Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperCoin [TC Team] Now with 100%POS Multipool - page 46. (Read 97781 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Welcome, this coin possibly the best of all existing
1 when do you present Roadmap?

Thank you
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
yeah left 1+
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
I prefer it on the left as well.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
left -> i like non standard! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
As you all noticed, I am doing some work on the lay-out from the wallet. What I want to know is if you want to keep the menu on top of the wallet, like it is now.
I, myself like the menu on the left side and for that I made some changes.

Just let us know if you prefer the top menu or a menu on the left side like here below, Thanks

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Welcome Griffith & Team, excited about the upcoming months!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Hi, Griffith - What about ECC?

I am still actively developing that, the next major thing for that will be the multiwallet. i am working on that. we have the official overview started. a few of the coins stated are fully implemented (ecc included) and in wallet trading will probably be the next thing to add

Do we need to update our wallet?

unless you are on a mac, no. there hasnt been a wallet update made by our team yet besides updating the mac wallet to the same standard as the windows one. the next version (the first version we push out as a team) will be 4.0 that will have updates (i like to start at a whole number)

QUICK SUMMARY

Original Supercoin Thread = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsupercoin-unique-most-advanced-anonymous-trustless-multisig-technology-736705

History
1. Supercoindev was no longer able to maintain the coin due to personal reasons. So we had to find a new developer.
2. Supercoindev released the source code = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9588332
3. Various community members checked out the code in order to determine if it's anon system was indeed genuine.
4. Supercoin was confirmed to have a fully working p2p anon with a very advanced anti-cheat system that heavily utilizes multi-sig!
5. Griffith has been voted by the community to take over the development of the coin.
6. Supercoindev agreed of take over by Griffith = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9666059
7. This new thread was made as original developer Supercoindev mentioned.

NOW
1. NOTHING has changed in terms of code from original Supercoin. Coin specs & network remains same.
2. So if you were using the latest Supercoin wallet from the last thread, you DO NOT need to do anything.
3. Nothing also changed for the exchanges. So they will keep on working as they always have.
4. Griffith & team will start with basics such as wallet with new logo, minor bug fixes etc.
5. Then once it's all sorted, they will add new & unique features in to the Qt wallet etc.

this is correct

windows wallet still needs to have .conf file manually added? Also, good job to new dev team I will be donating super tomorrow

this patch will come in the 4.0 wallet
@Griffith & @mdtspain are doing amazing work so far!  The next few weeks will bring great technical advancements to the Supercoin wallet. More anonymous than darkcoin aka no masternodes but Supercoin has multisignature!  Trading with the exchanges from within the wallet!  Being able to store multiple cryptocurrencies (aka bitcoin, litecoin ,mwc, ecc, darkcoin, etc) in one wallet!  
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
QUICK SUMMARY

Original Supercoin Thread = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsupercoin-unique-most-advanced-anonymous-trustless-multisig-technology-736705

History
1. Supercoindev was no longer able to maintain the coin due to personal reasons. So we had to find a new developer.
2. Supercoindev released the source code = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9588332
3. Various community members checked out the code in order to determine if it's anon system was indeed genuine.
4. Supercoin was confirmed to have a fully working p2p anon with a very advanced anti-cheat system that heavily utilizes multi-sig!
5. Griffith has been voted by the community to take over the development of the coin.
6. Supercoindev agreed of take over by Griffith = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9666059

NOW
1. NOTHING has changed in terms of code from original Supercoin. Coin specs & network remains same.
2. So if you were using the latest Supercoin wallet from the last thread, you DO NOT need to do anything.
3. Nothing also changed for the exchanges. So they will keep on working as they always have.
4. Griffith & team will start with basics such as wallet with new logo, minor bug fixes etc.
5. Then once it's all sorted, they will add new & unique features in to the Qt wallet etc.

Thanks for this..  So it's a "stay tuned"  scenario so far. 
Activity: 126
Fierce, The Legend
windows wallet still needs to have .conf file manually added? Also, good job to new dev team I will be donating super tomorrow
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
QUICK SUMMARY

History

NOW

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Do we need to update our wallet?
pgb
Activity: 212
Fresh start!! Hopefully gr8 things to come.
Activity: 616
Hi, Griffith - What about ECC?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Is there a max stake? And what would be an ideal staking amount?
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Can we get a summary of what happened to the previous incarnation of this coin in this thread?

Some kind of a before and after list of changes or something like "the coin was busted because of XYZ reasons, the old devs had a hidden premine, every time you mint a block a kitten gets Ebola, and santa claus has put it on his naughty list -  now and here's how each of those things will be fixed and made better in the new takeover version" ?   

Search engine on these forums is barely usable when trying to find general topics being discussed rather than specific keywords, and its a mess trying to sort out real issues from guesswork in old threads. 

One last question maybe you can answer after the holidays (im is US too), when does it switch to 50% pos?

block  1576800
GRIFFITH OUR NEW DEV KNOWS HIS STUFF!  SUPERCOIN PHRASE 3!!! LETS GO!!!
legendary
One last question maybe you can answer after the holidays (im is US too), when does it switch to 50% pos?

block  1576800
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
legendary
What is the current percent interest of pos? Will you start it over at 100% or is it 50%? Will there be another pow? Will there be a new windows wallet?

Vegas

current PoS is still 100% i believe. there will not be another PoW section, this is not a redo of the coin, just a takeover in development team. there will be a wallet update with some features i mentioned previously in the old thread by next week.

my supercoin wallets are up and running. i will turn the one on my server into a node later on this week, probably after the next wallet update when i add those changes i said i would make immediately (i am away until saturday from my main desktop due to this week being thanksgiving, an american holiday, hence my afk from my usual working schedule)
Pages:
Jump to: