Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 110. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Price it´s still going down, this is dead. Thanks, another shit scam ico coin where i lose money.

The only thing which is dead are your thoughts. You didn't invested, you just wanted a quick buck for nothing. UNITY isn't a quick p&d scam coin like 98% is...it is a long term stock. You only need to invest in this if you have faith in it for the upcoming future of crypto.

You just wanted to earn some money and don't give a damn about the whole SuperNET. In that case you invested wrong.

long term 'stock'. thats funny. no revenues etc and a market cap of "3 million."

what goes up must come down.

Go up and come down? You realize that the asset is backed by all the money and other assets put in to it right? This isn't some random altcoin making a bunch of promises. It's an decentralised organization with transparent finances.

There are already multiple revenue generating projects started anyway, both in media and the gaming sector. That's in addition to the fees and such that will be gained from users of superNET.

sure man. there are no revenues to support a multi-million dollar market cap. the price is doing what it should be now....it's shrinking.... altcoin users hate expensive 'fees' so its doubtful there will be any significant revenue coming any time soon.

what are the expensive fees?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Price it´s still going down, this is dead. Thanks, another shit scam ico coin where i lose money.

The only thing which is dead are your thoughts. You didn't invested, you just wanted a quick buck for nothing. UNITY isn't a quick p&d scam coin like 98% is...it is a long term stock. You only need to invest in this if you have faith in it for the upcoming future of crypto.

You just wanted to earn some money and don't give a damn about the whole SuperNET. In that case you invested wrong.

long term 'stock'. thats funny. no revenues etc and a market cap of "3 million."

Go up and come down? You realize that the asset is backed by all the money and other assets put in to it right? This isn't some random altcoin making a bunch of promises. It's an decentralised organization with transparent finances.

There are already multiple revenue generating projects started anyway, both in media and the gaming sector. That's in addition to the fees and such that will be gained from users of superNET.

sure man. there are no revenues to support a multi-million dollar market cap. the price is doing what it should be now....it's shrinking.... altcoin users hate expensive 'fees' so its doubtful there will be any significant revenue coming any time soon.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

each and every investor had an opportunity to day trade and make money. if you didnt believe in the future of supernet why didnt you sell at .014??? that would have been a 40% profit, and you could have bought back in earlier. IF YOU LOSE MONEY ITS YOUR FAULT! YOU HAD MANY OPPURTUNITIES TO SELL AT A MAJOR PROFIT.

Hehe...
its easy to say about past and what you should do then.. What about price lets say in 1 month. I mean is there a particular reason people for selling or just typical trading - let sell with loss?
Anyway, i am hodling because i believe in James idea!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

Quick bucks? 30 Ago - 27 Oct, 2 months, that´s not "quick bucks". Tell me you are not here for money and you are only a rich guy investing money in some fansy coins just cause you care the development of experimental things without waiting an earning like a donation.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Thanks for the frequent updates James. Looks like it's going forward.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Pushed new version.

Due to various reasons, I decided to split out SuperNET into a separate executable from BitcoinDarkd. However, BitcoinDarkd will launch SuperNET as a child process and they are in tight communication. There were just too many deadlock scenarios and also this allows other coins to call into SuperNET directly, but there does need to have a coin like BTCD that is doing all the interfacing.

Anyway, to upgrade, make sure you have cmake installed.

cd btcd/libjl777
git pull
make patch0 # if you didnt patch for the DB support
make patch
make SuperNET
make btcd

I had to create a web interface at port :7777, so you can invoke it from the browser. It uses https with self-signed certificates, so you will have to tell the browser to accept this, or the "-k" option for curl and equivalent

https://localhost:7777/{"requestType":"getpeers"}

or

curl -k --data-binary '{"jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"curltest", "method": "SuperNET", "params": ["{\"requestType\":\"getpeers\"}"]  }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' https://localhost:7777/

or

wget --no-check-certificate https://localhost:7777/{\"requestType\":\"getpeers\"} -o stdout

or

./BitcoinDarkd SuperNET '{"requestType":"getpeers"}'

or two more internal variations that BitcoinDarkd uses to communicate to SuperNET!

It might not seem like much progress, but this required retooling the commands parsing, adding libwebsockets, revamping the BitcoinDarkd side, so it has been a long day. A nice side effect is that this should solve the reentrancy problems that was causing instability and also allows Windows and Mac builds to become much easier. Also, it allows the BDB database to work.

Sometimes you need to battle against systems issues to be able to get the actual code to run in the right context. Another key point is that technically now SuperNET is a standalonable executable, but it does need a coin that is fully integrated with it to properly function.

Oh, the database should work for this and that means things you store in the cloud will be there the next time you run the programs.

James

P.S. Currently SuperNET is launched by BitcoinDarkd but not as a child process, so to update you need to manually kill the process. just too tired to do this and also the polling for broadcast/narrowcasts

P.P.S. It is surving the infinite ping/pong stress test for 1000+ pings so far
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha

Relax, SuperNET isn't even released yet. If you think it's a scam because crypto prices in general are going down then you must think everything including Bitcoin is a scam.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500

each and every investor had an opportunity to day trade and make money. if you didnt believe in the future of supernet why didnt you sell at .014??? that would have been a 40% profit, and you could have bought back in earlier. IF YOU LOSE MONEY ITS YOUR FAULT! YOU HAD MANY OPPURTUNITIES TO SELL AT A MAJOR PROFIT.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Did you also post this in the Bitcoin thread? It's hodling better than most everything else out there.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

-.-
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 10
And why price 0.009 now ?)

Because a little more selling than buying is going on.

A few days later, I'll add it into the Baidu Encyclopedia, so that more people understand SuperNet.

xiaomi
Activity: 10
Why so expensive? 1 SuperNet= 0.01007841 BTC ?
I think after ICO it will be much cheaper. Or not ?

No.

Do not worry. Everything will be okay!

xiaomi
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

it also seems the low ask is at .00986, which is really a few percent from ICO price. considering the bear market everything has been in, including BTC, UNITY price is holding up pretty well

James
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Why so expensive? 1 SuperNet= 0.01007841 BTC ?
I think after ICO it will be much cheaper. Or not ?

No.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
"Meh."

Hi Cassius, where do you think they are lacking? Other than the name. hahaha

The "Meh" was more about the fact that it takes about a microsecond for any innovation to get cloned. Though it looks like that wasn't what was going on in one of those cases.
Can't comment on the tech.

blocknet seems to me to be like a straight up clone/pump though I can't say for sure on these things.  I am looking for clarity
Jump to: