Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 102. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
NICE!! I guess it eventually will integrate into the BTCD wallet instead of an extra app (yes, i'm whining, i know)?

im pretty sure that freemarket will be in the supernet btcd wallet right?
should be very awesome  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
NICE!! I guess it eventually will integrate into the BTCD wallet instead of an extra app (yes, i'm whining, i know)?
Activity: 255
Merit: 251
Everyone can check the current FreeMarket listings here:

http://162.243.13.81/

Optimizations and hopefully more functionality coming soon.

Remember, SuperNET hodlers will begin getting 20% of FreeMarket fees beginning January 1. We need to spread the word to increase adoption!

Matthew
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
legendary
Amazing progress today!

The FreeMarket team joined the slack and also a poker project is coming together, v1 team is defining the deliverable, just feels like we are reaching critical mass of people.

James
legendary
Hey guys, i've decided to invest in superNET, lets hope for the best  Smiley

Welcome aboard...you won't regret it
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
Can Supernet add Magi? M7M Algo to it?

MiningRigRentals.com just added a new m7m algo listing 80% rented miners
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey guys, i've decided to invest in superNET, lets hope for the best  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha
Hi James,
Do you plan to integrate Bitmark for building a reputation system on the SuperNET?
Thanks and keep up your awesome work!

Since I will likely be involved in that I'll answer too even though you're asking James. Smiley

Yes, but how it's going to be implemented isn't figured out exactly yet. The priority now for everyone is just getting the underlying tech working for SuperNET. But I'm also actively working on some ideas on how marking can be used on SuperNET related services.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Hi James,
Do you plan to integrate Bitmark for building a reputation system on the SuperNET?
Thanks and keep up your awesome work!
Activity: 280
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/18167/what-is-the-supernet-jl777s-vision/

Got some press. I have most all of the API needed for v1 released coded and now entering the painful systems debugging stage. The nature of the work changes now to making bugfixes instead of writing new code and just getting everything to work at the same time, along with performance improvements

Still need more testers, but I am acting as the first tester since I rely on the API calls to get the basic functions working. Not sure which will finish first, my debugging or the GUI and websites, but probably pretty close race

James

Good news indeed. Thanks for the recent updates James. Keep up the good work.
made some progress today.
James

big deal  Grin
legendary

Got some press. I have most all of the API needed for v1 released coded and now entering the painful systems debugging stage. The nature of the work changes now to making bugfixes instead of writing new code and just getting everything to work at the same time, along with performance improvements

Still need more testers, but I am acting as the first tester since I rely on the API calls to get the basic functions working. Not sure which will finish first, my debugging or the GUI and websites, but probably pretty close race

James

made some progress today. The telepathy is not 100% reliable, but it is working most of the time when you are nice to it. Got things a lot more stable at the low level and that allowed a couple of BTC teleports, but this exposed some state machine bugs. Not surprising as it is quite tricky and first time the entire process is being tested all at the same time.

Need to think about how best to integrate the InstantDEX with the Teleport. I keep alternating days, working on one, then the other, pushing them closer and closer. One of these days I will be able to get them both playing nice with each other.

James
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

James

Activity: 299
So, I read recently that the NXT free market is released.

http://www.nxtfreemarket.com/

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but combine this with SuperNET and suddenly we have Silk Road 3.  Except this one will be decentralized, completely anonymous, untraceable and unseizable.  Oh.  AND you can use the crypto of your choice (assuming they implement the SuperNET API) to make purchases.

SuperNET is a game changer.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
legendary

James
legendary
Don't worry...if you read everything, have trust in James and have some visionary thoughts, then the investment WILL pay out. If all pieces come together and believe me, i have read a lot of SuperNET, then this is becoming real big and a potential bitcoin competitor. My advice, stock up BTCD and SuperNET assets.

But only with money you don't need. The key words here are: trust, faith and patience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Why SuperNet fall down from ipo price of $5

Are we all church of hodl?

yeah u gotta keep holding and hoping for the best

that the motto of the majority investments in crypto you can take
Activity: 280
Why SuperNet fall down from ipo price of $5

Are we all church of hodl?

yeah u gotta keep holding and hoping for the best
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha

Can someone help clear up some confusion for me?  For example, in the Newsletter, it sounded like holders of UNITY will receive NeoDice dividends without necessarily having to hold NeoDice assets.  Is this the case, or do you have to hold both?  Thanks...

UNITY holders got a Neodice dividend already. they only had to hold Unity, not neodice

I think he's asking if SuperNET asset holders can get dividends from the revenue that NeoDICE will make without having to simultaneously hold the NeoDICE asset.

From what I can interpret, you don't have to hold the NeoDICE asset to get the dividends since SuperNET owns a big portion of NeoDICE and the revenue will flow through SuperNET.

That's right.

This to me is what makes SuperNET interesting as an asset. Lots of potential streams of revenue for the future. Sticking its fingers in all kinds of pots, some of them are going to turn out to be honey. Cheesy
Jump to: