Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 97. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Buy supernet soon. Then you will receive 3 dividends of assets within a few days!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
damn, jl777 you are so passionate with your projects that i have decided to invest more BTC in them.
I even like your sense of humor ("dev orchard") lol.
Only thing is, I cannot decide wether to go with buying more Unity shares or BTCD.

I would go for BTCD if you already have some SuperNET shares. It can use some support now with staking.

Actually i already own both, just trying to increase the most profitable one of those two
BTCD is more volatile, so it would tend to have a higher range. Since it is already significantly below ATH, just getting back to ATH would more than double. For SuperNET, getting back to ATH would be less than 50%.

I think the technical requirement that people have to have some BTCD to fully operate SuperNET would reduce available supply. Both are of course good long term but the liquidity is not so good yet and BTCD has this annoying bot that is stuffing the sell side to push the price down so until the botmaster flips the switch to buy side, no telling when the down pressure will go away.

James

But i am not trading Unity, I am in for the long run.
Curious to see how dividends will turn out when everything is up and fully running.
So i would have to consider "BTCD rise" vs "Unity rise (reason :  future price of Unity shares when wanting to buy more then) + dividends"

Hope this makes sense, English isn't my native language  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
damn, jl777 you are so passionate with your projects that i have decided to invest more BTC in them.
Only thing is, I cannot decide wether to go with buying more Unity shares or BTCD.

I would go for BTCD if you already have some SuperNET shares. It can use some support now with staking.

Actually i already own both, just trying to increase the most profitable one of those two
BTCD is more volatile, so it would tend to have a higher range. Since it is already significantly below ATH, just getting back to ATH would more than double. For SuperNET, getting back to ATH would be less than 50%.

I think the technical requirement that people have to have some BTCD to fully operate SuperNET would reduce available supply. Both are of course good long term but the liquidity is not so good yet and BTCD has this annoying bot that is stuffing the sell side to push the price down so until the botmaster flips the switch to buy side, no telling when the down pressure will go away.

James

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
This SuperNET is being used as a SCAMCOIN to Fleece people of their BITCOINS!

Yes. that's true, but they get something in return. That is mostly when you buy something with BTC. Or am I missing something?

Also what happend to you? I remember you from just-dice.com you were pretty normal.

did you sell your account?

Only reason i can think of is that he has been scammed in some p&d scheme and now he is embittered.
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/uvwvj-93527

What a positive person you are! lol. The whole world's a giant SCAMCOIN!
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

Get your facts straight. Supernet is no coin.

Also what happend to you? I remember you from just-dice.com you were pretty normal.

did you sell your account?
legendary
Activity: 826
amarha

Why do you say that? Our Bitcoins are backing the asset. Minus 1% for operating costs.

And it's not a "coin".
legendary
So, are there any updates on:

1. The NAV wrt to the "super" traders. have they been growing the portfolio?

2. The value bonus to jl777? iirc he would get a bonus if the superNet NAV was 3x ipo value by year end. It doesn't look like the price is on target for that. What happens to the assets allocated for that bonus if it isn't paid out?

thanks

1. without shorting, a bear market makes it difficult to make profits. Only one of the supertraders has managed to boost the 10BTC bankroll to 15 BTC. So, unfortunately not much progress from SuperTraders for now

2. it would just go to working capital
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1736

2. The value bonus to jl777? iirc he would get a bonus if the superNet NAV was 3x ipo value by year end. It doesn't look like the price is on target for that. What happens to the assets allocated for that bonus if it isn't paid out?

Details about the bonus hit or miss are here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8916442

thanks.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
i bought a few token shares when it first came out. how do i convert them to supernet shares?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Details about the bonus hit or miss are here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8916442

legendary
Activity: 924
Omnigames will develop freemium mobile games that uses crypto for in-game purchases starting with BTM. The goal is to bring mass market fiat users into crypto and to create popular games that different coin communities can customize.

80% of revenues will be distributed to assetholders. 20% of revenues will go to marketing affiliates, with Privatebet handling the SuperNET players for omnigames

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/omnigames-asset will have the latest information

Standard dividend plan for Omnigames will be done, so 7.5% to SuperNET assetholders, timing unknown

Project Manager: amarha (aka Este Nuno)
recruiting mobile app devs for partner level stake.

James

asset ids:
Omnigames 7441230892853180965
Jay: 8688289798928624137
Pangea: 6883271355794806507

Jeepers...I don't know why I was even thinking of selling.

[ Actually, I did sell 51.5 Supernet...and turned around and scooped up ~62 with the proceeds through a lowball bid. Allow me to present my thanks to the impatient. Grin ]
legendary
Activity: 1736
So, are there any updates on:

1. The NAV wrt to the "super" traders. have they been growing the portfolio?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
A couple new assets. Really cool. The day they all start generating revenues will be the day I will light up a big cuban cigar.  Cool
legendary
Omnigames will develop freemium mobile games that uses crypto for in-game purchases starting with BTM. The goal is to bring mass market fiat users into crypto and to create popular games that different coin communities can customize.

80% of revenues will be distributed to assetholders. 20% of revenues will go to marketing affiliates, with Privatebet handling the SuperNET players for omnigames

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/omnigames-asset will have the latest information

Standard dividend plan for Omnigames will be done, so 7.5% to SuperNET assetholders, timing unknown

Project Manager: amarha (aka Este Nuno)
recruiting mobile app devs for partner level stake.

James

asset ids:
Omnigames 7441230892853180965
Jay: 8688289798928624137
Pangea: 6883271355794806507
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Which is the asset id of Pangea Poker? Sounds really interesting!
Pages:
Jump to: