Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 105. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 321
Merit: 252
James, how high do you estimate the chance for you to win the first bonus? Do you still believe it is possible to tripple IPO price before year's end?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
^You said it. Keep up the good work James!
thanks!
but I am just coding the API
we have almost 100 people in slack, generating around 10000 messages per week!

If you have any skills of any sort, you can help too.

GUI, testing, project management, marketing, etc. All these areas can always use more help. I cant do SuperNET all by myself. It is a team effort.

James
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
^You said it. Keep up the good work James!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

The commits just keep coming like there's some sort of machine behind them that doesn't eat or sleep, just codes. Cheesy

This is the best response to a fudster I've seen.  Well done Supernet. 
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 826
amarha

The commits just keep coming like there's some sort of machine behind them that doesn't eat or sleep, just codes. Cheesy
legendary
amarha
how is the scam going? how many dying coins joining this nonsense network yet?

Do you use linux and know how to use the command line a little bit?

We could use some more testers to help really get the network tested out. I noticed you have a VPS link in your sig, perhaps you know someone who might want to help test out such an ambitious project that's had so much coding done for it so far: https://github.com/jl777/libjl777

James knows better than I but I think we could use another 50 dedicated nodes on our p2p network so we can further test all our open source, mostly already developed technology.
legendary
Activity: 1764
how is the scam going? how many dying coins joining this nonsense network yet?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
legendary
amarha
Is supernet dead?  Huh

Does this look dead to you? https://github.com/jl777/libjl777/commits/master

SuperNET is more alive now then ever. Smiley

If james dies, then supernet would be dead (right now. lets hope he finds people that can take over the project in the future)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oasqjPHpxyI
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
bug fixing day so only one new feature added today, I now support transparent encryption/decryption of DB entries. I now have it so it takes 5 minutes to add a new DB and it can be encrypted or not on disk. Access to the DB is serialized so I dont have to worry about threads and I have all the basic add, remove, find calls that I can do. The DB entry can be any data structure, so it is quite flexible.

I had to encrypt the telepod.db file as if it isnt, then if ever anybody gets access to it they would compromise the privacy and get access to the telepods. It is encrypted with the same password as your private address, so as long as you keep your main wallet safe, your telepods are safe. No additional exposure or backup requirements (you are backing up your wallet!)

Now you can setup a "ciphers" field to combine different encryption using different addresses from the wallet (their privkey), so this level of encryption can be as elaborate as you want, though the one pass of AES should be adequate for most people

James

Thnx for good&hard work James
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
bug fixing day so only one new feature added today, I now support transparent encryption/decryption of DB entries. I now have it so it takes 5 minutes to add a new DB and it can be encrypted or not on disk. Access to the DB is serialized so I dont have to worry about threads and I have all the basic add, remove, find calls that I can do. The DB entry can be any data structure, so it is quite flexible.

I had to encrypt the telepod.db file as if it isnt, then if ever anybody gets access to it they would compromise the privacy and get access to the telepods. It is encrypted with the same password as your private address, so as long as you keep your main wallet safe, your telepods are safe. No additional exposure or backup requirements (you are backing up your wallet!)

Now you can setup a "ciphers" field to combine different encryption using different addresses from the wallet (their privkey), so this level of encryption can be as elaborate as you want, though the one pass of AES should be adequate for most people

James
legendary
Activity: 924
Is supernet dead?  Huh

If james dies, then supernet would be dead (right now. lets hope he finds people that can take over the project in the future)

I secured assurances from James that he would not contemplate doing any dying before he was finished coding.

We should finance a personal guard and a defibrillator to make sure.

He says he does not go out much so is safe from most accidents or attack.
However, he also talks about drinking Starbucks lattes a lot.
This leads me to conclude that he probably lives in a Starbucks somewhere.
Convenient for the free wifi, I guess.

Very droll. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Is supernet dead?  Huh

I secured assurances from James that he would not contemplate doing any dying before he was finished coding.

and he uses mac. So his starbucks story checks out.
legendary
Merit: 1031
Is supernet dead?  Huh

legendary
Merit: 1031
Is supernet dead?  Huh

Jump to: