake which would secure the network more while rewarding them for it.
Maybe it doesn't have to have such a big reward as initially outlined by the original dev team, but something along that line would bring some extra interest.
Activity: 736
whats proof of rich? ive herd of it but idk what it actually is
When you had 100k or more, you got 50% higher stake if i remember corectly.
150% 1.year
100% 2.year
and 50% folowing years i think it was.
It was never explained in detail, but this is what i got out of it.
Regards
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
whats proof of rich? ive herd of it but idk what it actually is
Activity: 736
we need more update on this coin.
New super coin dev, do you have a roadmap to implement proof of rich? Grin
Yes, will the POR be implemented?
Iknow several of us bought in with that in mind.. Grin
Happy super staking!
Activity: 266
we need more update on this coin.
New super coin dev, do you have a roadmap to implement proof of rich? Grin
Activity: 406
Supercoin is holding at 1100 satoshi

Yes its looking good on the charts, if buy support gets stronger price could double pretty easily to 2000 sat.... We'll see how it goes from here!

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Supercoin is holding at 1100 satoshi
Yes it's good news, ISG3D they are currently working on their own line of 3D Printers, and now they accept SUPER!

We will stay tune this weekend for the updates of Griffith!
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
www.phirecore.com @Phirecore on Twitter the computer solutions company and now an amazing 3D printing business from Canada @ISG3D on Twitter www.isg3d.com are both accepting and or working with Supercoin!

here retweit https://twitter.com/ISG3D/status/540837880676245505
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
www.phirecore.com @Phirecore on Twitter the computer solutions company and now an amazing 3D printing business from Canada @ISG3D on Twitter www.isg3d.com are both accepting and or working with Supercoin!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
The price is holding up good around 1000 satoshis! I have to say that I'm a bit surprised!

I would like to add that a multipool where we mine other profitable coins and convert in SUPER could be very positive for buy support on the exchange. Supercoin has a low coin supply and a multipool creates demand on the price.

I believe the multipool in the works.

But don't be surprised... From what I can tell, Griffith & Mdts are 2/3 of the core development group behind the MWC revival.  They took over a copy n paste scam coin that made false claims & promises, was pnd'd, and had the dev run away, leaving the coin for dead. MWC has been redeveloped from scratch to make true to those promises and is nearing release. They are actually addressing PR, we've never had that necessity filled here at Supercoin...and we still hit 15k sat. These guys know what they are doing and are proving that they get stuff done.  Seeing the initiative that is being taken with our Devs' other projects, I'm quite confident we will see the same motivation here.

The crypto world is ever evolving.  In a stage when the development team is highly scrutinized, we are fortunate to have them on our side.

I'm very excited for the upcoming announcement & I'm not the only one as the lack of ask orders on Bittrex coupled with rising bids is showing a potential change of view from the crypto world towards Super.

The price is holding up good around 1000 satoshis! I have to say that I'm a bit surprised!

I would like to add that a multipool where we mine other profitable coins and convert in SUPER could be very positive for buy support on the exchange. Supercoin has a low coin supply and a multipool creates demand on the price.

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Just sent you some Griffith, i know the frustration with BTC waiting...
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Congrats everyone for keeping Supercoin alive. Well done!
Pages:
Jump to: